[Werewolf] - Plague - Innocent Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah,it was very tough on the last day to come up with anything useful. To be honest, I should've done what Xardob told me and claimed a role. Best choice would be a guy with a trap (which is what stopped me from killing Jock, and that's pretty easy to claim, especially since Benis, the actual trapper (I guess), did not immediatly say something, only hinted at this later:
The Doge of Benis said:
Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
Why are you so sure that a Rocco (or b you  :iamamoron:) isn't a fanatic?
a) my dream
b) cause Jock didn't die last night :iamamoron:
It turned out nobody else took notice of that hint, as evident by Jock thinking who the second special was, but then I was already lynched.

Anyway, I realised that too late to convincingly claim anything, at least that's what I thought. Instead, I hoped keeping a lower profile and not making any big claims would work, but it obviously didn't  :iamamoron:

:facepalm:

I literally forgot nobody died last night. I guess that's the problem with being so confident in your theories. Vieira's play was really innocent so that helped. Curio managed to put himself in my naughty list almost right off the bat and then it was a call between whether to trust Rocco or Xarsob. I knew I could still send information to Vieira so that's why I was pretty fine with offing X-Man without much thought.

It does feel like the oracle's abilities were really powerful but I might have just gotten lucky with Rocco.

GG all tho! Surprised how a game without role reveals turned out tbh.

Woohoo, gg everyone! I think the oracle can be extra powerful because, in a situation like this, it shows three people's identity: the dreamer, with whether or not they act on it, the target of he dream, and the oracle assuming they claim. Overall though, good play by the specials, which I had completely forgot existed :iamamoron:

And looks like I was right from the beginning, Jock and I split the inheritance. He gets the church, I get everything else  :lol:

GG everyone. This game has reminded me of the one I hosted. :iamamoron:

@SootShade I loved the idea of assigning family roles to the players, not to count the amazing roleplaying of everyone. Too bad it lasted only 15 pages. Guess that's my fault for not participating. So...

Vote: Dago Wolfrider

Back
Top Bottom