SP Medieval In the name of Jerusalem V1.4995 (Update 2020/2/21)

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way to leave hospitalers and join templars instead?
I became lord of Jerusalem and would like to work with templars who are stationed there.

Ps. Bug report, everytime my troops finish hospitaler training, I get a message that I'm named a deserter  :grin:

Hey guys, always working on lord names/cities/banners, but i'm mostly waiting for 1.1 !

Also i found this royality free model of an Armenian church
ArmenianChurch01.pngc529db72-93d3-47bc-9849-8639639f3264Original.jpg
:https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/free-armenian-church-3d-model/814991

Marcelx2x said:
So i have this bug that prevents me from sacking and razing villages and looting them, whenever i beat the peasant's down any any enemy/friendly village when i choose to raze it there is no timer or no waiting on the map, it just takes me to the world map and nothing happens, and when i click it again i lose reputation and that's it.
It is not a bug.Press SPACE and continue your loot.

Ellis1 said:
Marcelx2x said:
So i have this bug that prevents me from sacking and razing villages and looting them, whenever i beat the peasant's down any any enemy/friendly village when i choose to raze it there is no timer or no waiting on the map, it just takes me to the world map and nothing happens, and when i click it again i lose reputation and that's it.
It is not a bug.Press SPACE and continue your loot.
Wow! Thank you my friend, this might be really helpful!

I downloaded mod,and i see Cilicia have Nord archers,in 1.173,is it bug or on this version?Also not Ashrakhazor,correct name Ashkharazor,meaning force from whole country world,from whole country,milita,and about balance,Bardzravandaks,that with axes and low armoured,slaughter light cavalry,but when horse killed enemy soldiers slaughter them,I tried Aspet cavalry against european knights and Aspets slaughter,i tried Aspets against edessa knights,not armoured horse,and Aspets slaughtered,Also tabardariyya can slaughter light cavalry,but they are not pikeman,they must not kill cavalry that easy,javelin range is low,must be higher,I have flag bug that all talk.

GreenLight7 said:
I downloaded mod,and i see Cilicia have Nord archers,in 1.173,is it bug or on this version?Also not Ashrakhazor,correct name Ashkharazor,meaning force from whole country world,from whole country,milita,and about balance,Bardzravandaks,that with axes and low armoured,slaughter light cavalry,but when horse killed enemy soldiers slaughter them,I tried Aspet cavalry against european knights and Aspets slaughter,i tried Aspets against edessa knights,not armoured horse,and Aspets slaughtered,Also tabardariyya can slaughter light cavalry,but they are not pikeman,they must not kill cavalry that easy,javelin range is low,must be higher,I have flag bug that all talk.
Aspets are the most powerful cav you could hire in this mod.Stronger than other fendual nobles.

Ettenrocal said:
Yes indeed, i agree, but base 3D model is good with another stone/roof textures. And a little rework to make it look more medieval.
We have a try.Two type of textures.

Attachments

• armenianchurches.png
    armenianchurches.png
    477.2 KB · Views: 14
Looking good with other textures ! You could also try other walls textures from CWE. Or the texture you use for Cilician villages. You can have different models ^^

Ellis1 said:
Ettenrocal said:
Yes indeed, i agree, but base 3D model is good with another stone/roof textures. And a little rework to make it look more medieval.
We have a try.Two type of textures.
Are they,Edessa knights kill them,i try battle 20 vs 20,Edessa knights slaughter them.Or it is on 1.173?I like mod,many castles,towns,villages,even if Corycos is village,but in battle,i tried battle and Aspet knights,Azats,been slaughtered easily,this is very not balanced,it sads me.

@GreenLight7 Maybe they have changed this in 1.1 coming soon, what do you think with Armenian church with other textures ? Maybe a little too "modern" but that can do it yeah ?

Ettenrocal said:
@GreenLight7 Maybe they have changed this in 1.1 coming soon, what do you think with Armenian church with other textures ? Maybe a little too "modern" but that can do it yeah ?
With little editing can do it,but can do it.Here i see attach files,but i can not post picture.

E,developers,there are mod Broken Crescent for medieval II total war that have look of armies,and also Pro Deo Et Rege,do not look on strengthh in Broken Crescent,it is very wrong,half slave,draw to battle turkish spearman,with clothes have higher defence,morale and attack than fully armoured trained elite.But from Pro Deo Et Rege you can look on balance,not accurate but can help.In that mods Look of warriors are great.Also i do not remember are there church or no?in town scenes.

Ettenrocal said:
Sorry, its already release in steam, I will update it here as well

GreenLight7 said:
E,developers,there are mod Broken Crescent for medieval II total war that have look of armies,and also Pro Deo Et Rege,do not look on strengthh in Broken Crescent,it is very wrong,half slave,draw to battle turkish spearman,with clothes have higher defence,morale and attack than fully armoured trained elite.But from Pro Deo Et Rege you can look on balance,not accurate but can help.In that mods Look of warriors are great.Also i do not remember are there church or no?in town scenes.
You should start a campaign and do a real fight with Aspets.They are real tanks in this module.With hardest armor and Strongest horses.

I don't understand, 1.1 is on steam ? I downloaded with workshop and i always have 1.08, also i never used workshop before didn't understand well where the module has been put :roll:.

Wow i'm very stupid updating with workshop, it don't ask for rewriting files and i lost many face retextures i did ! :dead: I hope i can juste redo them better, but many hours of work lost. ahhhh I have few on my Gimp files but still :shock:

Back
Top Bottom