SP Medieval In the name of Jerusalem V1.4995 (Update 2020/2/21)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellis1 said:
GreenLight7 said:
Ellis1 said:
GreenLight7 said:
Will there be Apostolic faith,faith of Armenian Apostolic Church?Also you can make like this,Azat cavalry-light cavalry,Aspet cavalry-Heavy cavalry,but horse not armoured,and Nakharar Cavalry-same as now Aspet,you can add Vishap,javelin,infantry and Sahmanapah armoured spearmen,Also one suggestion,maybe you add direction to blocks without shield?For better hardcore game.
Also if you do not know some armenian names i can help.
Yes we are planning of this.Could you write some born story for us? As born select texts. It could be really helpful if you are willing to write :grin:
Sorry for,eee,being late,i assume i can help time by time,what born story?
Just some character with amedieval Armenian story. Like a noble who's father served in Bagratid Armenia. :grin:
Writings about usual people not preserved,even religious books destroyed by nomads,hordes,in Russian empire was prohibited armenian literature,and in Ussr in 1965 A.D. were uncovered hideout of 20 000 religious literature,saved from nomads,hordes,and communists burned it.
I can say something about that times,9-11 centuries were expulsion of sectants,tondrakians and pavlikians from Armenia,Our priests,with hot iron,printed on their forehead-sectant- and expel them,in europe catholics sin,kill,here that.Thousands expelled to west,near Melitine,some romanised,became Eastern Romans,some later repent and turn back.Even 100 years past who commit adultery,theft,expelled from villages,towns,So in parts where european influence were less,must not be brothel.And even when many of nobility renounce faith(13-14 centuries) and accepted catholicism,lower class people usually follow Apostolic Church.
Some  story.... eeh.
If you say some details, what story i can help.What story you want?Knight,peasant,in run or?
Story of Vengeance i think is actual in that time.
We were naive nation in that times,because of soul cleanness,Attend Church in that times,and keep fast.Our soldiers usually won battles with small forces against big,usually in all history.I happen a european talking abot medieval,who said phrase-5 turks needed to match one greek(with cleverness),5 greeks needed to match one jew,and 5 jews needed to match one armenian.-,I not listened such phrases from other armenians,but if european says,i think so,because have many things to shake heads,from history.About trade,we had good traders everytime,and in that times honourable traders.I remember explaining of number zero by medieval armenian,in Venice.(sorry for bad english)-Zero is that number,what by itself worth nothing,but when added to number from right,increase it ten times.-,eeh in english not so good.Also mat(t as in puerto) in armenian means finger and mat e mat-finger to finger,so matematica means finger to finger,maybe in early times counted with fingers.
You can put one armenian trader,son of Noble,who's father wanted for him Soldier work,and he said that can not,he love science,and his father hows in english,remove him from house,saying-Go,and never come upon my eyes until (eeh)you come to me with honour and sword(Patwow yew srov in armenian).

GreenLight7 said:
Ellis1 said:
GreenLight7 said:
Ellis1 said:
GreenLight7 said:
Will there be Apostolic faith,faith of Armenian Apostolic Church?Also you can make like this,Azat cavalry-light cavalry,Aspet cavalry-Heavy cavalry,but horse not armoured,and Nakharar Cavalry-same as now Aspet,you can add Vishap,javelin,infantry and Sahmanapah armoured spearmen,Also one suggestion,maybe you add direction to blocks without shield?For better hardcore game.
Also if you do not know some armenian names i can help.
Yes we are planning of this.Could you write some born story for us? As born select texts. It could be really helpful if you are willing to write :grin:
Sorry for,eee,being late,i assume i can help time by time,what born story?
Just some character with amedieval Armenian story. Like a noble who's father served in Bagratid Armenia. :grin:
Writings about usual people not preserved,even religious books destroyed by nomads,hordes,in Russian empire was prohibited armenian literature,and in Ussr in 1965 A.D. were uncovered hideout of 20 000 religious literature,saved from nomads,hordes,and communists burned it.
I can say something about that times,9-11 centuries were expulsion of sectants,tondrakians and pavlikians from Armenia,Our priests,with hot iron,printed on their forehead-sectant- and expel them,in europe catholics sin,kill,here that.Thousands expelled to west,near Melitine,some romanised,became Eastern Romans,some later repent and turn back.Even 100 years past who commit adultery,theft,expelled from villages,towns,So in parts where european influence were less,must not be brothel.And even when many of nobility renounce faith(13-14 centuries) and accepted catholicism,lower class people usually follow Apostolic Church.
Some  story.... eeh.
If you say some details, what story i can help.What story you want?Knight,peasant,in run or?
Story of Vengeance i think is actual in that time.
We were naive nation in that times,because of soul cleanness,Attend Church in that times,and keep fast.Our soldiers usually won battles with small forces against big,usually in all history.I happen a european talking abot medieval,who said phrase-5 turks needed to match one greek(with cleverness),5 greeks needed to match one jew,and 5 jews needed to match one armenian.-,I not listened such phrases from other armenians,but if european says,i think so,because have many things to shake heads,from history.About trade,we had good traders everytime,and in that times honourable traders.I remember explaining of number zero by medieval armenian,in Venice.(sorry for bad english)-Zero is that number,what by itself worth nothing,but when added to number from right,increase it ten times.-,eeh in english not so good.Also mat(t as in puerto) in armenian means finger and mat e mat-finger to finger,so matematica means finger to finger,maybe in early times counted with fingers.
You can put one armenian trader,son of Noble,who's father wanted for him Soldier work,and he said that can not,he love science,and his father hows in english,remove him from house,saying-Go,and never come upon my eyes until (eeh)you come to me with honour and sword(Patwow yew srov in armenian).
Wow that is what I want. Just make some more we could use it as a character backgrounds.

I remember story,when Bagratid Armenia were collapsing,Seljuks attack and one of their sultan's/Chief's close man was struck,by young warrior called Tatul,who also was muscular,and Sultan/Chief asked him-If he(close to Sultan man) lives i will release you.- and Tatul answered-If i hit,he will die.-And close an died.After seljuks kill Tatul,and stake his muscular,strong arms and say to people-Look,see how we beat(win) that powerful/strong man.
Also in siege of Ani(Bagratid capital) by seljuks one soldier struck with arrow young/youthful armenian girl,than she take out the arrow from herself,and struck with that same arrow seljuk soldier.
One story-Land in the dowry is not given- Daughter of one armenian lord married european,and he gave as a dowry land,european filled that land with europeans and crusaders,who also drunk much and it become filled with europeans,so lord take his army and rexpel them from land,and from that time is known,land in the dowry is not given.
Stories of usual people is not so common,because books,writings not preserved.

This looks like a good new thing, but I am holding off until the " big update " on its way is here, so in anticipation  :  1. Have you improved the faces ( previously mentioned )?
                                                                                                                                                                        2. Are there female companions ?
                                                                                                                                                                        3. Can your wife join your party ?

For the faces i think they will use the pack i've made for mid eastern faces: they asked me if they can use it and i said yes indeed (in anyway its an OSP they didn't need to ask). I've tested those new faces i've made into INJ and it really makes the Arab, Kurds, Turcs faces more immersive ! I plan to make new ones, i've already some new that are not yet in the pack, i wait to have a dozen new faces to update the pack.

Ettenrocal, you rate this fresh ( as yet unfinished ) effort as already amongst the top 5 M&B Warband mods, and Mod of the Year ....... I know that you know your mods, like 1429, so would you care to describe the ways in which this one is so superior ?

Now I am curious as to your 4 other " best mods "........

evatanen said:
evatanen said:
vasul said:
If you first go to Cyprus or Armenia, they will give a village, there are 5 companions.Then go to Antioch or in Jerusalem Kingdom and there obtain village and there will, too, 5 companions.Just recruit 10 companions

Have you actually done this? Have others tried this?
I switched from Armenia to Kingdom of Jerusalem, but I don't get the option to invite local nobles on my village on K.o.Jerusalem.  :cry: :sad:
Does the mod limit us to 5 companions?
If I give titles to some of my companions, can I recruit new ones, so I can keep 5 companions in my party?

Mod version is 1.12

Ok, I tried cheating using the M&B savegame editor. When I added 6th companion to my savegame and tried loading that, the game crashed and gave me error message:
Load error: Invalid number of troops: 8710

I tested with older save file, and gave a fief to my companion, and I got the "invite local nobles"-option back. Unfortunatelly I had already recruited all 5 K.o.J companions, so there was no more companions to recruit.
With my new savegame I'm going to try get a higher title at the K.o.Jerusalem, give fief to my Armenian companion and see if I can recruit one of the K.o.J companions!

Ok! I had 5 Armenian companions. I went to Kindom of Jerusalem, got a fief, got a title and gave a fief to one of my Armenian companions. I got the option to invite local nobles again and now I have 9 companions!  :grin:

First of all I want to acknowledge how great of a mod this is. Great job!

I've only started playing it, but having played other mods I've grown used to either a high amount of reinforcement waves or an ability to adjust how many reinforcement waves are in open field battles, sieges, etc. So I'd like to make one minor suggestion: for the next patch, set an option in the camp menu to allow adjusting the number of reinforcement waves, one for battles and one for sieges.

I am waiting for the update before I play this, but meanwhile could someone confirm that there are female companions ?

If not yet, could they be developed please, like in just about every other mod ( 1257 AD is a regrettable exception ) ?

You could enhance game play by involving some in minor quests, say ( with a smidgeon of middle - aged male fantasy licence .... ) :

1. A fair French nun ( healer ) encountered in a Crusader order hopital

2. A beautiful Armenian slavegirl runaway ( " my master used to make me dress up in skimpy armour and accompany him to taverns ...... urrgh ! " )

3. An elfin Syrian peasant girl, a refugee after her village was sacked ( by Templars ? )

4. A Flemish flame - haired glamour, a notorious courtesan ( high charisma ), you come to know well .........

5. A stunning raven - tressed Jewess from a rich trading family, good with languages ( high intelligence ) and trade ( high charisma ), her family business targetted by mafia - like standover thugs

6. An irresistibly attractive femme fatale double agent ( high agility, high charisma ), now on the run ( to be rescued ? ) from her Assassin handlers

7. A striking, spirited, Abyssinian lesser princess, being sent down the Nile to a Coptic nunnery, against her will ( rescue her from her guards )

8. Antonius Block's wife, tired of waiting. Good at chess. So ......... meet at a chess tournament ?

9. Arn's younger, pretty, sister. Good in a scrap. Shipwrecked ?

Anyway, you get the idea......

Ningauble said:
I am waiting for the update before I play this, but meanwhile could someone confirm that there are female companions ?
Anyway, you get the idea......

Well.. there is Klethi on the NPC characters, but I doubt if she is active.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 23
So ... is it really ready to play ( properly ) yet ( re 03 Dec update )? 
Bugs still need fixing ?
Improvements still expected ?
Hold off until the next update, at least ?
One detail - some have commented on swords breaking way too much in combat, which sounds game - breakingly tedious ( and " unrealistic " to boot ) ........... will this be addressed ?

EternalWinter said:
Guys when im into the castle siege war, game is shot down. Reason my computer performance is weak???

I have a HC gaming machine, but even I have to lower the battle size to 160 in options to reduce crashes.  :sad:

I think its more that the game engine itself cant handle what the mod is trying to make it do, rather than any fault in your own PC. This mod looks good, but its high graphic features is a literal game breaker since its like every other battle there is a crash, and sieges of almost any kind are almost a no go.

Russian translation of mod ,,IN THE NAME OF JERUSALEM,, v1.20
Перевод  In the name of Jerusalem 1.20 версии
https://yadi.sk/d/yFeqGYAnHNYBoQ

The mod is really nice but not very well opitmised, you will have to set your rgl config parameters the best possible.

I have changed those lines in my file that was quite helping:

max_framerate = 120 (in place of 60 if i remenber well)

render_buffer_size = 1024 (I have a Gtx 1060 6 Go)

Back
Top Bottom