Were Trek: Q-re - Game over, INNOCENTS WIN :iamamoron:

Users who are viewing this thread

Moose! said:
Just spam post like I do and don't worry about it.

Archer, why are you convinced that I was an obvious innocent last game, but a calculating wolf this one? What feels different to you?
You have started off more serious, I feel like. You literally seemed like some jester role at last game's start.

That and my morning coffee give me an uncomfortable gut feeling.

SootShade said:
Still looking at Moose with the same gut feeling that I explained earlier, reinforced by how eager he is to mark down innocents as well, even earlier than last game (as I recall anyway).
This indicates innocent to me, though. Clearly marking innocents early is too restrictive for a wolf.

Moose! said:
Remember when Adaham told everyone to vote for the suspicious lurkers, and he would have been right, but he was also a villain himself?

Voting suspicious lurkers on the first day is a great way for wolves to get rid of people and then claim "hey he was a lurker, no harm no foul."
Killing a lurker also gets exponentially more difficult as the game progresses. So yes, while it might be good for wolves to kill lurkers in the first day, it doesn't mean it's a bad idea for the village either.

Roccoflipside said:
Personally, soot, I disagree with your logic there. The more posts someone has, the more likely you can catch them in a lie/mistake. But I guess we're just playing two different styles, so that's cool. Maybe.
It could work just as well that the more posts someone has, the greater is the pool to fishy for something you can twist into whatever you want.

Lord Brutus said:
But where is Xardob?  Usually he's called two bad guys by now.
Xardob is semi retired and finding it really difficult to get into this.

Sorry guys, I really can't concentrate in this game right now. Does anyone have any suggestion on who I should vote?

I'll try to do better tomorrow. Maybe I'll stumble into a glass of whisky and do another drunken LoS.

Dago Wolfrider said:
We should lynch the most suspicious lurker. Fast days + a lot of lurkers is clearly not a good option. We need data to elaborate, fast replies,...
Who is the most suspicious lurker, who should I vote for?
Dago Wolfrider said:
@Jock: the answer to your question is here:
Noone, not even Adaham. :iamamoron:
What I really meant was that saying someone is 'worth keeping an eye on' on day one is an assessment that's worth about as much as not saying it.

Dago Wolfrider said:
P. S. My vote on Arch3r is more serious than before considering his last posts. I have nothing against voting lurkers, but a lurker voting a lurker. He is still not my first suspect.
I don't understand. You rank Xardob as more suspicious of the two in your LoS if I understand it correctly, and still vote Arch3r. I don't think Arch3r's lurking either anymore, there's just a lot of discussion. It took me a decent while to shift through five pages of discussion since I last checked before going to sleep for an example.

Moose! said:
Gash posts from the both of you.  :roll: :roll: :roll:
what

Roccoflipside said:
All that said, I think we should target the lurker wolf first, and I could e convinced to vote for any of them as of now.
You seem very convinced any one of those three people are a wolf although the chances of lynching the right person, according to your evaluation, could be as low as 1/6.

As such, I like this thought from Moose @both Dago and Rocco:
Moose! said:
Remember when Adaham told everyone to vote for the suspicious lurkers, and he would have been right, but he was also a villain himself?

Voting suspicious lurkers on the first day is a great way for wolves to get rid of people and then claim "hey he was a lurker, no harm no foul."
Xardob said:
I'll do it, then. I'm feeling guilty for neglecting this game so far.
y u do dis xardob

Xardob said:
Sorry guys, I really can't concentrate in this game right now. Does anyone have any suggestion on who I should vote?
Yeah, you. Or Dago.

I'm keeping my vote on Dago. I don't like him going for lurkers and his whole trap thing puzzles me. Although I also find Arch3r's assessment of Moose to be correct so far:
Arch3r said:
Moose! said:
Just spam post like I do and don't worry about it.

Archer, why are you convinced that I was an obvious innocent last game, but a calculating wolf this one? What feels different to you?
You have started off more serious, I feel like. You literally seemed like some jester role at last game's start.
I also find myself agreeing with Moose in certain points as I said earlier. Both Dago and Rocco are urging lynching lurkers. I have no clear opinion on Biggus right now. We had our disagreement over the X-man bandwagon at the start but other than that he hasn't really popped up on my traitor-radar.

Honestly the whole lurker situation combined with the shorter deadline (it feels like at least) has got me – us – in a pit of a pickle. Xardob's point is correct – killing lurkers as the days progress does get harder and harder, as people can start misinterpreting things (on purpose at times) or twisting words. And going into day two with the current amount of lurkers/inactives would not be ideal either. Then again lynching a lurker is almost always a game of chance, especially now that we've got more than one. So could any of our pro-lurker-lynch team members give me the best candidate?

From the active players I already voiced my opinion on Dago and Rocco, although Rocco's response at his accusations calmed me a bit. Soot seems to be his usual self, as in, I find myself agreeing with most of what he says but have no idea about his allegiance. Moose also seems more serious and somehow even more convinced of people's innocence or guilt based on seemingly nothing. Not that it's a bad thing but I have very much trouble following his thought processes like that, so perhaps you can elaborate a bit more henceforth?
Brutus is roleplaying and is thus harder to read, although his vote on Xardob isn't that suspicious. In fact I considered voting Xardob just now since he's obviously getting away doing nothing on day one. Only question is whether he's doing it on purpose or not.
Right now I think Brutus's assessment of the Xardob situation might be the most correct one we've got. :razz:
Lord Brutus said:
Sorry, I've been reminiscing about fighting in the Great War, because that's what warriors do.  Actually my power has been out for several hours but that's not as dramatic.  But where is Xardob?  Usually he's called two bad guys by now.  And Marowit has gone back to lurking.  I'm beginning to think my vote is correctly placed.  That's my read, Worf, son of Mogh.

Deadline to title pls

Ok, full drunk/phone los incoming :party:

In order from o.p. and no color coding.

Biggus Dickus: like him, but that might be his fantastic role playing. Still think one of the rp's is a wolf, so he's in the middle of my list.

Jock: still playing vocal yet cautious, and that's been his play both times he's been lynched, and innocent. Looking at him as innocent for now.

Dago: feels more aggressive than last time. Could be more confidence in play style and now he's been a host, or could be because he's scum. Either way, not really ready to lynch him... Yet.

Sootshade: again, feels slightly different from last game. Can't blame him for voting me since this is only my second game and I'm playing similarly to last time when I was the wolf, but there's something about it that sticks in my craw. Again, not quite ready to vote here, but he's def higher than Dago.

Archer: very high on my list. Lurking, giving a reason to lurk in advance, and was a vocal wolf two games ago. Seems like he's trying to hide possibly, but I might be bitter that he led to my loss last time. Would like to see more from him other than "people post a lot" (abstract), but I'd still be willing to vote him.

Brutal Brutus: The other rp'er, not quite sure what to think. I can read wolf behavior into his posts, but I can also read it as Whorf's "warrior code" role play. He's my rp'er wolf for right now.

Xardabster: love the guy. Great guy, lots of laughs with him. Total wolf, am voting him at the end of the post.

Rocco: honestly, playing similar to last time, minus the drive to target anyone in particular (until called out by the hunter wolfs). Totally innocent, no question. Insert trump meme here.

Moose!: love him. Great guy, only person who seems convinced I'm innocent. Deserves nothing but respect and total trust. I am absolutely convinced he's innocent, and you should be as well.

Dojo Benito: maybe wolf, maybe not. Post about not wanting o be judged by last game ended up a wash for me, still would vote him, but at least he finished vacuuming his room long enough to play. Willing to give him a very small chance.

Marowit: honestly not sure. Tried to vote him earlier to draw him out, but I think we've only had one post since then? It was his b-day, apparently, which could be an excuse, but coming up to the deadline I expect to see more, or else he'll start looking sus.

unvote, Vote: Xardabbydab

In post edit: here's your answer jock, vote the Xarlurker.

Arch3r said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Moose! said:
Arch3r said:
Also, I wish you'd done that before I moved on to Rocco.

Hint, it's because he's probably a wolf who's too afraid to kill an obvious innocent like myself.

If Moose! and Arch3r will end up being both traitors I won't be surprised.
You do realise he misquoted and I never said that? It's Sootshade's text.

Yes. I was contesting this. See my second post that followed.

@Jock
1. Don't know, who is the most suspicious lurker for you? Do you want me to hunt for you?
2. Wrong. It implies that I don't trust you and that I will keep an eye on you.
3. Check my post on both Arch3r and Moose! being traitor and the one with Picard's facepalm meme. I will keep my vote on Arch3r for now. It will probably be moved elsewhere sooner than later though.

I am not urging lynching lurkers. I am stating that is better to kill me, more than once and in direct and not-direct ways. Ah! Yes,...I said that we should lynch the most suspicious lurker too. I even explained my point twice and as of now as you said I am not voting a lurker too. Mad, ah!

There are 6 people lurking? I thought they were 3/maybe 2 or 4.

So, you agree with Xardob( and probably SootShade too, you should read his post concerning lynching suspicious lurkers), but you mistrust me because I am urging lynching lurkers. Guess I was the CrAzy one here...

I have already told you who you should vote between me and everyone else, 1 suspicious lurker, 1 roleplayer lurker, 1 birthday lurker, 1 cannibal self-proclaimed lurker, 1 active joking roleplayer, 1 hammerer who won't hammer himself, because you won't like it, 1 suspicious serious active player, 1 drunk mostly joking player, 1 gut scum meter, 1 train of post conductor and 1 usual player.

P. S. I guess that...

Sz70_.jpg

Xardob said:
SootShade said:
Still looking at Moose with the same gut feeling that I explained earlier, reinforced by how eager he is to mark down innocents as well, even earlier than last game (as I recall anyway).
This indicates innocent to me, though. Clearly marking innocents early is too restrictive for a wolf.
Which is why a smart wolf does it anyway. I might be overthinking it, but my read on Moose is specifically that he's trying to purposefully replicate his distinctive innocent play from last game, including giving out strong innocent reads.

I can see why Dago advocating for a lurker lynch can be brought up against, but I'm far more comfortable with the way he went about it compared to Rocco. It seems to be a conclusion he reached whilst he was still also working on examining people individually, and his reasoning seems to be based on the circumstance of the game, something that speaks to me more of an innocent's way of thinking. Whereas Rocco seems to be pretty happy just defaulting to focusing on the lurkers in general before he's even bothered to look for wolves in a more general sense. Not that Dago needs me to defend him, but if this is going to be major point against anyone, then Rocco's looking way worse.

Roccoflipside said:
As we appear to be dealing with three traitors, I'd be willing to bet one of them is one of our lurkers (doge, archer, Marowit, or Xardabs), and another is one of the more vocal players (soot, jock, or Dago). That leaves one unaccounted for, who I believe might be one of the rp'ers, as that's a decent way to avoid attention day one, esp. If you're a newer player.

This is weird, contrived logic. If you are willing to bet on it then I'd like you to explain why this seems likely to you.

I promise I'll talk more to everyone else too. I'm not talking to Rocco intentionally. Would be weird to focus on my replacement last game like this  :ohdear:

Well, I'm all caught up now. I'm surprised there's people who have posted less than me, but whatever. Vote lurkers etc etc

unvote

Off the top of my head it feels like Jock and Sootshade are innocent, Moose and Archer are somewhere in the middle. I have liked Rocco and Dago's contribution level but I'm suspicious of the content. Xardob is either intentionally not contributing much or he hasn't had much time for the game (and I haven't kept an eye on his online status enough to figure out which). Biggus Dickus hasn't made much of an impression in any direction and hopefully Brutus has more to say now that he has more electricity. Marowit is nonexistent so far.

I could vote Dago but I don't like how Marowit's vote is just sitting on him. If he's not a traitor then that's just gonna help him be lynched.

This feels super wishy washy but I think I'll form a better opinion on closer inspection.

This all clearly means that the pack is gonna be something like Dago, Rocco, and Moose or something like that. Maybe switch Brutus in for Rocco.

Cheers. I don’t see it but whatever.

Archer I’m not a wolf and I agree with you on dago but who else should I be looking at if not Brutus or marowit?

Xardobs sob story makes me reluctant to vote for him, but I really just don’t know how to read it.

I did promise to lynch Xardob if he didn't up his game, so I guess that's where my vote would be if it comes down to having to compromise on a lurker. :meh:

Back
Top Bottom