Were Trek: Q-re - Game over, INNOCENTS WIN :iamamoron:

Users who are viewing this thread

The Doge of Benis said:
The Doge of Benis said:
Lord Brutus said:
Oooo, I am Worf, son of Mogh.  Klingons do not vote, they just kill.  Or maybe they do vote, can't remember.  VOTE: XARDOB

I'm going to vote: Brutus.

Let's try that again.
:?:
dpJDQ.jpg

:?:

I can see why you voted him, but why have you posted this last post too?

Dago Wolfrider said:
Roles are random, but not names I guess. I mean Jock/Spock...
Nope. I first assigned the roles to the names of the characters. Then I randomly selected who's going to play as which character. The only one who actually chose a character was Biggus Dickus, so I made him Kirk, but Jock/Spock is indeed a coincidence.

Votecount:

Dago Wolfrider (4): Crassius Curio, Jock, Moose!, SootShade
Xardob (2): Lord Brutus, Dago Wolfrider
Crassius Curio (1): Xardob
Jock (1): Roccoflipside
Lord Brutus (1): Doge of Benis

Not voting (2): Arch3r, Marowit

See, you can still safely join the wagon as well!

For the record, I also have no clue what Moose is going on about, but I'm sure he's got great reasoning. :iamamoron:

Roccoflipside said:
I keep thinking we're at 9 players...  :iamamoron:
Might be because so far only 9 have shown up to play  :iamamoron: So technically you're thinking correctly  :wink:

And...I gotta admit...when doing the last votecount, I thought the same for a moment  :facepalm:

@SootShade and Moose!

5v3gJ.jpg

Adaham said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Roles are random, but not names I guess. I mean Jock/Spock...
Nope. I first assigned the roles to the names of the characters. Then I randomly selected who's going to play as which character. The only one who actually chose a character was Biggus Dickus, so I made him Kirk, but Jock/Spock is indeed a coincidence.

URlbH.jpg

WOW.

Roccoflipside said:
Maybe I missed something, but how does a quote chain without a single quote from Dago incriminate him? Not ruling it out, just looking for clarification.

Good question. It's two votes away though.

I would like to seriously answer your votes, but I don't know why I am under accuse. My vote on Xardob and my proposal of Jock are both jokes in accordance with what I wrote in the Sign up. I think that that's clear enough. Is it because I asked for a clarification concerning the strange fact that I have just noticed that Jock is Spock? Is it because I am the best Star Trek character and you are simply jealous.

Back
Top Bottom