[WNL7] Congratulations & Thank Yous!

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope that the bitterness in this world will be rewarded by Allah in the afterlife and accepted to heaven. cancer is a dangerous situation when there is no early diagnosis, i lost my most valued person in this world because of cancer and i can understand this pain. May Allah give patience to him family and relatives rip Chapman

Note:Sorry for my bad english and congratulations Tully  :party:

Franz Joseph said:
I hope that the bitterness in this world will be rewarded by Allah in the afterlife and accepted to heaven. cancer is a dangerous situation when there is no early diagnosis, i lost my most valued person in this world because of cancer and i can understand this pain. May Allah give patience to him family and relatives rip Chapman

Note:Sorry for my bad english and congratulations Tully  :party:
Alhamdoelillah

It was the first Native Tournament I participated in and I can honestly say that I had a lot of fun in it.
I want to thank all the admins and other guys that made it possible, to organize such an Event. You could clearly see they put much efford in organizing it, as the matches were well structured and concerned people seemed to seriously think about what they ere doing. I´m looking Forward to Play in the next Events considering how well they were held and I feel like those Events stick the short but loyal community together.

I very much appreciate the prize I received, it´s a nice gesture of TW to provide the keys. Altough I feel like I won the prize rather for my children, because by the time it Releases I might have some already. Jokes aside, keep going with your game development and I´m sure we´ll have fun with the game.

Shoutout to Scar for mentioning Chapman´s death, a real tragedy.

I didn´t know him too well but what I´ve seen or rather heard of him, he must have been a cool guy and I hope he´s at a better place now.

It has been a great time playing this tournament

Im grateful to moderator group for all of their work, same to Yami and Bullez, but especially Scar for introducing me how to start in tournament and Aeronwen for further help and understanding :grin:

I wanna thank all teams for nice and positive matches, I wanna thank Doner for helpful spars

I wanna thank all my players for joining me here, for great time spent, for trying their best, I wanna thank Korift for commanding us every battle even tho we might be unstable psychically :grin: But I wanna apologize them too, because during 9 weeks of tournament I could make only 6 map trainings, I had lack of time and sometimes was too tired to even think about it, Im sure they could score much higher with couple of time, but I'm still proud of what we achieved

I send condolences to family and friends of Chapman, I didnt had luck to know him, but Im sure he's in better place now

Hope to see you all on next WNL, have a nice summer!

Thanks for tournament WNL7 was imo a huge success, the amount of players and teams signed up for this was monumental especially with the activity of the current scene. The staff and people who helped make this tournament a success all deserves a pat on the back for their effort.

Although don't really know anything about Chapman, he was young and cancer took him very sad, condolences to his family and friends

RIP Chapman. I didn't know you but losing a person at such a young age is tragic. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Thanks to Cardboard for literally streaming everything.

Admin team is pure class so I expect nothing less. Good job all.

Just like to hijack the post a bit to give a bit of info and say about Chapman,

He was diagnosed roughly half a year ago with Leukemia, as far as we were aware at the time he was doing well through chemotherapy but sadly he died on the 8th of April in hospital surrounded by his loved ones after complications. I'm sure he'd be extremely embarassed by all the attention he's getting, he was always a shy guy! He was a part of our little group of friends called Sanguine for almost 8 years, we played lots of different games together but warband was always our main one. I made sure that we got in contact with his family, spoke to his mum and dad and also showed them all of the messages of good will which were put on his steam profile by all of his online friends. 10 of us (almost all of our small group of friends) managed to get down to his funeral on the 25th of April and say our final goodbyes, his mum was very pleased we could make it as were we, and his family was astounded by the amount of online support he got.

So i'd like to thank the WNL team for posting a little memorium to him, he meant a lot to us and to see how much he meant to others also is just proof to how much of a great guy he was to be around and how great a life he led.

I'll be sure to show any messages to his family and if anyone would like to donate we've been told that donations kindly made would go to CLIC Sargent, Macmillan & the Churchill Hospital.

Thanks a lot, Kloney & The Sanguine boys

Kloney said:
Just like to hijack the post a bit to give a bit of info and say about Chapman,

He was diagnosed roughly half a year ago with Leukemia, as far as we were aware at the time he was doing well through chemotherapy but sadly he died on the 8th of April in hospital surrounded by his loved ones after complications. I'm sure he'd be extremely embarassed by all the attention he's getting, he was always a shy guy! He was a part of our little group of friends called Sanguine for almost 8 years, we played lots of different games together but warband was always our main one. I made sure that we got in contact with his family, spoke to his mum and dad and also showed them all of the messages of good will which were put on his steam profile by all of his online friends. 10 of us (almost all of our small group of friends) managed to get down to his funeral on the 25th of April and say our final goodbyes, his mum was very pleased we could make it as were we, and his family was astounded by the amount of online support he got.

So i'd like to thank the WNL team for posting a little memorium to him, he meant a lot to us and to see how much he meant to others also is just proof to how much of a great guy he was to be around and how great a life he led.

I'll be sure to show any messages to his family and if anyone would like to donate we've been told that donations kindly made would go to CLIC Sargent, Macmillan & the Churchill Hospital.

Thanks a lot, Kloney & The Sanguine boys
Thats great mate. Thx for the info.
RIP

Back
Top Bottom