Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 11546 times)

bullez

• WarbandMatchmaking Dev & Admin | Malta Admin
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/bullezstr0nkest
    • Twitter - BulleZstr0nkest
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: Malta_bullez
  • WBNWM&BWF&S
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2019, 07:36:25 PM »
Your nickname: Thomas_Shelby / lluvatar
Server & Time (if possible): It was on the website
A short description of the situation:I started to play WBMM since 3mounths, and I admit I haven't read the rules. So, like I had a bad start, i saw that i can delete my account, so I did it without knowing it was not allowed, and when I saw i got permban like that, I tried to play with anothers accounts (ban evading)
For how long were you banned?: idk honestly
Who banned you?: idk :/
What rules did you break?: Smurfing and ban evading
Why should we unban you?:I'm sincerely sorry for what I did, the perm ban was obviously deserved, I should have read the rules. If you have the clemency to unban me, I promise to read these rules and never again cause any problems. Thank you for taking the time to read this message, I wish you a good evening!

If you want to speak more, you can add me on steam : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198994773754/
You have been warned with the message to contact the admins and every ban message included the reason. You still did not take any action and kept ban evading. Nevertheless, we decided to reduce your ban to a three-week ban because of your honest and cooperative appeal.

Zeyden

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2019, 12:37:53 PM »
Your nickname: Zeyden_III
Server & Time (if possible): I dont know
A short description of the situation: Since you've only heard one side of the story, I'd like to share my version: There had been a little conflict between Coco_Ayala & Dzwika_Szatana nothing serious and everything was forgettable, but in the next game knowing that Coco_Ayala was my friend Dzwika_Szatana took my Scimitar when i dropped him a shield i told him to stop this and he answered me "stfu":
(click to show/hide)
that made me very angry so i teamkilled him, I find it funny that he made a report for something I had forgotten, while he himself insults the players just because they are "French and bad":
(click to show/hide)

For how long were you banned?: 5 hours
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?: teamkilling
Why should we unban you?: Im sorry for the tk, I reacted like a kid, but as I just proved it he started first, so if you don't want to unban me I would also like him to be banned for what he did, I tk I made a mistake but he made a mistake too for provoking me to tk despite my warnings
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 12:42:55 PM by Zeyden »

LaPache

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2019, 02:47:42 PM »
A short description of the situation: Since you've only heard one side of the story, I'd like to share my version: There had been a little conflict between Coco_Ayala & Dzwika_Szatana nothing serious and everything was forgettable, but in the next game knowing that Coco_Ayala was my friend Dzwika_Szatana took my Scimitar when i dropped him a shield i told him to stop this and he answered me "stfu":
(click to show/hide)
that made me very angry so i teamkilled him, I find it funny that he made a report for something I had forgotten, while he himself insults the players just because they are "French and bad":
(click to show/hide)

Why should we unban you?: Im sorry for the tk, I reacted like a kid, but as I just proved it he started first, so if you don't want to unban me I would also like him to be banned for what he did, I tk I made a mistake but he made a mistake too for provoking me to tk despite my warnings
Dziwka_Szatana has been warned for insulting and constant toxic behaviour. You were however teamkilling Dziwka_Szatana multiple times on even different maps. In that case the punishment will stay because it wasn't just one incident but multiple and this is only a short ban anyway.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 02:49:48 PM by LaPache »

Zeyden

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2019, 04:22:45 PM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Dziwka_Szatana has been warned for insulting and constant toxic behaviour. You were however teamkilling Dziwka_Szatana multiple times on even different maps. In that case the punishment will stay because it wasn't just one incident but multiple and this is only a short ban anyway.
yeah its ok for the ban, but to clarify, everytime i tked him it was that there was a reason,i told you most of the story, but you if you look in the log, you'll see that he started to insult me on the first map
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 04:25:06 PM by Zeyden »

bullez

• WarbandMatchmaking Dev & Admin | Malta Admin
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/bullezstr0nkest
    • Twitter - BulleZstr0nkest
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Malta_bullez
  • WBNWM&BWF&S
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2019, 05:42:38 PM »
yeah its ok for the ban, but to clarify, everytime i tked him it was that there was a reason,i told you most of the story, but you if you look in the log, you'll see that he started to insult me on the first map
There are no reasons to teamkill. It does not help anyone and will not make him stop. If someone insults, call an admin/mute & ignore him/make a report with valid proves.

Next time when you teamkill someone, the ban will be extended (just be aware of that).

CapitanJeff

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2019, 06:38:48 PM »
Your nickname: Jeff
Server & Time (if possible): SA
A short description of the situation: Team killing no intentional in a round, the admin banned me because i kill your friend...
For how long were you banned?: idk
Who banned you?: Wolf
What rules did you break?: tk?
Why should we unban you?: because tk it was no intentional

[GK]Wolf

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2019, 07:07:47 PM »
Your nickname: Jeff
Server & Time (if possible): SA
A short description of the situation: Team killing no intentional in a round, the admin banned me because i kill your friend...
For how long were you banned?: idk
Who banned you?: Wolf
What rules did you break?: tk?
Why should we unban you?: because tk it was no intentional
Jeff, I warned you to stop tking as i did see you tk with the intention to tk, than instead of stop team killing you said sorry brazilians killed [CNX]Minato and disconnected, as soon as my servers get back up ill show you the logs if they are available(didnt expect for my host to shut the VM down) https://www.mediafire.com/file/hca9a5xbegwwisq/j.mp4/file (video of him tk didnt capture the TK beforehand)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 09:28:15 PM by [GK]Wolf »

John7

• Level 11 Moron
  • Duke
  • Integrity in the face of adversity
    • Steam - KoAJohn
    • Twitter - JohnWarband
    • YouTube - UCM7r2KlnIElgJhHB5D2dr-w
    • View Profile
    • KoA forums
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: KoA_John
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2019, 10:43:01 PM »
Your nickname: KoA_John
Server & Time (if possible): SA 4:30pm est
A short description of the situation: Banned for trolling? Never happened. Banned for shittalking? Never shitalked.
For how long were you banned?: 24 hours
Who banned you?: Game didn't tell me.
What rules did you break?: None
Why should we unban you?: All the above.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 11:28:39 PM by John7 »
When Taco king becomes the ruler of this world, we will make this planet a better place. Surrender to our army, there will be peace if you serve us, let Taco king lead and yall live happily for the rest of your unworthy lives!
HAIL TACO KING

LaPache

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2019, 02:37:37 PM »
Your nickname: KoA_John
Server & Time (if possible): SA 4:30pm est
A short description of the situation: Banned for trolling? Never happened. Banned for shittalking? Never shitalked.
For how long were you banned?: 24 hours
Who banned you?: Game didn't tell me.
What rules did you break?: None
Why should we unban you?: All the above.
It seems like you were extremly trolling and trash talking around. You had been warned multiple times but contiuned trash talking. That's how you received your ban.

John7

• Level 11 Moron
  • Duke
  • Integrity in the face of adversity
    • Steam - KoAJohn
    • Twitter - JohnWarband
    • YouTube - UCM7r2KlnIElgJhHB5D2dr-w
    • View Profile
    • KoA forums
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: KoA_John
« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2019, 09:39:41 PM »
It literally just never happened. I dunno if it was a mistake or what, I tried to come back to finish the game and it wouldn't let me in.
When Taco king becomes the ruler of this world, we will make this planet a better place. Surrender to our army, there will be peace if you serve us, let Taco king lead and yall live happily for the rest of your unworthy lives!
HAIL TACO KING

LaPache

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2019, 09:41:04 PM »
It literally just never happened. I dunno if it was a mistake or what.
We are trying to figure it out atm. There are more people saying that this wasn't the case. So you have been unbanned for now.

Roberta_Baratheon

• Fake Hype King
  • Master Knight
  • Certified
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Roberta_Baratheon/
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: RaTs_Roberta KoA_Roberta
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2019, 09:48:11 PM »
Maybe don’t take the word of some random South American dudes with no evidence lol. John doesn’t even respond if you insult him directly. Should remove those admins and replace them.
Quote from: Tardet before the match
But France ain't Poland mate. There won't be a 15min drama about it before we start the match.