[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

theDonut said:
Apollo~ said:
You bonobo's really think he would cheat then upload two highlights? Half of the shots where 'he cheated' were either due to luck (hs sometimes) or due to experience on the game which Samu does not lack otherwise he would not be in FT.

Yes that new video is quite weird however, you do not show any footage from before it happend. How do we know that he already knew he was there and was waiting for him to peak and this opportunity came to kill him.

I assume the image below is from the start of the clip. It shows 2 arrows behind his current position which would make it likley that he knew where he was being shot from. From this i'd assume he would be willing to aim and hold it for him to peak or push up again. Or he could be cheating who knows?

d8d4301d017b770987e512d2f86d209d.jpg

I'm pretty sure you can see max's bow a few FPS secs before he shows up peeking, and Samu just spotted this?
If all these headshots seem op to people now, you don't want to know what playing officials felt like vs the top archers of 2014 (we had like 14 xerxes or maximous spread in teams).
Also kinda weird to go after a player that's barely even in the top of archery, and the man has played for years and years. It's only natural that he can hit some good headshots every now and then.

For me it's possible for sure. I know a lot of def people who have these shots. Open for debate.

WBMM_Battlegrounds:
  • 25v25
  • anyone can join
  • only registered users get MMR
  • each kill gives +1MMR
  • +2MMR during 6pm happy hour
  • current WBMM map rotation
  • class limits on archers and cavalry
  • strict admins to ban troll players
  • no queueing or waiting
  • join and leave when you want
That would be a great server.

jon01 said:
WBMM_Battlegrounds:
  • 25v25
  • anyone can join
  • each kill gives +1MMR
  • no queueing or waiting

Excellent idea!

jon01 said:
WBMM_Battlegrounds:
  • 25v25
  • anyone can join
  • each kill gives +1MMR
  • no queueing or waiting

this

WBMM_Battlegrounds:
  • 25v25
  • anyone can join
  • each kill gives +1MMR
  • no queueing or waiting

Would be nice, kinda miss just loading up warband and joining IG.

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to edit or post in our locked threads

We are happy to announce a new Version of Warband Matchmaking with some new features including a WBMM Battlegrounds Server which counts your stats to the Website as well! Make sure to use the name and ID of your WBMM account on the website if you want your kills and deaths to count.

Warband Matchmaking 1.7.1

WBMM Battlegrounds is now online and another attempt to improve the balancing

Version 1.7.1 changelog

• The balancing has been reworked. We are still in test phase and may adjust some settings from time to time.
  • Mute and Impersonating option server sided has been added.
  • Autoban system has been completely reworked.
  • Minor changes to the webinterface.
  • WBMM Battlegrounds has been published.
  • Fast achievements like early kill or triple kill has been added.
  • A poll system has been added to the homepage to gather some more specific feedback.
  • New achievement sounds have been added.
  • Due to the announced WNL8 start, Desolation Valley has been added temporarily.
  • Bugs during the class selection has been fixed.
  • Many other minor tweaks and bug fixes

So actually, you can make ur game like A LOT louder. Go to the game settings through your documents, open that in notepad. Find something about the sound and just write a couple of nines. It makes the game really loud and I sometimes can't stand it with some in-ears so I turn it down a little, also I boosted my head phones in terms of bass, because the horses produce that kind of sound. Hey, thank me later.

So actually, you can make ur game like A LOT louder. Go to the game settings through your documents, open that in notepad. Find something about the sound and just write a couple of nines. It makes the game really loud and I sometimes can't stand it with some in-ears so I turn it down a little, also I boosted my head phones in terms of bass, because the horses produce that kind of sound. Hey, thank me later.
If you're boosting particular sound files such as footsteps, then I'd argue that should be considered cheating.

WBMM_Battlegrounds:
  • 25v25
  • anyone can join
  • each kill gives +1MMR
  • no queueing or waiting

We made MM to escape from IG Battlegrounds but at the end of the day we will end up having IG Battlegrounds in MM, full circle, its inevitable.

Not particular files, the master volume goes up without any proportions being changed, however the latter is possible too as some people on cRPG back in the day were doing that afaik. And my headphones having more bass than treble is also just changing the quality of my peripherals.

And changing e.g. footsteps to make them louder is definitely cheating, as you can only change the game files like crosshairs and healthbars, which are both listed in the rules somewhere

Also dopey++

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom