[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Big lapse in judgement from the admin team, disappointing to say the least that the first guys we ever had concrete evidence of them using cheats we unban, pathetic display and just gives cheaters a bigger reason to keep cheating.

Ryotaink said:
why all the nolife "players" are crying?? xd  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

u literally have a screenshot from when u killed peter and jizzed u ****ing pagan

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1925718675

6934022180e7f081eb1e37be77a72cee.jpg

As a retired WBMM admin, I can say that legitimizing the cheaters is a huge mistake. I do not know lots of things about Eduard and Odin but when I was an admin, I did ban Nessa's fake accounts more than three times personally -the ids that I could find, and I'm sure there were more- and other admins banned him several times because of ban-evading. He was saying lies on forum like "I regret" but was opening accounts one after another at the time. The guy had no respect about the punishment that we gave him. Now "Admin Team" is letting the guy who seemed like "banned" play again. Honestly, I'm glad I left admin team and not being part of this decision.

Dathvekbai said:
As a retired WBMM admin, I can say that legitimizing the cheaters is a huge mistake. I do not know lots of things about Eduard and Odin but when I was an admin, I did ban Nessa's fake accounts more than three times personally -the ids that I could find, and I'm sure there were more- and other admins banned him several times because of ban-evading. He was saying lies on forum like "I regret" but was opening accounts one after another at the time. The guy had no respect about the punishment that we gave him. Now "Admin Team" is letting the guy who seemed like "banned" play again. Honestly, I'm glad I left admin team and not being part of this decision.
XD
Bullez still considers banevading a minor offense  :lol:

Apollo~ said:
Champions 2.0 but with more idiots on the admin team lol

Considering that you were an admin as well in Champions, yep. It was full of retards, you fat. don't mess with ma bros aight

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=383775.new#new
I hope this will explain our actions and show you guys what is currently happening within the admin team of Warband Matchmaking.
I'm open for any more suggestions and questions if there are any left.
For now thanks for your patience and understanding.

They can be as apologetic as they want; if they were such nice guys, they wouldn't have ruined the epic warband experience for everyone else. I also do recall these people making many accounts to play in WBMM, all of which getting banned.

flavberg said:
Fietta said:
What a fun topic, imagine creating spyware (illegal) to find cheaters to then unban them anyways, that's unfortunate!

best move ever pulled, the hero we didn't deserve caught scum

Lol no

I'm gonna be honest- while I have no love for Chowski (actually kinda dislike him tbh), by setting a precedent of unbanning known and proven cheaters in EU, its logically the case that chowski (who was only PROBABLY cheating) be unbanned as well, and subjected to the same requirements of Odin, Nessa, and Eduard. The only reasonable argument i can fathom for keeping him banned is if autonomy is granted to the NA admins to make decisions about NA players. If that is the case, then chowskis situation remains unchanged. If the EU admin team has final say on policy, then lump chowski in with the rest of the "2nd Chance Initiative".

His actions since being banned have been appalling, and personally I'd prefer to see him stay banned, but there's very little logical standing for doing so.

Lancer Aethelwulf said:
Apollo~ said:

Considering that you were an admin as well in Champions, yep. It was full of retards, you fat. don't mess with ma bros aight

no idea who u are but if ur dad beats u with his sandal and laughs thats not my fault...

My main concern is what Samu said and which you didn't confirm nor deny. I am a huge believer that everyone should be given a second chance, assuming they prove worthy of it, but if what Samu explained actually is true, then how can you unban someone who showed no respect for the punishement in the first place?

Would appreciate if someone from the admin team could clarify the content of Samu's post.

At least Nessa and Odin are confirmed to have ban evaded multiple times. This has been confirmed on the wbmm forums many months ago as well I believe.

I agree with Tardet, second chances should not be applied to people who had no respect for the punishment to begin with.

Marquis de Montalban said:
I'm gonna be honest- while I have no love for Chowski (actually kinda dislike him tbh), by setting a precedent of unbanning known and proven cheaters in EU, its logically the case that chowski (who was only PROBABLY cheating) be unbanned as well, and subjected to the same requirements of Odin, Nessa, and Eduard. The only reasonable argument i can fathom for keeping him banned is if autonomy is granted to the NA admins to make decisions about NA players. If that is the case, then chowskis situation remains unchanged. If the EU admin team has final say on policy, then lump chowski in with the rest of the "2nd Chance Initiative".

His actions since being banned have been appalling, and personally I'd prefer to see him stay banned, but there's very little logical standing for doing so.
In Chowskis case he has been permanently banned by the north American admin team and not the European team. Like you said they are granted autonomy in who they want to have unbanned in this case. But of course, we also work together, and they can't just do as they please. I personally don't know enough about the case itself to take a reasonable decision here even if I wanted to. But I would definitely be up to speak with Chowski if he still has any interest in getting unbanned he can add me on Steam and tell me this side of view. Hope we can find an agreement there.

Tardet said:
My main concern is what Samu said and which you didn't confirm nor deny. I am a huge believer that everyone should be given a second chance, assuming they prove worthy of it, but if what Samu explained actually is true, then how can you unban someone who showed no respect for the punishement in the first place?

Would appreciate if someone from the admin team could clarify the content of Samu's post.
It didn't seem like Odin had no respect for the punishment. He didn't make an official apology like the other 2 that is true but still really showed contrition on Steam. It would have been extremely unfair to "only" unban Eduard and Nessa because they seemed a little more apologetic than Odin to the public. I got to admit though that I'm not 100% happy with the decision to unban Odin in the first place. But there are never decisions on the Admin team that you fully agree with.

Watly said:
At least Nessa and Odin are confirmed to have ban evaded multiple times. This has been confirmed on the wbmm forums many months ago as well I believe.

I agree with Tardet, second chances should not be applied to people who had no respect for the punishment to begin with.
They both have been caught ban evading that is true. But they barley played any games on these accounts and all these bans are a long time ago. We already unbanned quite a few ban evaders with a way greater extend in the past. If they didn’t ban evade, they could have been unbanned earlier but the ban evading which was long time ago slowed the process down.

Apollo~ said:
Lancer Aethelwulf said:
Apollo~ said:

no idea who u are but if ur dad beats u with his sandal and laughs thats not my fault...

better to be "no name" to you than being fat as a whale

Lancer Aethelwulf said:
Apollo~ said:
Lancer Aethelwulf said:
Apollo~ said:

better to be "no name" to you than being fat as a whale
I didn't wanna say it but applying as an admin and acting like this at  the same time is a bit ironic.

Back
Top Bottom