Author Topic: [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions  (Read 25374 times)

CarpeDiem

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: CarpeDiem
  • WBWF&S
Re: Re: Warband Matchmaking (WBMM)
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2018, 05:17:07 AM »
Keep up the good work  :party:

Waljaaa

• Squire
  • Glorious Leader of the MoB
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2018, 10:40:18 AM »
I've been really enjoying this so far, thanks for all the work you guys are putting into this !

Condemned Bas

• Grandmaster Knight
  • magic lance <o/
    • Steam - Ciiges
    • Twitter - Ciiges
    • YouTube - CiigesAKAbas
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: FT_Ciiges
  • WB
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2019, 03:30:41 PM »
sites down?
Your life must be a constant uphill struggle against  stupidity.

Mynes

• Knight
  • Life is short, smile while you have teeth.
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Mynes
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2019, 04:37:35 PM »
Forgot to pay the bill  :facepalm:
Should be back up shortly!
“The world is divided into men who have wit and no religion and men who have religion and no wit.” - Avicenna

Vizimir

• Sergeant at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2019, 11:00:56 PM »
interesting bug  :twisted: :lol:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

KaneMaB

• Grandmaster Knight
  • The one and only.
    • Steam - KaneMaB
    • YouTube - UChWiH6rZnDnYR2Hz3vakUdw
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: Kane
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2019, 06:54:27 PM »
interesting bug  :twisted: :lol:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
So you kinda abused the bug by playing?  :?
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."

Apollo~

• Baron
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/568F08F5/
    • Twitter - Apollo_MBW_
    • Twitch.tv - apollombw
    • YouTube - UC-6LvZKp9RBeO6GEqXJa15Q
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
  • WB
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2019, 07:09:22 PM »
We actually still lost this set with 7 vs 6 which is the saddest thing  :fruity:

Tork789

• Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • WBNWWF&SM&BVC
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2019, 01:17:38 PM »
Thank you guys, very cool!

Kamillo

• Sergeant Knight at Arms
  • Nie odmawia się, kiedy pieniądź woła.
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Kamillo
  • WB
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2019, 02:58:16 PM »
fun.

OurGloriousLeader

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Джейми Лий Петри
    • Twitter - @OGL_MnB
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: AE_Zaudunyani_OGL
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2019, 03:31:05 PM »
How does the team balance work, does it try to make the MMR values as equal as possible on both sides? I've noticed a lot of matches where 700-800mmr players get a lot of lower MMR players whilst their opponent is a few 500mmrs and 300s etc. Not sure if that's the best way of balancing it (maybe just try to equalise ranks on both sides?)

Mynes

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2019, 11:14:08 PM »
How does the team balance work, does it try to make the MMR values as equal as possible on both sides? I've noticed a lot of matches where 700-800mmr players get a lot of lower MMR players whilst their opponent is a few 500mmrs and 300s etc. Not sure if that's the best way of balancing it (maybe just try to equalise ranks on both sides?)
Balancing is currently based on having equal (or as close as possible) total MMR values for both teams. Your suggestion is probably worth a try, not sure how effective it would be though.
“The world is divided into men who have wit and no religion and men who have religion and no wit.” - Avicenna

Kradus

• Recruit
  • Hunting Swadia since 0.808...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2019, 07:10:50 PM »
Hey, I would like to play your matchmaking, which is few steps forward to the old one (which I could not play becouse of XPfobic system and all the privacy abuse that was later on top of that, but to the point), but I can't... becouse of the rules... which I could not find.

When I want to read them by clicking big button "PRIVACY POLICY" on the main screen, it does nothing (ok, no problem, Rome wasn't built in a day). But then, when I want to register on your site, I have to agree the rules... which takes me to the 404. How I could agree to something I cannot read. Sorry, but it's same kind of bullshit that I have seen in the old mm. Not fair guys.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 07:13:02 PM by Kradus »

SaBo0o

• Knight at Arms
  • u ok?
    • Steam - sabo0o
    • Twitch.tv - SaBo0o
    • YouTube - DutchAsperity
    • View Profile
    • Champions
  • MP nick: SaBo0o
  • WB
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2019, 10:05:33 PM »
Hey, I would like to play your matchmaking, which is few steps forward to the old one (which I could not play becouse of XPfobic system and all the privacy abuse that was later on top of that, but to the point), but I can't... becouse of the rules... which I could not find.

When I want to read them by clicking big button "PRIVACY POLICY" on the main screen, it does nothing (ok, no problem, Rome wasn't built in a day). But then, when I want to register on your site, I have to agree the rules... which takes me to the 404. How I could agree to something I cannot read. Sorry, but it's same kind of bullshit that I have seen in the old mm. Not fair guys.

Hi Kradus,

There is some issue with the forum at the moment, I am sure it will be sorted out soon. Thank you for your time.

- SaBo0o (WBMM MODULE DEVELOPER AND DESIGNER)

CarpeDiem

• View Profile
  • MP nick: CarpeDiem
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2019, 10:23:27 PM »

If you think matchmaking is here to steal your personal data. you're absolutely wrong. It's a minor temporary issue. Web-based interface was there make sure it's safer. It doesn't ask for your e-mail. It doesn't check on your PC. You don't have to download anything. Don't try to start a witch hunt.

Mynes

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2019, 10:37:39 PM »

As Sabo already mentioned, the forum is currently down however I've managed to link the rules to a valid source so it should be accessable now on the registration page.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 10:46:08 PM by Mynes »