[WNL7] Post Season Events

Users who are viewing this thread

Scar said:
Hey everyone, as I've written in the suggestions thread, this thread is for anyone who wants to discuss plans and ideas for a post season event.

So far people suggested:
  • All Star match (process behind selecting all stars unknown, discuss!)
  • Big Team battle (with all teams and all players involved)
  • All of Division A vs. All of Division B (limited to 6 players per team = 36 vs. 48 battle size)
  • 'Peasant Revolt' (1x Division A vs. 2x Division C)

Let us know what you want to see and most importantly want to play in!
We as Wardens would be up for this type of match, f.e. Sunday, before/after AE grandfinal match (If we finish match with NNN before Sunday which is very possible)

I think it should be something that uses players from every division no? How about an all stars match with each team having 3 players from each division (team of 8 and 1 sub).

Roberto_Italiano said:
We as Wardens would be up for this type of match, f.e. Sunday, before/after AE grandfinal match (If we finish match with NNN before Sunday which is very possible)
Not 100% related, but: May 9th Malta is going to host a battle event, because it's going to be our 8th anniversary - we'll try and get 15-20 people, maybe even more (guys who are currently in Malta, inactives, people who were in Malta in the past etc.). We're still looking for teams to play against us then, so if you guys are interested in events like that just hmu on steam (:

You could have some all star matches from each division :grin:

So 1 match for each division containing the best players from each division for example:

Div A v Div A
Div B v Div B
Div C v Div C

They could all be streamed, this could create some very exciting game-play due to containing the best of each division on opposing sides :razz:

Which could lead to the winning sides facing one another in some kind of deciding match i.e. the winner of Div A match goes through (possibly with a by) then the winner of the Div B and Div C matches fight one another to then face the Div A team in the finale this could be very interesting and fun.

- Also, after the initial matches if some players have to drop out for any reason (due to there being extra players in each division, we will have a steady supply of replacements which ensures the success of the project)

But Div A team will obviously win, i dont think ending the wnl with a div a team of players stomping a lower div team would be very satisfying. Just mix the players from each division into the same teams and make it more balanced and exciting. Either that or just keep the divisions separate.

DuckTheMean said:
But Div A team will obviously win, i dont think ending the wnl with a div a team of players stomping a lower div team would be very satisfying. Just mix the players from each division into the same teams and make it more balanced and exciting. Either that or just keep the divisions separate.
I like

I think having some sort of an All-Star match combining all 3 divisions would be a good example of uniting the community in 1 match. I believe that divisions split us up a lot already, and I highly recommend a union for a fun match.

Any kind of big battle, whether siege or Khergit horde on an open field, would be cool. Dunno whats the point of an all-star match which only a portion of the players can take part in.

Back
Top Bottom