Poll

Which team is going to win the Iron Throne and conquer Calradia?

Praven Sers
Rivacheg Blades
Curaw Krakens
Yalen University
Tihr Tyrants
Shariz Knights
Halmar Heroes
Tulga Underdogs

Author Topic: [NASL2] On Topic Scramble League Fun and Compliments Thread (New Fun Poll)  (Read 2856 times)

Thunderbeu

• Supa Hot Fire
  • Sergeant Knight
  • i cant tell what i want i cant tell what you want
    • Steam - Thunderbeu
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: Driver
  • WB
disrespect to the BLADES OF HELL will not be tolerated

any who disrespect the BLADES OF HELL shall receive the punishment...

Nigerian

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: Nigerian_Knightmare
Listen I know nothing of Thunder. Only talked to him for the first time a couple of days ago but listen guys. I think hes being serious. Just by his voice I can hear he stands a towering 6'6" or 6'7". One of the two for sure. Not only do his threats of punishment and pain linger in my mind in the late hours of the night but I hear his keen trash talks whenever my mere mortal soul makes any mistake in life. All im saying is you better pay attention to this **** ITS NOT A JOKE. Heat have mercy on our souls...

(click to show/hide)

hëat

• Princess Heat
  • On probation
  • what are you doing stepbro! 🙈
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061673460/
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: tK_hëat
...Heat have mercy on our souls...

(click to show/hide)
i like this.
boyfriends: kel, gibby, ogl, achilles, fietta, watly, serj, ruthven, rake, jeffrey9792, fundabeu, APORTA, orion 😉

applications OPEN

Thunderbeu

• Supa Hot Fire
  • Sergeant Knight
  • i cant tell what i want i cant tell what you want
    • Steam - Thunderbeu
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: Driver
  • WB
Listen I know nothing of Thunder. Only talked to him for the first time a couple of days ago but listen guys. I think hes being serious. Just by his voice I can hear he stands a towering 6'6" or 6'7". One of the two for sure. Not only do his threats of punishment and pain linger in my mind in the late hours of the night but I hear his keen trash talks whenever my mere mortal soul makes any mistake in life. All im saying is you better pay attention to this **** ITS NOT A JOKE. Heat have mercy on our souls...

(click to show/hide)

promotion from lilbunga 2 to medium sized bungus

John7

• Level 11 Moron
  • Duke
  • Integrity in the face of adversity
    • Steam - KoAJohn
    • Twitter - JohnWarband
    • YouTube - UCM7r2KlnIElgJhHB5D2dr-w
    • View Profile
    • KoA forums
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: KoA_John

(click to show/hide)

BIG BUNGA is a generous god, his graciousness is limitless. Long may he reign.
When Taco king becomes the ruler of this world, we will make this planet a better place. Surrender to our army, there will be peace if you serve us, let Taco king lead and yall live happily for the rest of your unworthy lives!
HAIL TACO KING

Nigerian

• Veteran
    • View Profile

(click to show/hide)

BIG BUNGA is a generous god, his graciousness is limitless. Long may he reign.

The three Bungas harmonizing on the battlefield. Your bones will quiver with the fear knowing....we are coming

John7

• Level 11 Moron
  • Duke
  • Integrity in the face of adversity
    • Steam - KoAJohn
    • Twitter - JohnWarband
    • YouTube - UCM7r2KlnIElgJhHB5D2dr-w
    • View Profile
    • KoA forums
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: KoA_John
When Taco king becomes the ruler of this world, we will make this planet a better place. Surrender to our army, there will be peace if you serve us, let Taco king lead and yall live happily for the rest of your unworthy lives!
HAIL TACO KING

kel

• Rebel without a clue
  • Count
  • biggest ppk157/seolhyun fan
    • Steam - kelquethas
    • Twitter - prfmtv
    • Twitch.tv - kel_mb
    • YouTube - kelquethasisepic
    • YouTube - UCs7SB3Wm-p06PboPY5quTPA
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: kelquethas/kel
  • WBWF&SNWVCM&B
Is this tourney dead yet
[

DarkLight

• Sergeant Knight
  • SotaMursu is my dad
    • Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/pnuktid/
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: CSTLN_DarkLight
cutest na vs cutest eu, who would win?

Nigerian

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Well this was a fun tourney and I love you all. I will accept the trophy on behalf of my team and...

(click to show/hide)