[NASL2] On Topic Scramble League Fun and Compliments Thread (New Fun Poll)

Which team is going to win the Iron Throne and conquer Calradia?

• Praven Sers

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Rivacheg Blades

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Curaw Krakens

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Yalen University

• Tihr Tyrants

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Shariz Knights

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Halmar Heroes

• Tulga Underdogs

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Listen I know nothing of Thunder. Only talked to him for the first time a couple of days ago but listen guys. I think hes being serious. Just by his voice I can hear he stands a towering 6'6" or 6'7". One of the two for sure. Not only do his threats of punishment and pain linger in my mind in the late hours of the night but I hear his keen trash talks whenever my mere mortal soul makes any mistake in life. All im saying is you better pay attention to this **** ITS NOT A JOKE. Heat have mercy on our souls...

Tihr Tyrants win the tourney though.
If it continues....

Nigerian said:
Listen I know nothing of Thunder. Only talked to him for the first time a couple of days ago but listen guys. I think hes being serious. Just by his voice I can hear he stands a towering 6'6" or 6'7". One of the two for sure. Not only do his threats of punishment and pain linger in my mind in the late hours of the night but I hear his keen trash talks whenever my mere mortal soul makes any mistake in life. All im saying is you better pay attention to this **** ITS NOT A JOKE. Heat have mercy on our souls...

If it continues....

promotion from lilbunga 2 to medium sized bungus

Thunderbeu said:
Nigerian said:

If it continues....

BIG BUNGA is a generous god, his graciousness is limitless. Long may he reign.

John7 said:
Thunderbeu said:
Nigerian said:

If it continues....

BIG BUNGA is a generous god, his graciousness is limitless. Long may he reign.

The three Bungas harmonizing on the battlefield. Your bones will quiver with the fear knowing....we are coming

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom