[WIS] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Fietta said:
Winning matches is no excuse to not call out your poor organisation. I'm done, just don't try to organise a different day because 1 person can't come to a match.
You didnt care about proper scheduling last week, dont pretend you did.

HKP said:
Seeing as the admins treat antisemitism in scrims with bans and racism in scrims with warnings I came to the conclusion that they're white jews.

And after seeing how you compare both situations without even knowing the context of the 2nd nor the words that were used and with what intention, just came to the conclusion that you're beyond stupid. The least we could do is to apply a warning for something they were clearly joking about and the other side took serious, if you do take the facts as they happened, it actually is even if they don't mean it. On the other side we got this group of fully grown men with some ideals in mind that they like to share around and they actually mean them which is quite sad and dissapointing to see in 2019.

Seeing how you still post bs of this kind every now and then just shows your big amount of stupidity alongside the kind of opportunism you carry on every chance u got. Just don't start some random **** in something you don't have to deal with. Begone.

HKP said:
Seeing as the admins treat antisemitism in scrims with bans and racism in scrims with warnings I came to the conclusion that they're white jews.

If we happen to ban someone for an incident related to sexism, will you come to the conclusion that the admin team is mostly composed of women?

Either way, I will use that occasion to remind everyone that a mute button exists on every warband server. The admin team will always try to keep a positive and friendly atmosphere on our servers but on the other hand, it has been seen in the past that some people take the biggest offense at the slightest and least offensive remark and use that to get other people they dislike warned/banned.

It's an online community, and while there are some stuff which are simply unacceptable and will always result in punishments, it would be a good thing if some of you learnt to ignore those you do not get along with.

Charlini said:
HKP said:

The least we could do is to apply a warning for something they were clearly joking about and the other side took serious, if you do take the facts as they happened, it actually is even if they don't mean it. On the other side we got this group of fully grown men with some ideals in mind that they like to share around and they actually mean them which is quite sad and dissapointing to see in 2019.
The most white jewish thing I've read all week...

If you don't want to sit out the next match Motthe, avoid that kind of comment. That will be your one and only warning on this topic and it applies for everyone else.

Charlini said:
HKP said:

And after seeing how you compare both situations without even knowing the context of the 2nd nor the words that were used and with what intention, just came to the conclusion that you're beyond stupid. The least we could do is to apply a warning for something they were clearly joking about and the other side took serious, if you do take the facts as they happened, it actually is even if they don't mean it. On the other side we got this group of fully grown men with some ideals in mind that they like to share around and they actually mean them which is quite sad and dissapointing to see in 2019.

Seeing how you still post bs of this kind every now and then just shows your big amount of stupidity alongside the kind of opportunism you carry on every chance u got. Just don't start some random **** in something you don't have to deal with. Begone.
I wasn't present when during the a q match either and have no clue what was actually said.
I'm not even arguing that the bans were unjustified or something, but having a rule that says its not (as) racist if noone gets offended seems really abuseable.

The idea is to have different level of punishment based on the offense Kawaii, I think you can understand that. Both racism and antisemitism are punishable but based on the level of the insults and/or if it's clearly obvious that it was a joke but one which wasn't well-received, then it will lead to different punishments.

Writing 'French bastards' after you got kill and '**** jew / gas them' randomly are two different things and will be dealt with differently. You also have to take the context in which the insults were said as it may or may not impact your judgement.

You are free to disagree or consider that the admin teams have double standards, but writing that based on our decisions, you conclude that the admins are white jewish just look a tad provocative to me. Not even mentioning Motthe's comment.

I am happy to discuss it further with any of you on steam if required. I also don't mind any of you posting on that thread or sharing their opinions about the current matter as long as it's not something written to provoke or troll.

But currently, you guys do not actually have a rule that prevents racism or anything other than 'poor attitude', 'rudeness' or 'immaturity'

§ 1 Conduct
(1) Players should respect both the letter and the spirit of the rules.
(2) In order to maintain a serious and professional environment players must be respectful and polite towards their opponents and anyone else on the forum subboard and the tournament servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration. The range of punishments reaches from a warning to a ban from of the tournament, depending on the weight of the crime.
(3) Any team that uses, incites or benefits from disruption to the matches, practice sessions or organisation of other teams will face disciplinary action at the admins discretion, up to and including disqualification from the tournament.

The rules cover '(1) Players should respect both the letter and the spirit of the rules.' which basically means that players need to listen to the rules which we did and still do.

You could say, our players broke the part of the rule that says 'immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration' however, they was not 'immature' no one was insulted by it or even distressed by it otherwise, the good Christians or atheists (who cares) would of left the server or challenged our players for writing this which they did not clearly just took a screen and cried to admins. Maybe next time don't reset the map 15 times in a row like a child.

Charlini said:
The least we could do is to apply a warning for something they were clearly joking about and the other side took serious

No one on the other team was offended, we spoke to a few of them who laughed about it and said they should not of reported it, only Habrak wanted to report it. Anything for a near win I guess !  :party: :party:

- A warning would of been ok for them to understand, you literally banned gaius that is essentially helping us win matches so I guess thanks for that!  :party: :party:

If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration.

However, as you wrote this sentence I will quote below Tardet, the people whom have been reporting people for insulting/harrasing/bullying them actually are right (as in the guy insulting is breaking the rules), I like that you guys take the rules of the tournament less and less serious unless they are directed towards disrupting and ruining our fun (just because you might face us) :smile:

Either way, I will use that occasion to remind everyone that a mute button exists on every warband server. The admin team will always try to keep a positive and friendly atmosphere on our servers but on the other hand, it has been seen in the past that some people take the biggest offense at the slightest and least offensive remark and use that to get other people they dislike warned/banned.

It's an online community, and while there are some stuff which are simply unacceptable and will always result in punishments, it would be a good thing if some of you learnt to ignore those you do not get along with.

Motthe said:
Charlini said:
HKP said:

The least we could do is to apply a warning for something they were clearly joking about and the other side took serious, if you do take the facts as they happened, it actually is even if they don't mean it. On the other side we got this group of fully grown men with some ideals in mind that they like to share around and they actually mean them which is quite sad and dissapointing to see in 2019.

Not sure why you keep spamming that **** but have it your way, it costs us one post to ban you, and you don't really offend anyone, we're just avoiding other ppl from getting offended by your idiotic mentality and keeping the rules and maturity of the tournement when hosting. That being said you've earned the ban from the tournament, if you don't really wanna play under the tournament pace and behave like a normal human being you don't need to, so yeah if your teammates keep posting stuff like this they're also invited to leave, don't really care, will start to ban warned ppl that keep pushing stupidity further.

Charlini said:
Motthe said:
Charlini said:
HKP said:

Not sure why you keep spamming that **** but have it your way, it costs us one post to ban you, and you don't really offend anyone, we're just avoiding other ppl from getting offended by your idiotic mentality and keeping the rules and maturity of the tournement when hosting. That being said you've earned the ban from the tournament, if you don't really wanna play under the tournament pace and behave like a normal human being you don't need to, so yeah if your teammates keep posting stuff like this they're also invited to leave, don't really care, will start to ban warned ppl that keep pushing stupidity further.
So u are banning me for one forum post that was meant as a joke?

Motthe said:

For two, that involve antisemitism(warned topic), trolling, provoking and indirectly 'joking' over the matter constantly after also warning your mate to cut down the non-sense, u asked for it.

Fietta said:
From what I heard, it wasnt really racism anyways. Habrak was also the guy who forced live in the Unity match so couldn't give a toss what he thinks.

Fietta said:
From what I heard, it wasnt really racism anyways. Habrak was also the guy who forced live in the Unity match so couldn't give a toss what he thinks.

That just shows how stupid u really are, however this is not about you or me so would be great if you kept ur mouth shut unless you say anything interesting (which I doubt).

About Apollo argumenting antisemitism with the amount of restarts I did during that scrim. It was the cause of you guys trolling heavily, spawning in our team and going into it respectively before the start, as far as I remember you also said restart a dozen of times and it did not end up with us starting the game in a long time. And if also think that crying to the admins is bad, my response is that I didn't want to argue with you after all that you did until that point.

Edit: If anyone would also like to talk about double standards, I got warned by Charlini not to abuse the functions of a server admin.

Charlini said:
Motthe said:

For two, that involve antisemitism(warned topic), trolling, provoking and indirectly 'joking' over the matter constantly after also warning your mate to cut down the non-sense, u asked for it.
Dont rly see anything antisemitic in my post. Can u show me where I said anything hate related towards a semitic race? Concerning my request for a name change, Adolf is a normal german name, anyone as allowed to call his kid Adolf in Germany/Austria. If u consider that is trolling, then thats just ur opinion. It just seems to me that u are acting a little too emotional and not rational..

Motthe said:
Charlini said:
Motthe said:

Dont rly see anything antisemitic in my post. Can u show me where I said anything hate related towards a semitic race? Concerning my request for a name change, Adolf is a normal german name, anyone as allowed to call his kid Adolf in Germany/Austria. If u consider that is trolling, then thats just ur opinion. It just seems to me that u are acting a little too emotional and not rational..

In my eyes, due the circumstances, context and your recent posts(considering also your teammates'), you did mean Adolf Hitler and not Adolf 'the common' name, same way I was acting a little 'too emotional' to me it seems atm that you're writing based on 'regret' due consequences, next time think twice when you provoke or write with second intentions and none of us will act driven by second thoughts  :ohdear:

Charlini said:
Motthe said:
Charlini said:
Motthe said:

In my eyes, due the circumstances, context and your recent posts(considering also your teammates'), you did mean Adolf Hitler and not Adolf 'the common' name, same way I was acting a little 'too emotional' to me it seems atm that you're writing based on 'regret' due consequences, next time think twice when you provoke or write with second intentions and none of us will act driven by second thoughts  :ohdear:
Dont rlly see how the actions of my teammates should affect me. Seems like u are the one being a nazi here

Motthe said:
Dont rlly see how the actions of my teammates should affect me. Seems like u are the one being a nazi here

If you fail to understand that u've not been paying attention. Save the 'compliment' to some of your mates since they seem to be identified and like to be linked that way.

Charlini said:
Motthe said:

If you fail to understand that u've not been paying attention. Save the 'compliment' to some of your mates since they seem to be identified and like to be linked that way.
Can u stop acting like a butthurt child? I dont see how a perm ban is justified here. Didnt know that this tournament is hosted by a single tyrant that is against freedom of speech that can perm ban ppl in a matter of seconds if he feels offended, if I had known, I would have shut my mouth  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom