[Werewolf] - Verona 1117 - Innocents win

Users who are viewing this thread

Did u guyz just bombvote Xardob?  :facepalm:

:party:

Dago Wolfrider said:
Just a reminder.

- Once the night starts the player with most votes die, there is no No Lynch.

The power of Tautology.
So that means no majority prior to the deadline is possible? I must have missed that.

Dago Wolfrider said:
:lol: Noone knows how much I missed posts like this at the end of the  last game. :lol:
So you decided to show appreciation for my sh*tposting by including a rule that explicitly limits sh*tposting after death?  :iamamoron:

Xardob said:
Can we get nine votes?  :iamamoron:

No rule prohibits it.

Let's get to ten:
Vote Xardob

Moose! said:
What happens if we have a tie?

If a draw is reached my dice will decide, but an external force may interfere(I am not talking about bribing the host, but I won't stop you from doing it). You have been warned.

Just another reminder:

-Read all the rules before starting to play.

That was my best joke.

Eh, I'd rather post now and figure out the rules later if I don't need to worry about my vote until later.

SootShade said:
Mainly for the initial joke actually, though the later posts aren't exactly changing my read.

That's cause you're dumb. I'm an upstanding citizen with a heart of slime!

Jock said:
Wait, so the day will always reach the deadline even if we've reached a majority beforehand?

Here is the link to the post:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,383429.msg9100218.html#msg9100218
If a crushing majority is achieved or people are super sure of their votes I will take into consideration a premature lynch.

I will take into consideration = 99, 999999% He is lynched.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
:lol: Noone knows how much I missed posts like this at the end of the  last game. :lol:
So you decided to show appreciation for my sh*tposting by including a rule that explicitly limits sh*tposting after death?  :iamamoron:

I could get addicted to it. I can't let this happen. :iamamoron:
Est modus in rebus. In medio stat virtus.

Back
Top Bottom