Native Completed Blademaster 2 :- Complete!

Users who are viewing this thread

๖Kern said:
Eladon said:
๖Kern said:
Name: Kern
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KvotheSvK

No matter how many times you try and apply to different tournaments with different names we still know you're cheating scum.

I'm a cheating scumbag

As if you have the nerve to even still be trying to weasel your way into tournaments, you weasel. Rodent. You honestly disgust me. I feel exactly like the Agent from the Matrix who can taste the horrible filth in the air when he breathes.

Eladon said:
As if you have the nerve to even still be trying to weasel your way into tournaments, you weasel. Rodent. You honestly disgust me. I feel exactly like the Agent from the Matrix who can taste the horrible filth in the air when he breathes.

Warband must have taken over your life, what a sad person who has to insult someone over internet. Feel free to do so, if it makes you feel better.

Eladon said:
๖Kern said:
Eladon said:
๖Kern said:
Name: Kern
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KvotheSvK

No matter how many times you try and apply to different tournaments with different names we still know you're cheating scum.

I'm a cheating scumbag

What you stand-up for is right. The way in which you do it, however, is wrong in many aspects.

๖Kern said:
Eladon said:

Warband must have taken over your life, what a sad person who has to insult someone over internet. Feel free to do so, if it makes you feel better.

Do you have two brain cells to rub together? Warband really must have taken over your life for you to cheat for months/years, get permanently banned and ostracised, then try to weasel your way back in where nobody wants you. Go play World of Tanks or something you cuck.

Tardet said:
What you stand-up for is right. The way in which you do it, however, is wrong in many aspects.

Thank you and I know.

Eladon said:
Alyss said:
You need an admin pass for that and those players have already been caught they just made their way back. Ever heard of second chances? Even though I think it’s too early to let Eduard Nessa or the other one but it’s Osiris’s right to make them play or not.

Whatever you say keep chatting ****, you don't know any cheaters in WNL and you're trying to big up yourself. I couldn't care less if you know what servers or communities I am involved in, I'll carry on making sure scumbags can't play.
XD
maybe dont mind shin he lived under the ludus dool only rock before this wnl so he doesnt know

_Osiris_ said:
The people banned from other tournaments and the previous Blademaster tournament will be allowed to compete in Blademaster 2

Certain people will be required to record their duels and will forefit if they cannot upload the footage when requested.

- No anti-cheat
- Cheaters allowed to play

:facepalm:

I guess you decided not to read the record matches part.

Many players have been banned before some like arni had lifetime bans some short like sota and bendetto, I even banned maximou in last blademaster, All of these players and more have been reintegrated into the community and have mostly changed.

I'm not suggesting that the three banned players be allowed to return to team tournaments or major tournaments but if they can never play again whole people with far worse records can what does that say, it's a little late in the day for Perma bans now.

These are baby steps people, they will have to proove they can change and why not start with small tournaments like duel tournaments.

I will be talking to admins of other tournaments about which players they have concerns with and I will ask ludus admins if they have suspicions of certain players, All of these will be required to record their gameplay.

This will be the last i say on the matter, if you don't like it then don't sign up.

Back
Top Bottom