Native Completed Blademaster 2 :- Complete!

Users who are viewing this thread

The people banned from other tournaments and the previous Blademaster tournament will be allowed to compete in Blademaster 2

Certain people will be required to record their duels and will forefit if they cannot upload the footage when requested.

๖Kern said:
Name: Kern
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KvotheSvK

No matter how many times you try and apply to different tournaments with different names we still know you're cheating scum.

_Osiris_ said:
The people banned from other tournaments and the previous Blademaster tournament will be allowed to compete in Blademaster 2

Certain people will be required to record their duels and will forefit if they cannot upload the footage when requested.

As much as I respect your right to create and curate your tournament as you see fit I think you completely destroy any competitive integrity when you allow cheaters to play. Recording or no recording, these people have without a shadow of a doubt spent months/years undermining the competitive spirit of the game and you are giving them a platform to stand on once more. I'll be boycotting this exactly like ESSC 2x2 for that reason.

Alyss said:
Won’t give names but there are some who cheated in the past

Why would you not give names? We should not be allowing cheaters to play in any tournament, ever, period. If you are aware of people who have cheated in the past who are currently playing at tournament level then by all means please send me the names on Steam so I can ban them from every respectable native server and anything else I have my slimy duellist hands in.

You need an admin pass for that and those players have already been caught they just made their way back. Ever heard of second chances? Even though I think it’s too early to let Eduard Nessa or the other one but it’s Osiris’s right to make them play or not.

Alyss said:
You need an admin pass for that and those players have already been caught they just made their way back. Ever heard of second chances? Even though I think it’s too early to let Eduard Nessa or the other one but it’s Osiris’s right to make them play or not.

Whatever you say keep chatting ****, you don't know any cheaters in WNL and you're trying to big up yourself. I couldn't care less if you know what servers or communities I am involved in, I'll carry on making sure scumbags can't play.

You should focus on catching the players that still cheat today instead of hunting those who already made their way back. You are right enough of chatting let’s go back to the original thread.

Eladon said:
๖Kern said:
Name: Kern
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KvotheSvK

No matter how many times you try and apply to different tournaments with different names we still know you're cheating scum.

The actual hell? I have been using name Kern for like 2 years. Most of the people know I use both Eduard and Kern. Nice catch though, guardian.

Back
Top Bottom