Save Files

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm playing on Xbox and cannot figure wtf is going on with the save files. It keeps overwriting my save for it's autosave function instead of creating it's own on top of which even when I do "save as" and create a secondary file to keep the first intact and away from the autosave function (like before looting a village) it will change the name of both files to the same file name and rewrite the old save as well so I currently have literally 3 saves that were all created at separate times with separate titles that now all have the same file name and load to the same location where I am about to be overrun and I have no main game file despite creating the separate copy. Seriously, WTF!

After playing through the Xbox One version we also noticed this same issue. Thanks to your report we also are able to replicate the issue. The bug has been reported to the developers.
Unfortunately, there are not any workarounds that we can offer to remedy your lost play experiences. Playing with a single character/save might be a reasonable choice to continue playing. We are sorry to not being able to offer any immediate help.

Back
Top Bottom