The Warband Native League
Featuring Fabio

5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
Q

How do you rate your teams chances in Division C? Who will be your teams main rivals and why?
A

That’s a difficult question to answer for our clan. Due to many of the teams in this WNL forming specifically for the tournament, we aren’t very familiar with most of them. Especially true for Division C, it’s difficult for us to say who will be hard to beat. Though in general, I think we have a decent chance to excel in our Division. We have a roster of veterans who have been playing for years and while we’re not all as active as we used to be, we’re confident that we’ll do pretty well.

Q

Viglaf and Erminas have left to return to Defenders of Faith, meanwhile you have picked up Tork789 and Slow, two accomplished cavalries with many years of experience under their belt. How are they doing so far, and what would you say are your teams strength and weaknesses in general?
A

CCC prefers to participate in tournaments as one team instead of a heavily fluctuating group of players who change in each tournament. Viglaf and Erminas are good friends but have never been members of CCC. We always played with the same team composition for years and from time to time we just add two mercs from befriended clans which we enjoy to play with. This year DoF takes part in the tournament so we adopted two other players in our team. We’re happy to have Tork and Slow with us this time around, though they’re no strangers to CCC, having played with us many times before. Due to us being not just a team but a clan and community, our members have been developing not only friendships but a natural communication. Though we’re not all as young as we used to be and thus time is our main rival. Due to our members having less free time to play, our overall Warband performance suffers. And so our largest challenge is being able to keep up with training matches and not to get too rusty. We’re confident though that we’ll be able to be a worthy competitor, even if we move slower than we used to.

Q

What is your opinion on the general state of the scene and especially the return to 8v8?
A

I’d like to emphasis that the following is just my personal opinion but I think it's safe to say that most of our clan members share the view. I think overall we’re happy to see the scene returning to 8v8 from other formats we’ve favored less (5v5, 6v6, etc.). CCC has been around for over four years now and in that time, we’ve seen trends come and go throughout the community. Though I believe the severe lack of stable, active clans in Warband has hurt the community and competitive scene most of all. Unlike how it was years ago, there’s no place for new players to join and stay with the scene while at the same time old veterans are slowly leaving the community due to lack of free time, not to mention the general old age of Warband and the never ending wait for Bannerlord. It’s going to be really interesting to see if this WNL can possible reverse course regarding those issues but I have my doubts. It’s very likely only a few of the newly formed teams will become full clans and stick around and thus the same issues keep arising.

Q

What are yours teams goals for this season of the Warband Native League?
A

We just wanna play matches really.

Scar said:
cMalTxI.png

vCRtZZY.png
DITVfrj.png

Thoughts on...
The Warband Native League
Featuring Fabio

Q

How do you rate your teams chances in Division C? Who will be your teams main rivals and why?
A

That’s a difficult question to answer for our clan. Due to many of the teams in this WNL forming specifically for the tournament, we aren’t very familiar with most of them. Especially true for Division C, it’s difficult for us to say who will be hard to beat. Though in general, I think we have a decent chance to excel in our Division. We have a roster of veterans who have been playing for years and while we’re not all as active as we used to be, we’re confident that we’ll do pretty well.

Q

Viglaf and Erminas have left to return to Defenders of Faith, meanwhile you have picked up Tork789 and Slow, two accomplished cavalries with many years of experience under their belt. How are they doing so far, and what would you say are your teams strength and weaknesses in general?
A

CCC prefers to participate in tournaments as one team instead of a heavily fluctuating group of players who change in each tournament. Viglaf and Erminas are good friends but have never been members of CCC. We always played with the same team composition for years and from time to time we just add two mercs from befriended clans which we enjoy to play with. This year DoF takes part in the tournament so we adopted two other players in our team. We’re happy to have Tork and Slow with us this time around, though they’re no strangers to CCC, having played with us many times before. Due to us being not just a team but a clan and community, our members have been developing not only friendships but a natural communication. Though we’re not all as young as we used to be and thus time is our main rival. Due to our members having less free time to play, our overall Warband performance suffers. And so our largest challenge is being able to keep up with training matches and not to get too rusty. We’re confident though that we’ll be able to be a worthy competitor, even if we move slower than we used to.

Q

What is your opinion on the general state of the scene and especially the return to 8v8?
A

I’d like to emphasis that the following is just my personal opinion but I think it's safe to say that most of our clan members share the view. I think overall we’re happy to see the scene returning to 8v8 from other formats we’ve favored less (5v5, 6v6, etc.). CCC has been around for over four years now and in that time, we’ve seen trends come and go throughout the community. Though I believe the severe lack of stable, active clans in Warband has hurt the community and competitive scene most of all. Unlike how it was years ago, there’s no place for new players to join and stay with the scene while at the same time old veterans are slowly leaving the community due to lack of free time, not to mention the general old age of Warband and the never ending wait for Bannerlord. It’s going to be really interesting to see if this WNL can possible reverse course regarding those issues but I have my doubts. It’s very likely only a few of the newly formed teams will become full clans and stick around and thus the same issues keep arising.

Q

What are yours teams goals for this season of the Warband Native League?
A

We just wanna play matches really.
"We just wanna play matches really." Especially like this quote, but a good interview overall.

nice interview! I agree that it is a shame that we as a community have shifted from Longer term clans to shorter term teams in the last couple of years as it all seems a bit meh compared to the rivalries and forum bants of old, I myself might just be getting old and wearing extremely big nostalgia goggles :grin: Good luck in div C (unless your playing doner then feed me kills so i look cool eh)

_Osiris_ said:
nice interview! I agree that it is a shame that we as a community have shifted from Longer term clans to shorter term teams in the last couple of years as it all seems a bit meh compared to the rivalries and forum bants of old, I myself might just be getting old and wearing extremely big nostalgia goggles :grin: Good luck in div C (unless your playing doner then feed me kills so i look cool eh)

Some long term clans are still around though! (:

V1ncent said:
_Osiris_ said:

Some long term clans are still around though! (:

"Some" exactly, it's like 20% of the teams, the rest are all teams built for 1 tournament, thats just a bit sad imo.

Back
Top Bottom