[Werewolf] - Rediscovery - Sign Up (Closed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Will you join me on a quest to revive an old forum game and the fun that comes with? I'll go ahead and host a basic game to begin with, but my hope is that there will be many more after.

I'll be bugging any old veterans of Taleworlds Werewolf games, that I can find, to join, but equally welcome are new, to the forum or the game in general, players as well. A certain level of activity is expected - a small post or few every day, preferably, unless excused beforehand - but the pace of the game will not be too harsh. Probably at least a week for each day phase, adjusted based on the number of players.

Mechanically the game will be quite basic, possibly with just vanilla innocents and basic wolves, but common village specials or other types of villains may appear, depending on the size of the game. For now I'm not expecting a large number of players, though I'm happy to be surprised on that count. I'd prefer at least nine players, but if it comes down to it we can do with just seven and start off with a quick game.

I'll give people a couple of weeks to sign up - more or less depending on activity. Afterwards people will still be welcome to sign up as replacements, though I dearly hope there will be no need.

List of players:
1. Xardob
2. Marowit
3. Dago Wolfrider
4. Jock
5. Arch3r
6. MaHuD
7. TheFlyingFishy
8. The Doge of Benis
9. Big McLarge-Huge

Rzct.gif

I see we are looking increasingly alive, that's already the nine I was looking for.

Moose! said:
I'm not in for this round, but I wholeheartedly support this and will be following the game closely!
Next game then, I hope!

2vxjt5.jpg

Since I've been enlisted by basically just saying "hi", let me clarify that I'm up for this as long as people are ok with me going ultra-neoxardobist and communicating mostly by means of memes and gifs. So to all new guys, don't give me crap for that. I've been literally doing this since you were wetting your diapers, and I don't have a ton of time to go around. Other than that...

2vxkc7.jpg

I did promise WoTs and quote wars in the recruitment PM I sent out though. If I can't rely on you, I'm getting worried that I might not be able to deliver on that unless Llandy and Face show up.  :razz:

Big McLarge-Huge said:
2vxjt5.jpg

Since I've been enlisted by basically just saying "hi", let me clarify that I'm up for this as long as people are ok with me going ultra-neoxardobist and communicating mostly by means of memes and gifs. So to all new guys, don't give me crap for that. I've been literally doing this since you were wetting your diapers, and I don't have a ton of time to go around. Other than that...

2vxkc7.jpg

Fine by me.

In a hurry to play already? :razz:

There's still a week left of the time I reserved for sign ups - there's still a few people I'd like to give the chance to check into the forum before locking it in, and I'd still like a bigger game. That said, I do actually quite like our current line up, and there's a certain charm to a plain 9 player game. I'll probably still give it a couple more days while I finish up the narration, but if there's no change by then we might be good to start.

9 player good. Wait more, risk drop out, risk dead game. Not good. Better small, but alive. My opinion. Truth.  :party:

Yeah, that'll be fine. The sign ups are now officially closed.

I'll get to PMing everyone their roles, and probably get the game thread up later today as well.

Edit:
MaHuD said:
Has anyone asked Shatari?
I did tag him in the recruitment PM.

Welp, and I only just sent out the role PMs too. :sad: I just tagged folks who'd been recently online on the forum, and hoped Xardob could contact you in time.

On the bright side, it won't be a long game, and I'll be sure to bug you if we need a replacement!

I was kidding. Just so happened that the first time I check the forum in a long time that a game was about to start.  :lol:

I'm not sure I would have signed-up anyways because I have a bunch of things going on at the moment. But if WW is being revived, I'll keep a close eye on the forums in the future.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom