The Warband Native League
Featuring Razer

5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
Q

How do you rate your teams chances in Division A? Who will be your teams main rivals and why?
A

So far I’m really happy with our team. We beat most of the Division A teams fairly comfortable and got some good vibes going on. I rate our chances quite high, if we keep improving on our teamplay and stay active. We recruited four new players for the tournament since we didn’t have enough people in AE who wanted to play. Dopey, SirAlecks, Error and Gibby are all known players in the community and have been a perfect addition to the team so far. I think our team is the most balanced out of all the Division A teams, as we don’t have any weaknesses in the different classes. With our mastermind Azan and our Supreme Leader Deacon back in action, I’m pretty sure we’ll take it home eventually.

I can definitely say that our biggest threat will be 'Main Eleven', a team that is well balanced and has an overall very experienced and strong roster. They got some pretty versatile players like Menethil, who is mostly known for his exceptional ranger skills but lately has been taking a shot at cavalry and has been doing pretty good at it thus far. Their infantry department looks very solid with DarkLight, Charlini, Arni and Fietta. All four of them have already played together before in Frontline Tactics, so they have some good chemistry going on I'd imagine.

Their biggest strength are the archers for me though. Rayden, Menethil and Matt are all accomplished archers, who have been playing at the very top for quite some time now. Rayden and Menethil have been in the top 5 Rangers in Warband for me for ages now. Even though Rayden took some big breaks of Warband in the last 2 years, he’s on his way right back to the top. Matt is the newest face of the three, which doesn’t make him worse compared to his two comrades at all though. He’s been hitting some sick shots lately and decided some of the rounds in the WWC by himself. I think it’s fair to say that Matt is at his peak right now.

Main Elevens cavalry department looks a little less threatening to me than the archers. Of course Brian, Dume, Tyhke and Flawin are a scary looking lineup but I haven’t seen Flawin play in ages and Tyhke has just come back from a long break too. Since it’s the first time, that Brian and Thorr are not playing together, I think it’ll be interesting to see how that pans out in the end.

The other teams are all looking very good as well though, I’m glad to see some old players coming back for the tournament. I think it will be very entertaining to watch who will come out on top of the other four teams in Division A since they’re all on par with each other in my opinion.

Q

Captain Lust named you 'Prince of LAN' for your outstanding performance at Bucharest, which other rangers should players look out for this tournament?
A

I’m still humbled by that title and will do my best to keep it this tourney haha. There are some real OG rangers back in this tourney by the likes of LeRoux, Tirtil, Rayden and Menethil. All four of them are a constant threat, whenever they play. Although I think they all hit their peak in the past, just like me, they’re still at the very top when it comes to playing ranger.

The amount of good rangers in this tournament is immense though. OGL, Matt, Rainbow, Blade, Matafiks, Caius, Maximou, Apollo, Habrak and Kane are all great archers and can decide a match by themselves when they hit a good day. I personally can’t decide who of those should be looked at closely, they all have the ability to go off in matches.

Q

As one of the oldest and most accomplished players of all time, what is your opinion on the general state of the scene at the moment?
A

I’m really happy with the current state of the community to be honest. I was one of the dudes who actually thought it would die out this year. I’m happy I was wrong though. The 'WWC' hosted by Aharo proved to be a success and brought a lot of players back to the scene. Since the announcement of the WNL hosted by Deacon and you, the community has been thriving and even more old faces have returned to play in the tournament. I think we can all look forward to a great and fun tournament, just like in the old days.

Back
Top Bottom