Cheat mode for xbox

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I have invested over 1000 hours into warband on pc and just over a hundred on xbox and I ask myself throughout my whole time playing "They keep delaying bannerlord, why can't they bring cheat mode to console?" It just makes sense to if im being honest I personally would'nt mind the loss of achievements many are calling for mod support so I would'nt think that cheat mode is to much to ask you could even add it to the options menu if controller space is the issue at hand or make a different little section for it a window could pop up displaying "add player xp" "add party xp" or "add skill points" "add attribute points" you get the picture. Please understand I love this game and the replayability for me is infinite but it just seems silly to neglect this topic especially since the release of the console version.   

love - a very VERY impoverished noble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom