Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
1.png

Suggestions

Feel free to post your suggestions, ideas and questions regarding the Warband Native League here! For a more indepth discussion please open a seperate thread!

The introduction page mentioned a division system, but the rules page currently states a ladder based tournament as the first phase. Could you give us a brief overview of what the tournament format will be?

Watly said:
The introduction page mentioned a division system, but the rules page currently states a ladder based tournament as the first phase. Could you give us a brief overview of what the tournament format will be?
The teams will be split into three divisions, each division will be ladder based. We update the rules tomorrow once we have finalised the tournament format, sorry for the inconvenience.

HKP said:
Scar said:
Menethil said:
How about letting substitutions maybe limit 2 per set? It worked alright in last tournament.
Will get back to you as well, thanks for the suggestion!
If the admin team would be up for changing that I'd like to see the teams voting on this if possible. The rule was terrible imo
Don't really think many teams actually utilised it either

"The deadline for sign ups is Sunday, 3rd. March 2019 at midnight. Week 1 starts on Monday, 4th. March 2019"

Feel that 21 days from announcement until first playday(not counting pre-announcement thread) is a bit too much and hype-killer for competition kick-off, suggest to perhaps set sign up deadline 1st match so Sunday 3rd is already a playday.

8 teams signed up so far, so I assume quite alot of teams are still trying to gather a roster that will work for them.
This suggestion seems quite weird tbf, unless you just want to play a WNL with 8 teams...
Give people some time  :wink:

I had hoped that it would be in there from start on, but it isnt, so i suggest my map "Waterfall" to be added to the captains mapvote.
Overview
f7iLqMw.jpg
Flags
DzbJ2zu.jpg
KBlfkCP.jpg
KBlfkCP.jpg
Timelapse of the making:

An open map, but small in comparison, which leads to a more dynamic and faster-shaped experience.
It was played on Matchmaking and quite some players liked it.
I know im not supposed to give my biased opinion, but i think this map has alot of potential and is more than able to compete with the other maps in question.
Would be great to give it a chance, admins :smile:

Apfel said:
I had hoped that it would be in there from start on, but it isnt, so i suggest my map "Waterfall" to be added to the captains mapvote.
Overview
f7iLqMw.jpg
Flags
DzbJ2zu.jpg
KBlfkCP.jpg
KBlfkCP.jpg
Timelapse of the making:

An open map, but small in comparison, which leads to a more dynamic and faster-shaped experience.
I know im not supposed to give my biased opinion, but i think this map has alot of potential and is more than able to compete with the other maps in question.

It's just my curiosity, but could you add some kind of graphic marks which show where exactly the flags and more importantly spawns are?

Apfel said:

Yeah, I gotta agree you should add this map over any of the current captain vote open maps. All 3 of them just arent that good xD

Also, could we get images of the closed maps? I only know 1/3 would be nice to take a look at the rest before we vote. 

CarpeDiem said:
How about shortening round time a little bit? Had an 8v8 yesterday, felt long before the flag spawned.
We have discussed your suggestion, and feel like the round time is needed on most maps for potential movement before flags actually spawn. We will therefore keep round timers at 180 seconds.

Menethil said:
How about letting substitutions maybe limit 2 per set? It worked alright in last tournament.
Looking back at the WWC19, mid set substitutions weren't really utilizied by many teams, only a few. We also want to keep multiclassers relevant, and therefore encourage teams to think about who they'll put in in order to react best to any situation that might come up during a set and require a change in their class setup.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Suggestion: Blivandefar's idea here.

AFAIK Azan already has this modded. Definitely a nice improvement!
We feel like we are too close to the start of the tournament to put in such a change without discussing within the community and testing it properly. We are happy to look at it again for the WNL8.

Apfel said:
Overview
f7iLqMw.jpg
Flags
DzbJ2zu.jpg
KBlfkCP.jpg
KBlfkCP.jpg
Timelapse of the making:

We have added your map as the fourth open map option for captains to choose from.

I've added an overview picture of every map in the map in information thread and the captain map vote thread respectively. All maps except for Waterfall have also been added to the admin module, they will be available on all official WNL servers.

Scar said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Suggestion: Blivandefar's idea here.

AFAIK Azan already has this modded. Definitely a nice improvement!

We feel like we are too close to the start of the tournament to put in such a change without discussing within the community and testing it properly. We are happy to look at it again for the WNL8.

There's definitely enough time, can only assume the admin team is cowardly, and lying too. Shame...

OurGloriousLeader said:
There's definitely enough time, can only assume the admin team is cowardly, and lying too. Shame...
My mistake, please point me to the indepth community discussion and tell us about your planned testing sessions.

ZAwrzJ1O_Crq1lgpHb6hBclbhiI_7OFZ5I8USWkOqyY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom