Author Topic: [WNL7] Suggestions  (Read 10423 times)

Scar

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: AE_Scar
Re: [WNL7] Suggestions
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2019, 08:44:34 AM »
The tournament was very good, don't ruin it with taking 4 months break because 90% teams will disband. I really dislike the fact that next tournament is disconnected from this one. If I'm not wrong this tournament supposed to create continuity for the community. I understand that you had to deal with a lot of **** and it propably dried you out as admins but maybe use the energy of the next crew to continue this project somehow?

It would be nice to develop some 'team licence' rules and define who holds the rights to it.

Anyway, great work. I admire your commitment to run everything in time for so many weeks. <3
Thanks for the nice words. The reason the estimated start time was pushed back so many months is because we heard there will probably be two other tournaments, and because I won't be around much in the meantime due to university. I have to say, I agree with what you are saying though. Obviously I cannot speak for them, but maybe Aeronwen and Deacon could pick up some other admins to help them out with running the next season earlier than October. I guess they will read it here themselves, but I'll suggest it to them on the admin forum as well.

Was wondering about fun week, where teams would compete on different gamemode f.e. Capture the flag, which would be fun to watch (atleast for me xD) or a Big Battle, where all Teams would gather and fight orrr Div B teams vs Div A teams on big battle (with roster limited to 6 players), so 6 A teams and 8 Div B teams would result in 36 vs 48 battle.

If this is possible in organisation setup, I would watch it with enjoyment, yuno great teams uniting in big battle

Keep in mind, that Im freshly after Avengers Endgame and 4 hours of sleep, so my imagination and thinking might be in a bit mess xD

Heads up
Generally speaking I'm a big fan of fun events such as this, someone else also suggested an All Star match. It really depends on the community and what they want to do - I'll open a seperate thread for people who are interessted to discuss it further.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 10:27:42 AM by Scar »

Aeronwen

• Malice toward none, charity for all, firm in right
    • Steam - Aeronwen_Trewent
    • Twitter - @AeroTrewent
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Aeronwen
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2019, 09:05:52 AM »
Was wondering about fun week, where teams would compete on different gamemode f.e. Capture the flag, which would be fun to watch (atleast for me xD) or a Big Battle, where all Teams would gather and fight orrr Div B teams vs Div A teams on big battle (with roster limited to 6 players), so 6 A teams and 8 Div B teams would result in 36 vs 48 battle.

If this is possible in organisation setup, I would watch it with enjoyment, yuno great teams uniting in big battle

Keep in mind, that Im freshly after Avengers Endgame and 4 hours of sleep, so my imagination and thinking might be in a bit mess xD

Heads up
Generally speaking I'm a big fan of fun events such as this, someone else also suggested an All Star match. It really depends on the community and what they want to do - I'll open a seperate thread for people who are interessted to discuss it further.

Also Phillus suggested a 'Peasant Revolt' match: 2 Div C teams (16 players) against 1 Div A team and I believe AE (+friends) would be up for that if Valgarda can find a second team to back them in the heroic (but doomed) rebelllion!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 10:02:29 AM by Scar »

Scar

• View Profile
  • MP nick: AE_Scar
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2019, 10:03:46 AM »
We can continue the discussion here.