01.04.19maczuga§ 15 I, II07.04.19Served
01.04.19kogmawANDnami§ 15 II07.04.19Served
01.04.19Virus§ 15 II07.04.19Served
09.04.19SEBEK§ 1 I, II14.04.19Served
09.04.19PANZERAPFEL§ 1 I, II14.04.19Served
09.04.19WLADCACIEMNOSCI§ 1 I, II21.04.19Served
09.04.19Aelek§ 1 I, II01.05.19Served

Eduard, Nessa & Odin

The players Eduard, Nessa and Odin have been caught cheating by the community and as such been banned from various tournaments, servers and other activities on multiplayer, whether on Native or other modules. The administration has decided to follow this example. All three players will be banned from participating in the Warband Native League.

Surkan & Flav

During Senate's training match against Belediye Şövalyeleri on Wednesday, 07.03.19, the players Surkan and Flav used extremely disrespectful language towards their opponents throughout the whole match.

Using the kind of foul language that was shown towards Belediye Şövalyeleri is not allowed as per the following rules.

§ 1 II said:
In order to maintain a serious and professional environment players must be respectful and polite towards their opponents on the WNL Subboard and the WNL Servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration. The range of punishments reaches from a warning to a ban from of the tournament, depending on the weight of the crime.
§ 1 III said:
Any team that uses, incites or benefits from disruption to the matches, practice sessions or organisation of other teams will face disciplinary action at the admins discretion, up to and including disqualification from the tournament.

Surkan and Flav will both be suspended for one match each.

Surkan & Flav

FanzJoseph from Belediye Şövalyeleri informed us that Flav and Surkan approached them apologising for his bad language during their training on Wednesday. The players concerned accepted their apology and asked us to drop the suspension. We are very pleased to hear both sides made up.

Flav's and Surkan's suspension has been reduced to a warning.

Main Eleven // Rayden

In their match against ToiBois on Sunday, 10.03.19, Main Eleven swapped out Matt for Rayden at the end of the second round at the score of 1-1. This is not allowed as per the following rule.

§18 I said:
Substitutions are only allowed between each set without restrictions. If a team substitutes a player during a set, documented by screenshots or streams for example, for the first time, the relevant rounds count as lost, for the second time the relevant rounds count as lost and they will be deducted three points, and for the third time they will be suspended from the tournament.

Since Main Eleven have to forfeit the relevant rounds, and Rayden played in every round after the second round until the end of the set, the score for this set will be adjusted to 1-3 in favour of ToiBois. Consequently the score of the match will be adjusted to a 7-7 draw.

Although this causes changes to the standing of Division A, the fixtures for this week will be left untouched, as adjustments so late into the week would be unfair on the teams concerned and out of proportion to the incident.

Name and tag violations, Week 1

The following players have played using an incorrect name and/or tag:
- Dopey of House Tully played as asdasd and without the correct tag.
- Deacon of House Tully played as Hoster_Tully.
- Ast of ToiBois played with an incorrect tag.
- Rinde of ToiBois played with a incorrect tag.
- Stamm of ToiBois played with an incorrect tag.
- Dark Gibby of Main Eleven played as SifoN with an incorrrect tag.
- Tomayus of ToiBois played without an incorrect tag.
- Raxal of Black Eagles played as R.
- Troister of House Dayne played with an incorrect tag.
- Piggy of House Dayne played as Pig_Earl_of_Bacon.
- Sebek of Brutal Killers of Deaths played as Kapitano_Sebito.
- Hydroshow of Brutal Killers of Deaths played as Hydro.

Using an incorrect name or tag is not allowed as per the following rules:

§ 15 I said:
Players must play with the name they are signed up under in the team roster. If a player plays with a different name for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.
§ 15 II said:
Players must wear the team tag during official matches. If a player plays with a different tag for without one for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.

All players therefore receive a warning.

Name and tag violations, Week 2

- Thorin of Black Eagles played as z_Kolan.
- Aelek of Brutal Killers of Deaths played with the wrong tag.
- Nebnet of Handwerkszunft played as Kaiser_Wilhelm.

Using an incorrect name or tag is not allowed as per the following rules:

§ 15 I said:
Players must play with the name they are signed up under in the team roster. If a player plays with a different name for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.
§ 15 II said:
Players must wear the team tag during official matches. If a player plays with a different tag for without one for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.

All players therefore receive a warning.

Napoleonic Native Noobs // Cr3a

In his match against Wardens of Light on Sunday, 17.03.19, Napoleonic Native Noobs's player Cr3a played with an unallowed modification that shows the class composition for both teams on the scoreboard. Playing with a modification not specified as allowed is not allowed according to the following rule.

§2 I said:
It is strictly prohibited to gain an advantage by modifying texture files or using game modifications such as aimbots or autoblock. Every player that is found to have modified texture files or using game modifications will be suspended from the tournament. Exceptions from this rule are listed in Appendix A.

This modification undoubtedly provides additional information. The addition information gives an advantage and so the modification is subject to the rule. Therefore, we have no other option but to suspend Cr3a for the rest of the tournament.

Additionally, the rules state the player has to forfeit all relevant rounds during which a break of rules took place and a significant advantage was gained as per the following rule.

§2 III said:
If a player is found to have broken any of the rules during a match and the admins determine that a significant advantage was gained, that player's team will forfeit the relevant rounds.

Again we had a long debate within the administration whether or not the additional information by the modification were significant enough to alter the outcome of the match. Since the four provided screenshots provided by NNN were the only source of information we could base this decision on, we decided to speak to the captain of the opposing team, Roberto Italiano, and asked for his opinion. He said he does not believe Napoleonic Native Noobs were actively using the additional information provided by the modification and thus no significant advantage was gained. Wardens of Light do not wish to claim any rounds.

Therefore, in agreement with Wardens of Light, the administration has decided to let the result stand. As stated above, we only decided to speak to Wardens of Light because we had no additional information, such as recordings from Cr3a's point of view, to deteremine whether the advantage was significant.

Black Eagles // Anubis

In his match against Bengier Squad on Sunday, 17.03.19, Black Eagles's player Anubis played with an unallowed modification that shows the class composition for both teams on the scoreboard. Playing with a modification not specified as allowed is not allowed according to the following rule.

§2 I said:
It is strictly prohibited to gain an advantage by modifying texture files or using game modifications such as aimbots or autoblock. Every player that is found to have modified texture files or using game modifications will be suspended from the tournament. Exceptions from this rule are listed in Appendix A.

This modification undoubtedly provides additional information. The addition information gives an advantage and so the modification is subject to the rule. Therefore, we have no other option but to suspend Anubis for the rest of the tournament.

Additionally, the rules state the player has to forfeit all relevant rounds during which a break of rules took place and a significant advantage was gained as per the following rule.

§2 III said:
If a player is found to have broken any of the rules during a match and the admins determine that a significant advantage was gained, that player's team will forfeit the relevant rounds.

Usually the administration only has screenshots of the set scores and no additional information to judge whether the advantage was significant. In this case, however, Anubis was required to send us his recordings of the match, so we had additional information available for our decision.

The recordings send by Anubis support his claim that he did not use the additional information available to him. Even though he could have scouted his opponents class setup by the press of a botton, Anubis played what is considered normally by our standards and actively looked to scout his opponents class setup by moving closer to them putting himself at risk of being shot.

Therefore, the administration has decided to let the result stand, as the gained advantage was not significant enough to change the outcome of the match. We want to emphasize that we came to this conclusion only because we have solid evidence in the form of a video supporting his claims.

The Senate // Thyestes

During a practice on a WNL server on Monday, 18.03.19, The Senate's player, Thyestes, played with an unacceptable name. This sort of behaviour is not allowed according to the following rule.

§1 II said:
In order to maintain a serious and professional environment players must be respectful and polite towards their opponents on the WNL Subboard and the WNL Servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration. The range of punishments reaches from a warning to a ban from of the tournament, depending on the weight of the crime

The administration have decided to warn Thyestes for this behaviour.

Fallen Pride // Strand

During a practice on a WNL server on Wednesday, 20.03.19, Fallen Pride's player, Strand, made numerous unacceptable remarks. This sort of behaviour is not allowed according to the following rule.

§1 II said:
In order to maintain a serious and professional environment players must be respectful and polite towards their opponents on the WNL Subboard and the WNL Servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration. The range of punishments reaches from a warning to a ban from of the tournament, depending on the weight of the crime

The administration have decided to warn Strand for this behaviour.

Name and tag violations, Week 3

- DGS_Ast of ToiBois played without the correct tag.
- Caius of Unity played without the correct tag.
- The team Brutal Killers of Deaths.

Using an incorrect name or tag is not allowed as per the following rules.

§ 15 I said:
§ 15 II said:

Each team must be internally consistent in their tag use and to aid this tags were added to the roster thread. Each player must use the tag as listed in the roster thread, including whether the tag is at the beginning or the end of the name and the '_'.

This is DGS_Ast's second warning and therefore he will be suspended for the next match. As a team Brutal Killers of Deaths have not yet succeeded in all wearing the same tag so the whole team receives a warning. Any tag violations by any player from this team, in future matches, will result in a suspension.

Black Eagles // Raxal

In their match against Bengier Suqad on Sunday, 31.03.19, Black Eagles swapped out Ghazi for Raxal at the end of the fourth round at the score of 2-2. This is not allowed as per the following rule.

§18 I said:
Substitutions are only allowed between each set without restrictions. If a team substitutes a player during a set, documented by screenshots or streams for example, for the first time, the relevant rounds count as lost, for the second time the relevant rounds count as lost and they will be deducted three points, and for the third time they will be suspended from the tournament.

Since Black Eagles have to forfeit the relevant rounds, and Raxal played in the last round of that set, the score for this set will be adjusted to 2-3 in favour of Bengier Squad. Consequently the score of the match will be adjusted to 9-8 for Bengier Squad.

Just for clarification: On the stream you can clearly see Ghazi is actively playing the match 3 seconds before he gets killed and instantly leaves the server. The fight is happening in the middle area of San'di'boush, with the cavalry of both teams engaging. Ghazi is changing the direction in whichs he moves as he is approaching the fight (which would not have been possible if he had already crashed at this point). Then he moves out of sight of the camera, dies roughly 2 to 3 seconds later to Damian and instantly leaves the server. Dropouts due to technical issues take a lot longer than 3 seconds to happen, so it was clearly a ragequit. The rule we have regarding substitutions only cover dropouts due to technical issues, not ragequits.

Name and tag violations, Week 4

- EDZIOPEDZIO of Brutal Killers of Death played without the correct name and tag.
- maczuga of Brutal Killers of Death played without the correct name and tag.
- Aelek of Brutal Killers of Death played without the correct name and tag.
- kogmawANDnami of Brutal Killers of Death played without the correct tag.
- Virus of Brutal Killers of Death played without the correct tag.
- Widlownik_Ademke played without the correct tag.

§ 15 I said:
§ 15 II said:

Because this is the second warning for all players except Widlownik_Ademke, all concerned players above will be suspended for one match. Widlownik_Ademke receives a warning.

Unallowed Spectating

In their respective matches during Week 4, the players Thorin, GarviDel and Murloc joined their respective teams briefly in order to spectate from team members view. All three of them were kicked from the server shortly after, either by a referee or their team captain.

Joining either side to spectate from team members view or joining the side of your opponent in order to gain additional information is not allowed as per the following rule.

§ 18 IV said:
Spectating the match from team members view by joining either team is not allowed at any given point. Is a player found spectating from team members view by joining a team, he or she will be suspended for one match.
i.c.w.
§ 2 III said:

Because all players were kicked shortly after they had joined their team, no significant advantange was gained in any of the incidents. All three players will therefore receive a warning.

WLADCACIEMNOSCI

WLADCACIEMNOSCI (AngryNerd) used disrespectful language towards his opponents Men of Borr during their scheduling talks this week.

Using the kind of foul language that was shown towards Men of Borr is not allowed as per the following rules.

§ 1 II said:
In order to maintain a serious and professional environment players must be respectful and polite towards their opponents on the WNL Subboard and the WNL Servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration. The range of punishments reaches from a warning to a ban from of the tournament, depending on the weight of the crime.
i.c.w.
§ 1 I said:
Players should respect both the letter and the spirit of the rules. The responsibility for ensuring that this happens lies not with one individual - it involves captains, players and referees. It is through discipline, control and mutual respect that the Spirit of the Game flourishes and these are the qualities which forge the fellowship and sense of fair play essential to the Game’s ongoing success and survival.

AngryNerd is therefore warned.

Apollo

On Tuesday, 02.04.19, the player Apollo joined a training between Fallen Pride and Napoleonic Native Noobs. Appearently Fallen Pride and Apollo don't get along, his presence and admin chat messages provoced the players of Fallen Pride. In return they used disrespectul and foul language towards him.

Disrupting trainings of other teams is not allowed as per the following rule.

§ 1 III said:
Any team that uses, incites or benefits from disruption to the matches, practice sessions or organisation of other teams will face disciplinary action at the admins discretion, up to and including disqualification from the tournament.

Apollo is therefore warned and kindly asked to stay away from all (training) matches of Fallen Pride unless his team Unity has to face them.

Fallen Pride

On Tuesday, 02.04.19, the player Apollo joined a training between Fallen Pride and Napoleonic Native Noobs. Appearently Fallen Pride and Apollo don't get along, his presence and admin chat messages provoced the players of Fallen Pride. In return they used disrespectul and foul language towards him.

Using disrespectful language on our servers is not allowed as per the following rule.

§ 1 II said:

The players of Fallen Pride are therefore warned. The next incident will result in suspensions.

Brutal Killers of Death

Brutal Killers of Death have consistently shown a disregard for the rules, ignored all warnings and been insulting and unpleasant to their opponents. As well as the below punishments, any further infraction by the team will result in immediate removal from the tournament and lengthy player bans from future tournaments to stop disruption.

Aelek

Aelek (Blade) has been banned for the rest of the tournament.

WLADCACIEMNOSCI

For continuing to be offensive despite being warned WLADCACIEMNOSCI (AngryNerd) has been banned for 2 matches.

PANZERAPFEL

PANZERAPFEL (Prusak) has been banned for 1 match for insulting his opponents.

SEBEK

SEBEK displayed a childish attitude throughout the match against Men of Borr and has been banned for 1 match.

On a personal note many of the players in Brutal Killers have played in the scene without problems for a long time. It appears that despite the fact many of them must now be in their 20s they've decided to regress into completely pathetic behavior and have consistently and intentionally made life difficult for their opponents and the admin team. Embarrassing.

Name and tag violations, Week 5

- eRRoR of House Tully played without the correct tag.
- Shema of House Tully played without the correct tag.

§ 15 I said:
§ 15 II said:

Both players receive a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom