Game crashes on Xbox One S

Users who are viewing this thread

Game crashes when I'm trying to add Power Draw skill for my companion Lezalit. His Power Draw skill is 2 and I can't add more because my game crashes. Is there any way to fix it?

Wow, that's very odd. Other than trying another save or abandoning your play-through, I don't think there's anything you can do, unfortunately. Never heard of this happening, will pass to the people that can fix it.

What good are any of your responses if you don't even own a console to begin with?

At least my response tackles the fundamental issue at hand
PC players thinking they can help console players.

The devs and any other PC user, are no more useful than the broken NPCs on console mount and blade.

Correct, the developers have a console stashed away somewhere in their studio.

But you don't.
And neither do some of the people responding, that was what I was getting at.

Anyone who plays console mnb knows, without a shadow of a doubt, the campaign is dysfunctional
I guess you know that too, but you only know in theory, you don't really know, do you.

Thankfully, owning the game on console isn't necessary to moderate and pass on bug reports and player concerns, or give basic troubleshooting advice and game tips. I know you're frustrated with the pretty abysmal support this version has gotten, but it isn't on topic. If you'd like to discuss this further, you can PM me or make a thread calling for better console support, etc. Any more posts in this thread should stick to the bug topic in the OP. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom