Modding Guide for Blood & Gold: Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to use this Topic to create a collection of how to mod " Blood & Gold: Caribbean! ".

Additional Tools needed:

- Phyton 2.7.9 ( installation same as in the Warband Guide, might post/link that later )
- Notepad++

1. Chapter, lets Start It over

In the Steam Version in the main folder is a ZIP named " modules_source " from there we get our Modules.  A 40 Page PDF file is also in the same folder that explains the new Module system.

In the Module Folder make a New Folder and name it to whatever you prefer for example " This is my Mod " then depending on if you want to make a Single player Mod or Multiplayer you will need to copy the entire Folder into the new Folder, for example if its a Single Player mod copy the Entire Single Player Module.

When done we need the right Source from the Module Source, there are 2 folders in it one named " Source " the other "Source_N" this goes as fellowing:

" Source "    ---> = Single Player Module

" Source_N " ---> = Multi Player Module

2. Chapter, lets set up the Module

Setting up the " module_info.py "

In Warband it would look like this, Last line would be the real path:

# Point export_dir to the folder you will be keeping your module
# Make sure you use forward slashes (/) and NOT backward slashes (\)

#export_dir = "../WOTS/Modules/Native/"

export_dir = "Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\My New MOD"

In Caribbean, I kinda cant get it to work any suggestions?

# Point SBD_MODULE_EXPORT_PATH environment variable to the folder you will be keeping your module
# Make sure you use forward slashes (/) and NOT backward slashes (\) (ie C:/Build/Modules/Caribbean/)
import os

export_dir = os.environ["SBD_MODULE_EXPORT_PATH"]

* To be continuous updated with each reply.  :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom