[WWC18] - The Grand Finals (streamed by BladeCast_TV)

Users who are viewing this thread

I do not understand your indignation toward the streamers. I asked the BladeCast team for a broadcast from the finals and they agreed, you can not blame them for that. Nobody was forced by anyone. If there were so many volunteers, why didn't anyone write to us and asked if he could stream the finale? After all, it was logical that something is going to be established in this matter earlier because it is the most important match of the whole tournament.

Also, I would like to direct the discussion on the tracks related to the tournament itself, and preferably the final match. You could, for example, write what are your types, who will win the tournament, who will fall out in the semi-final, etc. Let's have some high-level conversation for a change  :smile:

Fietta said:
What I love is that all the better warband streamers don't get any credit, but now bladecast is streaming we best slam it on the threads to make sure people watch it. They come and stream once every 25 years and they get all the credit, I'd rather watch loory_leafson stream it. All the warband streams are high quality, so you can't just pass them aside, bladecast should advertise it themselves like all the other streamers. I don't see how bladecast is any different from other warband streamers except that they come around once every tournament to stream an important match so no other streamers can then take all the credit. Lovely. Honoured.

You missed a place for advertisement, don't worry I've got your back!!!

lTWXFWt.png

iHhXWL5.png

Aharo said:
I do not understand your indignation toward the streamers. I asked the BladeCast team for a broadcast from the finals and they agreed, you can not blame them for that. Nobody was forced by anyone. If there were so many volunteers, why didn't anyone write to us and asked if he could stream the finale? After all, it was logical that something is going to be established in this matter earlier because it is the most important match of the whole tournament.

Also, I would like to direct the discussion on the tracks related to the tournament itself, and preferably the final match. You could, for example, write what are your types, who will win the tournament, who will fall out in the semi-final, etc. Let's have some high-level conversation for a change  :smile:

You're not giving any streamers any credit, there's no stream thread, there's nothing. Since you've now talked to bladecast you've just decided to plaster their stream everywhere. All Warband streamers deserve the same amount of credit, with bladecast being inactive for a long time, you should've asked active streamers who are actively streaming warband as they deserve it. Bladecast isn't even like any other streamer anyways, they rarely stream and just take all the credit at the end of it and thrive on 'professionalism'. What happens if the cardboardbox or myself were planning on streaming the finals? The reason we never asked is because the finals isn't even here yet! It would just be far better asking active streamers instead of thinking Bladecast are the high and mighty of streaming.

The only reason this thread exists pre-finals is because you want to advertise bladecast from the get-go. It's extremely sad that you're not actually thinking about the side of the community who're actively helping. Why didn't you personally message thecardboardbox instead of Bladecast? Or is it because they're not bladecast they now have to talk to you instead? Silly. I can guarantee both TheCardBoardBox, Greed or myself would've HAPPILY streamed the finals. It's also sad that Bladecast accepted the offer without thinking about how the other streamers have contributed to the tournament, they probably accepted it with open arms without a thought.

If I was asked to and nobody else was available I wouldve streamed, but I dont think I deserve it this tournament. Ive been too busy and only streamed once or twice (not counting pre tournament matches) Cardboard box and Fietta both streamed more than me and put in alot of effort and everyone knows the finals gets the most viewers. If this continues I dont see why people would stream group stage matches anymore, considering the amount of **** we deal with often.... and if they'll never have a shot at the finals its a lot of work with little to no payoff. 1 Stream per tournament? Nobody wants that.

I actually expected the admin team to stream it themself considering the success of the PP finals, which crushed any warband stream in number.

If you all want to stream it, stream it. The audience can go to whichever stream they like the most and the problem is solved.

Scar said:
If you all want to stream it, stream it. The audience can go to whichever stream they like the most and the problem is solved.

That's a very silly thing to say, completely splitting the community over more than one streamer to get like 10 viewers each is a poor idea. Besides, having multiple streamers and casters would fill up the server slots and it's clear that all the new people viewing will just go to the one that's advertised the most and in this case it would be bladecast. The point of the arguement is the lack of respect for other streamers. It's not about changing the finals streamer, that's already been decided, it's how it all came about.

Grand finals:

Ban from Dopey: Naval Outpost
Ban from FT: Legacy Town
Pick from Dopey: River Village
Pick from FT: San'di'boush
Ban from Dopey: Nord town
Ban from FT: Reveran Village
3rd map: Frosthaven

Map 1: River Village
Map 2: San'di'Boush
Map 3: Frosthaven

Back