[WWC18] - The Grand Finals (streamed by BladeCast_TV)

Users who are viewing this thread

Y1fWZ9D.png

The Grand Finals
Sunday (10.02) - 20:00 CET

streamed by

I would also like to thank the BladeCast_TV team, who agreed to stream and cast the finals of this tournament.
You will be able to watch the finals this Sunday at 20:00 CET on their Twitch channel (HERE) - we cordially invite all of you!

wZ0cXwM.png]

Dopey
________ vs.________
Frontline Tactics

FT.png]

A system of selecting and banning maps is going to be implemented in the finals. This is going to be another test aimed towards increasing the diversity of the game.
The captains will make their choices out of the 7 available maps (list of maps below) in the following order:

Ban A - Ban B - Pick A - Pick B - Ban A - Ban B - 3rd map

Fractions for each map are going to be predetermined in advance (to not test too much adjustments at once).
A list of the fractions on each map can be found below.

Map pool for finals:
- Legacy Town,
- San'di'boush,
- Nord Town,
- Frosthaven,
- River village,
- Reveran village,
- Naval Outpost.

First map:
Veagirs vs. Rhodoks
Second map:
Nords vs. Swadia
Third map:
Sarranid vs. Rhodoks

Let's not give the final 2 teams any time to train or prepare any tactics and just throw them in the deep right after playing a match before and probably not being bored/wanting a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiFi CIIGES is DED said:
Let's not give the final 2 teams any time to train or prepare any tactics and just throw them in the deep right after playing a match before and probably not being bored/wanting a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys gonna complain about everything lmao, the finals were already scheduled and it was known that this would work on a similar way to BCM in terms of knockout stage rounds, no preparation for matches but keeping pick ban system. After the mistakes through the tournament they pulled a final good decision allowing teams to play on the same day and summed up to this, bladecast which provided insane streams through all their history and previous tournament coordinated with Aharo to cover up the finals, which are extremely good news. Literally some of you who have been throwing in trash messages all around should consider to host a tournament yourselves instead of throwing in some beef message to remark the mistakes on an unexperienced admin who's working for something good for the community.

Edit: Targeted not personally to the post above but to all the ppl who have been posting criticism in a weird way at almost any ocassion presented or post without 100% efficiency by the admin team through the tournament

What I love is that all the better warband streamers don't get any credit, but now bladecast is streaming we best slam it on the threads to make sure people watch it. They come and stream once every 25 years and they get all the credit, I'd rather watch loory_leafson stream it. All the warband streams are high quality, so you can't just pass them aside, bladecast should advertise it themselves like all the other streamers. I don't see how bladecast is any different from other warband streamers except that they come around once every tournament to stream an important match so no other streamers can then take all the credit. Lovely. Honoured.

Should i even describe the rellevance of these tournaments you just linked compared to the potential this one had? Also good for you, one out of many on the babyrage wave

Charlini said:
Should i even describe the rellevance of these tournaments you just linked compared to the potential this one had? Also good for you, one out of many on the babyrage wave

Well, they both had more players & teams. Ran much more smoothly oh and had no biased awards. Oh, we also had to put your team in first tier to stop you from crying coz you had a bucharest champion lol.

Edit: Also not asking Greed, Senate, Cardboardbox even Fietta's steam if they wanted a chance to stream the final is just insulting to them. They are the ones who streamed this tourney not Bladecast.

Apollo~ said:
Charlini said:

Well, they both had more players & teams. Ran much more smoothly oh and had no biased awards. Oh, we also had to put your team in first tier to stop you from crying coz you had a bucharest champion lol.

They had almost no recognisable teams because it was irrelevant and targeted to newcomers, which was good for that purpose but again, don't compare it with something with a prize pool or big potential lmao. I mean, if you consider yourself the best in your class and expect to be rated as such without even achieving anything, well, i don't think i even need to finish the answer lol, it wasn't biased, you just didn't deserve it more on that tournament based on performance thing which you failed to understand. Also noone cried to you on steam, wish we could recover the logs from that, but it was literally nonsense to rate as a lower tier than deserved a team which components top 3d every single recent tournament since 2017, thing which you recognised later and admited to have set in a random way but i guess after this post we can both agree that it was just payback, another problem from some guys on the community considering themselves big and talking out loud without showing **** lol

Charlini said:
Apollo~ said:
Charlini said:

They had almost no recognisable teams because it was irrelevant and targeted to newcomers, which was good for that purpose but again, don't compare it with something with a prize pool or big potential lmao. I mean, if you consider yourself the best in your class and expect to be rated as such without even achieving anything, well, i don't think i even need to finish the answer lol, it wasn't biased, you just didn't deserve it more on that tournament based on performance thing which you failed to understand. Also noone cried to you on steam, wish we could recover the logs from that, but it was literally nonsense to rate as a lower tier than deserved a team which components top 3d every single recent tournament since 2017, thing which you recognised later and admited to have set in a random way but i guess after this post we can both agree that it was just payback, another problem from some guys on the community considering themselves big and talking out loud without showing **** lol

Habi will have the logs ask him for them :smile: But you cried to be tier 1, you nearly lost to MoB and actually did lost to some other mid tier team? How is that bucharest champion material?

Charlini said:
dont want to start any drama but since I hosted the tourny myself I have to say that imo the tourny went really smooth since I posted week fixtures every sunday evening (didnt post them late once). And about rellevance ofc it hasnt been a major tournament and people didnt have as much interest in it since NC ran besides it but Apollo and me still put time and effort into it so I do not understand why you have to treat this tourny any different.

Apollo~ said:

We lost to Dopey, team that won your tournament, you don't even know the results of your own **** when talking big haha, we finished 3rd. Btw that same roster we had is the same who finished 2nd and 3rd on the last 2 NCs, tournament where you werent even wanted by your team. Majority of the same team was part of FT, which i guess you can also judge by yourself if you can avoid making up results lol. So yeah as I said, considering the entire roster your seeding was based on some egoish babyrage that you couldn't stand, which later on admitted that was randomised(lying) and that i was right, also send me unedited logs if you can, but im quite sure that i told you that you could left us on tier whatever if you wanted, that we didn't care to be there, but it was a seeding based on a crybaby that indirectly was direspect for the whole spanish community. So check your facts right before talking big ****, maybe if you do someone will consider you actually top tier someday if you focus on playing the game.

Habimana said:

As I said, the tournament was less rellevant(competitively) and uncomparable to the potential that this polish tournament had, which doesn't take away that it was appreciated by the community and ran smoothly and in an efficient way, but its undeniable that part of the teams were newcommers or recently formed as its competitive base wasnt oriented to the highest level of competition. You did a good work, but you shouldn't misunderstand my words when I target it as not the best one -Competitivewise-.  Also I dont think i'll bother myself answering this thread any longer, youre literally the only one who didn't talk **** on forums as i explained on the first post, will limit myself to tell you that you shouldn't really come in on a place to defend your 'friend' which talked some stuff back then about being 'the only worker' on these 2 tournaments he linked when you were inactive for a few days.

Charlini said:
Apollo~ said:

Well, the tournament was months ago so how can I recall every match? 3rd oh well done. I didn't play for the main team by choice which im pretty sure we discussed over steam when your a nice little boy. Also, Habi made the seeds on his own I gave some simple input 'So check your facts right before talking big ****, maybe if you do someone will consider you actually top tier someday if you focus on playing the game' haha nice try though. Your own members cry about you to me on steam I can provide screens if you wish (not here ofc im not 2 faced like you) However, for someone so nice on steam to act like such a 'crybaby' on here is just sad and very dissapointing I thought a tier 1 player such as yourself would have more 'honor'.

Charlini said:
Apollo~ said:

We lost to Dopey, team that won your tournament, you don't even know the results of your own **** when talking big haha, we finished 3rd. Btw that same roster we had is the same who finished 2nd and 3rd on the last 2 NCs, tournament where you werent even wanted by your team. Majority of the same team was part of FT, which i guess you can also judge by yourself if you can avoid making up results lol. So yeah as I said, considering the entire roster your seeding was based on some egoish babyrage that you couldn't stand, which later on admitted that was randomised(lying) and that i was right, also send me unedited logs if you can, but im quite sure that i told you that you could left us on tier whatever if you wanted, that we didn't care to be there, but it was a seeding based on a crybaby that indirectly was direspect for the whole spanish community. So check your facts right before talking big ****, maybe if you do someone will consider you actually top tier someday if you focus on playing the game.

Habimana said:

As I said, the tournament was less rellevant(competitively) and uncomparable to the potential that this polish tournament had, which doesn't take away that it was appreciated by the community and ran smoothly and in an efficient way, but its undeniable that part of the teams were newcommers or recently formed as its competitive base wasnt oriented to the highest level of competition. You did a good work, but you shouldn't misunderstand my words when I target it as not the best one -Competitivewise-.  Also I dont think i'll bother myself answering this thread any longer, youre literally the only one who didn't talk **** on forums as i explained on the first post, will limit myself to tell you that you shouldn't really come in on a place to defend your 'friend' which talked some stuff back then about being 'the only worker' on these 2 tournaments he linked when you were inactive for a few days.
I am not defending anyone. For some reason Apollo dislikes me out of the sudden which I think is a misunderstanding imo but since this is not part of what I was talking about I will just stop here.
Just misunderstood your point. Have a nice evening.

Btw I guess it would be better if you guys could solve this over steam. Some. people just want to post their match results here or other tourny related stuff.

Habimana said:
Charlini said:
Apollo~ said:

Habimana said:

I am not defending anyone. For some reason Apollo dislikes me out of the sudden which I think is a misunderstanding imo but since this is not part of what I was talking about I will just stop here.

Btw I guess it would be better if you guys could solve this over steam. Some. people just want to post their match results here or other tourny related stuff.
h
y
p
o
c
r
i
t
e

Well Apollo, according to you, habi placed us there 'randomly' and again, I was asking for some respect over the spanish community and to let your biased feelings aside on our judgement lol nothing else, im not gonna repeat myself, check what we did since 2017. If anyone cries on the back to me let them lol I prefer to show stuff inside the games and it gave acceptable results for the past 10+ tournaments, again, thought your defense would be about your own achievements, not some casual trashtalks on my back without any background that I actually cared for :lol:.

Im trying habi, but seems he needs attention out of the game since he can't get enough recognition inside, hit me up on steam if you wish apollo no need to keep flooding this, im happy to describe why I think you're not as good as you rate yourself and why, can also add explanations for the lack of reasoning in every message you sent in lately, Actually confronted you last 2 times and you ended up saying that you weren't saying in bad ways or the ways I considered so that we didn't 'misunderstand' so u tell me who's the 2 faced whatever lol, just stop using this forum to try and make up some bull****, i won't answer here any longer.

wiFi CIIGES is DED said:
Habimana said:
Charlini said:
Apollo~ said:

Habimana said:

h
y
p
o
c
r
i
t
e

Need a therapist?

Charlini said:
Well Apollo, according to you, habi placed us there 'randomly' and again, I was asking for some respect over the spanish community and to let your biased feelings aside on our judgement lol nothing else, im not gonna repeat myself, check what we did since 2017. If anyone cries on the back to me let them lol I prefer to show stuff inside the games and it gave acceptable results for the past 10+ tournaments, again, thought your defense would be about your own achievements, not some casual trashtalks on my back without any background that I actually cared for :lol:.

Im trying habi, but seems he needs attention out of the game since he can't get enough recognition inside, hit me up on steam if you wish apollo no need to keep flooding this, im happy to describe why I think you're not as good as you rate yourself and why, can also add explanations for the lack of reasoning in every message you sent in lately, Actually confronted you last 2 times and you ended up saying that you weren't saying in bad ways or the ways I considered so that we didn't 'misunderstand' so u tell me who's the 2 faced whatever lol, just stop using this forum to try and make up some bull****, i won't answer here any longer.

I don't rate myself atall to anyone haha thats you buddy. You keep saying you won't reply, yet you do. Also, you mentioned what you have achieved you said you are undefeated champions on a few threads didn't A Q beat you? And you spoke about how good I was I miss that nice boy Charlini. Also, none of the seeds was random I just said this so you stopped crying to me on steam, apparently I am the cry baby you should look over your steam chats. I guess lets stop this here its getting out of hand.

Apollo~ said:
Charlini said:

I don't rate myself atall to anyone haha thats you buddy. You keep saying you won't reply, yet you do. Also, you mentioned what you have achieved you said you are undefeated champions on a few threads didn't A Q beat you? And you spoke about how good I was I miss that nice boy Charlini. Also, none of the seeds was random I just said this so you stopped crying to me on steam, apparently I am the cry baby you should look over your steam chats. I guess lets stop this here its getting out of hand.

Sure you didnt lol, I never wrote that, already told you to stop making up bs, we dropped performance on 1 out of many tournaments(Which btw was probably the less rellevant out of them) after being recognised as 'undefeated champions' by an external source, not myself lmao, besides that, do you want me to remind you of everytime we trashed aequalitas or similar team compositions(that involves same members) with and without FT? do you really want that? hahaha. And ofc, i said that youre not as good as you think you are, i dont rate you high tier which is where you think you play yourself and showed back on the awards and some other seeding ****shows + comments on forum.

Can't check my steam chats where you bull**** atm as you just deleted me avoiding the chat that i just offered you. Literally you're a clown and should stop embarrassing yourself with this attention-whore attitude, it doesn't complement well your lack of achievements. I guess I'll keep answering your bull**** here since you made sure we can't have an alternative source. Can't wait for finally bannerlord to come out, will feel good to finally get rid of egoistic trash who talk big and show nothing.

Btw, could you further explain how or where I am an 'egoistic trash'? That would be very nice. Coz I can't recall any instance where I have bragged about how good or not good I am to anyone. You can ask your own members if you wish they do not have to be impartial.

Fietta said:
What I love is that all the better warband streamers don't get any credit, but now bladecast is streaming we best slam it on the threads to make sure people watch it. They come and stream once every 25 years and they get all the credit, I'd rather watch loory_leafson stream it. All the warband streams are high quality, so you can't just pass them aside, bladecast should advertise it themselves like all the other streamers. I don't see how bladecast is any different from other warband streamers except that they come around once every tournament to stream an important match so no other streamers can then take all the credit. Lovely. Honoured.

You missed a place for advertisement, don't worry I've got your

We were asked to. By multiple people.

Is it once every 25 years or once a tournament? We just finished our own tournament in September. We came back because... we were asked. Take it up with Aharo if you have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom