Author Topic: [WWC18] - The Grand Finals (streamed by BladeCast_TV)  (Read 4130 times)

Habimana

• Master Knight
  • Todesursache: Drauffahrn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: Habi
Re: WWC'18 - The Grand Finals (streamed by BladeCast_TV)
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 08:55:04 PM »
(click to show/hide)
I am not defending anyone. For some reason Apollo dislikes me out of the sudden which I think is a misunderstanding imo but since this is not part of what I was talking about I will just stop here.
Just misunderstood your point. Have a nice evening.

Btw I guess it would be better if you guys could solve this over steam. Some. people just want to post their match results here or other tourny related stuff.
h
y
p
o
c
r
i
t
e

Need a therapist?

Apollo~

• Baron
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/568F08F5/
    • Twitter - Apollo_MBW_
    • Twitch.tv - apollombw
    • YouTube - UC-6LvZKp9RBeO6GEqXJa15Q
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
  • WB
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2019, 09:11:50 PM »
Well Apollo, according to you, habi placed us there 'randomly' and again, I was asking for some respect over the spanish community and to let your biased feelings aside on our judgement lol nothing else, im not gonna repeat myself, check what we did since 2017. If anyone cries on the back to me let them lol I prefer to show stuff inside the games and it gave acceptable results for the past 10+ tournaments, again, thought your defense would be about your own achievements, not some casual trashtalks on my back without any background that I actually cared for :lol:.

Im trying habi, but seems he needs attention out of the game since he can't get enough recognition inside, hit me up on steam if you wish apollo no need to keep flooding this, im happy to describe why I think you're not as good as you rate yourself and why, can also add explanations for the lack of reasoning in every message you sent in lately, Actually confronted you last 2 times and you ended up saying that you weren't saying in bad ways or the ways I considered so that we didn't 'misunderstand' so u tell me who's the 2 faced whatever lol, just stop using this forum to try and make up some bullshit, i won't answer here any longer.

I don't rate myself atall to anyone haha thats you buddy. You keep saying you won't reply, yet you do. Also, you mentioned what you have achieved you said you are undefeated champions on a few threads didn't A Q beat you? And you spoke about how good I was I miss that nice boy Charlini. Also, none of the seeds was random I just said this so you stopped crying to me on steam, apparently I am the cry baby you should look over your steam chats. I guess lets stop this here its getting out of hand.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 09:23:02 PM by Apollo~ »

Charlini

• Master Knight
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082855758/
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2019, 09:33:16 PM »
Well Apollo, according to you, habi placed us there 'randomly' and again, I was asking for some respect over the spanish community and to let your biased feelings aside on our judgement lol nothing else, im not gonna repeat myself, check what we did since 2017. If anyone cries on the back to me let them lol I prefer to show stuff inside the games and it gave acceptable results for the past 10+ tournaments, again, thought your defense would be about your own achievements, not some casual trashtalks on my back without any background that I actually cared for :lol:.

Im trying habi, but seems he needs attention out of the game since he can't get enough recognition inside, hit me up on steam if you wish apollo no need to keep flooding this, im happy to describe why I think you're not as good as you rate yourself and why, can also add explanations for the lack of reasoning in every message you sent in lately, Actually confronted you last 2 times and you ended up saying that you weren't saying in bad ways or the ways I considered so that we didn't 'misunderstand' so u tell me who's the 2 faced whatever lol, just stop using this forum to try and make up some bullshit, i won't answer here any longer.

I don't rate myself atall to anyone haha thats you buddy. You keep saying you won't reply, yet you do. Also, you mentioned what you have achieved you said you are undefeated champions on a few threads didn't A Q beat you? And you spoke about how good I was I miss that nice boy Charlini. Also, none of the seeds was random I just said this so you stopped crying to me on steam, apparently I am the cry baby you should look over your steam chats. I guess lets stop this here its getting out of hand.

Sure you didnt lol, I never wrote that, already told you to stop making up bs, we dropped performance on 1 out of many tournaments(Which btw was probably the less rellevant out of them) after being recognised as 'undefeated champions' by an external source, not myself lmao, besides that, do you want me to remind you of everytime we trashed aequalitas or similar team compositions(that involves same members) with and without FT? do you really want that? hahaha. And ofc, i said that youre not as good as you think you are, i dont rate you high tier which is where you think you play yourself and showed back on the awards and some other seeding shitshows + comments on forum.

Can't check my steam chats where you bullshit atm as you just deleted me avoiding the chat that i just offered you. Literally you're a clown and should stop embarrassing yourself with this attention-whore attitude, it doesn't complement well your lack of achievements. I guess I'll keep answering your bullshit here since you made sure we can't have an alternative source. Can't wait for finally bannerlord to come out, will feel good to finally get rid of egoistic trash who talk big and show nothing.

Apollo~

• Baron
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/568F08F5/
    • Twitter - Apollo_MBW_
    • Twitch.tv - apollombw
    • YouTube - UC-6LvZKp9RBeO6GEqXJa15Q
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
  • WB
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2019, 09:47:07 PM »
Btw, could you further explain how or where I am an 'egoistic trash'? That would be very nice. Coz I can't recall any instance where I have bragged about how good or not good I am to anyone. You can ask your own members if you wish they do not have to be impartial.

Calamity

• Il Padrino
  • Forum Legend
    • Steam - wkcalamity
    • Twitter - BladeCast_TV
    • Twitch.tv - BladeCast_TV
    • YouTube - UCoXCEQnqetWPMSBVTgJDftw
    • View Profile
    • BladeCast
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: wK_Calamity
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2019, 10:11:18 PM »
What I love is that all the better warband streamers don't get any credit, but now bladecast is streaming we best slam it on the threads to make sure people watch it. They come and stream once every 25 years and they get all the credit, I'd rather watch loory_leafson stream it. All the warband streams are high quality, so you can't just pass them aside, bladecast should advertise it themselves like all the other streamers. I don't see how bladecast is any different from other warband streamers except that they come around once every tournament to stream an important match so no other streamers can then take all the credit. Lovely. Honoured.

You missed a place for advertisement, don't worry I've got your

We were asked to. By multiple people.

Is it once every 25 years or once a tournament? We just finished our own tournament in September. We came back because... we were asked. Take it up with Aharo if you have a problem.
People unite to the defense of our godfather calamity.
No wonder people talk about you as a godfather

Aharo

• View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: Aharo
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2019, 11:11:49 PM »
I do not understand your indignation toward the streamers. I asked the BladeCast team for a broadcast from the finals and they agreed, you can not blame them for that. Nobody was forced by anyone. If there were so many volunteers, why didn't anyone write to us and asked if he could stream the finale? After all, it was logical that something is going to be established in this matter earlier because it is the most important match of the whole tournament.

Also, I would like to direct the discussion on the tracks related to the tournament itself, and preferably the final match. You could, for example, write what are your types, who will win the tournament, who will fall out in the semi-final, etc. Let's have some high-level conversation for a change  :)

OurGloriousLeader

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Джейми Лий Петри
    • Twitter - @OGL_MnB
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: AE_Zaudunyani_OGL
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2019, 12:01:55 AM »
I will win the tournament

Orion

• Still Not Worthy
  • Global Moderator
  • I have too many names.
    • Steam - mistermac
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: Marnid
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 12:49:45 AM »
What I love is that all the better warband streamers don't get any credit, but now bladecast is streaming we best slam it on the threads to make sure people watch it. They come and stream once every 25 years and they get all the credit, I'd rather watch loory_leafson stream it. All the warband streams are high quality, so you can't just pass them aside, bladecast should advertise it themselves like all the other streamers. I don't see how bladecast is any different from other warband streamers except that they come around once every tournament to stream an important match so no other streamers can then take all the credit. Lovely. Honoured.

You missed a place for advertisement, don't worry I've got your back!!!

HKP

• Master Knight
  • ㅇㅅㅇ
    • Steam - honigkp/
    • View Profile
    • poi~
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2019, 03:24:16 PM »
I will win the tournament
Just declare ogl winner. Edit it into rules. The fact that it sucks wouldn't be a problem because it's a revolutionary approach.
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ AS I HOLD THE SAMURAI SWORD TO MY STOMACH AS I WAS ABOUT TO COMMIT SUDOKU I WATCH MATT PLAY WARBAND.. I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN MATT WAS A NOLIFE, NOW I AM A NOLIFE... GOOD BYE MATT ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
Quote from: DaRedViper
I guess leaving warband damages my terrorist career in a major way

Fietta

• buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
  • Count
  • Jonathan Randall
    • Steam - trot888
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Fietta
  • M&BNWWF&SWBVC
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2019, 03:46:53 PM »
I do not understand your indignation toward the streamers. I asked the BladeCast team for a broadcast from the finals and they agreed, you can not blame them for that. Nobody was forced by anyone. If there were so many volunteers, why didn't anyone write to us and asked if he could stream the finale? After all, it was logical that something is going to be established in this matter earlier because it is the most important match of the whole tournament.

Also, I would like to direct the discussion on the tracks related to the tournament itself, and preferably the final match. You could, for example, write what are your types, who will win the tournament, who will fall out in the semi-final, etc. Let's have some high-level conversation for a change  :)

You're not giving any streamers any credit, there's no stream thread, there's nothing. Since you've now talked to bladecast you've just decided to plaster their stream everywhere. All Warband streamers deserve the same amount of credit, with bladecast being inactive for a long time, you should've asked active streamers who are actively streaming warband as they deserve it. Bladecast isn't even like any other streamer anyways, they rarely stream and just take all the credit at the end of it and thrive on 'professionalism'. What happens if the cardboardbox or myself were planning on streaming the finals? The reason we never asked is because the finals isn't even here yet! It would just be far better asking active streamers instead of thinking Bladecast are the high and mighty of streaming.

The only reason this thread exists pre-finals is because you want to advertise bladecast from the get-go. It's extremely sad that you're not actually thinking about the side of the community who're actively helping. Why didn't you personally message thecardboardbox instead of Bladecast? Or is it because they're not bladecast they now have to talk to you instead? Silly. I can guarantee both TheCardBoardBox, Greed or myself would've HAPPILY streamed the finals. It's also sad that Bladecast accepted the offer without thinking about how the other streamers have contributed to the tournament, they probably accepted it with open arms without a thought.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 05:12:40 PM by Fietta »

Greedalicious

• Grandmaster Knight
    • Twitter - Wolfpack_Greed
    • Twitch.tv - Greedalicious
    • View Profile
    • The Wolfpack site
  • MP nick: Wolfpack_Greedalicious
  • WB
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2019, 05:45:54 PM »
If I was asked to and nobody else was available I wouldve streamed, but I dont think I deserve it this tournament. Ive been too busy and only streamed once or twice (not counting pre tournament matches) Cardboard box and Fietta both streamed more than me and put in alot of effort and everyone knows the finals gets the most viewers. If this continues I dont see why people would stream group stage matches anymore, considering the amount of **** we deal with often.... and if they'll never have a shot at the finals its a lot of work with little to no payoff. 1 Stream per tournament? Nobody wants that.

I actually expected the admin team to stream it themself considering the success of the PP finals, which crushed any warband stream in number.

Scar

• Marquis
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: AE_Scar
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2019, 06:49:49 PM »
If you all want to stream it, stream it. The audience can go to whichever stream they like the most and the problem is solved.

KaneMaB

• Grandmaster Knight
  • The one and only.
    • Steam - KaneMaB
    • YouTube - UChWiH6rZnDnYR2Hz3vakUdw
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Kane
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2019, 07:23:20 PM »
If you all want to stream it, stream it. The audience can go to whichever stream they like the most and the problem is solved.
Hello? Is that you god?
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 07:26:20 PM by KaneMaB »
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."

Fietta

• buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
  • Count
  • Jonathan Randall
    • Steam - trot888
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Fietta
  • M&BNWWF&SWBVC
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2019, 07:58:08 PM »

That's a very silly thing to say, completely splitting the community over more than one streamer to get like 10 viewers each is a poor idea. Besides, having multiple streamers and casters would fill up the server slots and it's clear that all the new people viewing will just go to the one that's advertised the most and in this case it would be bladecast. The point of the arguement is the lack of respect for other streamers. It's not about changing the finals streamer, that's already been decided, it's how it all came about.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:00:17 PM by Fietta »

CarpeDiem

• Sergeant Knight
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: CarpeDiem
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2019, 08:30:42 PM »
Better quality streamer gets it. What's your problem?