[SUBMOD]{WIP} "Periphery of Pendor": Progress reports. <BETA available>

Users who are viewing this thread

Liamar

Sergeant at Arms
I've been working on a submod a good part of January and to my surprise I'm not bored of it yet. So I've decided to start posting my progress pictures, even if nobody ever looks at them. At least I'll have a thread to link people to.

Here's todays attempt at skill-less photoshopping: An armored courser for D'shar subfaction of Jatu culture.

A18C513A2976D462E30AB8BC7A562B1A38A0F712

456E5FF77D6366C36ADC8E6523AF69D5CCB46C7C

Please change the title considering this isn't a submod. There are no files available, no installation instructions, and no proper introduction thread.

Speaking of tartan overload, I'm experimenting with giving the Fierdsvein a bit of flavor and uniformity. I envision them as a "no bull****, just mail and no bloody horns" faction with a dichotomy of brown-loving woods folk (longbowmen and axemen/berserkers) and tartan-crazed townsfolk (huscarls/shieldmaidens w. spears)

01B0F6A80584A74AEE7B1CC7BFBDCEA5FC069B12

Note the huscarl behind me with a bloodoath scribed in runes on a human-skin parchment on his chest. Or some such. Maybe I'll replace it with Odins ravens on leather.

Knights of the Falcon, my favorite KO, following my design from years ago when last I played PoP and the main reason I started thinking about a submod. Still WiP. It's surprisingly hard to get the just right shade of yellow...

7DEB4FFB3FB5A79357816FF1C5B92D32DD9DA427

Liamar said:
Knights of the Falcon, my favorite KO, following my design from years ago when last I played PoP and the main reason I started thinking about a submod. Still WiP. It's surprisingly hard to get the just right shade of yellow...

7DEB4FFB3FB5A79357816FF1C5B92D32DD9DA427

Do you know before PoP 3.5 they were just yellow KOs? Or it is just you favor happen to occur with that?

Looks awesome btw :grin:

I remember playing on version 3.6 back in 2013, I was absolutely amazed by the awesome textures and colors of various armour and weapons, back then that was pretty sweet, for me at least. Quality in general has come a long way

Honestly can't recall what they looked like back then. I only remember I re-did them completely with OSP assets. Really loved the story of Ravenstern usurper and the order. Helps that I always play as a woman.

Now this below is epic guys. I'm really having a blast working on this. Didn't even sleep tonight. x)

09CC7709707BE6C781BA4BF0CE9E46105B487D0B

7B9E61ABAB6D2C0134FDC5A08127EAFABE718C4F

F268874930D61694E767D34C59757B7D41B30EC7

The Drakes I'll re-name to Drakeling Dragoons and give them custom arqebuses called "dragons breath".

@Liamar: Indeed, that body armor really feels more connected to a dragon-themed order, well done! And those shields are awesome already in my book. But those roman-style helmets are a bit off. Everybody knows that it's the Baccus Empire that is inspired by romans, not Ravenstern...

#Edit: Oh, WIP, never mind then I guess :smile:

The Drakes I'll re-name to Drakeling Dragoons and give them custom arqebuses called "dragons breath"
Sounds good to me! :party:

I agree with Gorvex, helmets don't really fit the theme.

But the rest looks really damn good, I'll definitely give your sub mod a shot once its released

Aye. I was just testing the roman helmet out, checking if the darker scales did anything. Gonna stick with winged great helms if I don't find anything more suitable.

Liamar said:
Honestly can't recall what they looked like back then. I only remember I re-did them completely with OSP assets. Really loved the story of Ravenstern usurper and the order. Helps that I always play as a woman.

Now this below is epic guys. I'm really having a blast working on this. Didn't even sleep tonight. x)

09CC7709707BE6C781BA4BF0CE9E46105B487D0B

7B9E61ABAB6D2C0134FDC5A08127EAFABE718C4F

F268874930D61694E767D34C59757B7D41B30EC7

The Drakes I'll re-name to Drakeling Dragoons and give them custom arqebuses called "dragons breath".

The flames will stand out too much against the rest of the armor. Especially from the back. It feels like drawing is not from that era, I would have said "ни к селу, ни к городу"(I have no idea how to translate it). Too modern panache, does not fit the era, do not you think so? Maybe you should lower the saturation?

Maybe it's just my fantasy.

By 'drawing' do you mean the dragon on the shield, or the flames? Because the flames are fine, I think, but the dragon does need some work, the entire shield does.

edit;

Slight adjustment of Knights of the Raven.
DFC3FDCBBA6B108FCC2F210F9F9BA7B75DBD8E20

edit;

Now with horse head armor variants.
BBFD83E325B3AB4DBA4521DC04D64CF9CD9AF2EB

Hmmmm Knightly Orders artifacts would be pretty cool. The Raven Spear,The Dragons Fang - a fire sword, Kraken Axe, The Silvermist - a bow, The Gods Gauntlet - an ebony hammer, Clarion Steed, Lions Mane - a helmet with cloak, Griffon Bulwark - a shield, Talon of the Falcon - a 1h sword, Body of the Immortal - an armor, Glass Blades - throwing daggers, Dawnbringer - a something, Plagueward Gloves - gauntlets with + medical skills. Maybe I'll learn modelling and report back on this a year after Bannerlord releases. x)

Back
Top Bottom