Mount and Blade Warband (Viking Conquest DLC) I can't excess one of my savegames

Users who are viewing this thread

gamerboi613

Recruit
So I have had this DLC for a while and I can't excess one particular save game I was working on that was up to 452 days. One time I was in the middle of playing and the program crashed saying "Mount and Blade Warband has stopping working." This has happened before so I thought it was fine and just restarted the game. The game it self started up fine but when I tired to go into the savegame I was playing I started loading and suddenly crashed again. I tried it multiple times to make sure and it keeps crashing. I even loaded other savegames to make sure it wasn't just a problem with that savegame but the others loaded up just fine, so I still have access to other savegames but that one was the one with the highest progress on it and I want to continue my characters journey and it still crashes when I try to load it. Any advice?

savegame folder
rename the automatic backup to something like sg01.sav (see the name pattern of others saves)
load that one

corrupted files are lost. You cant get that one back. So use the backup or a older save. If needed you can use stuff like cheats to speed the game like getting extra cash/etc to go back to where you were.

Back
Top Bottom