Native Completed The Champion's Cup $100 Duel Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

No_Feint_Fred said:
Edoran said:

Bro you never sent me a link. I sent you two invites from the  steam accounts LINKED on THIS forum and you declined both of them over the last week. I then get on here and post on the 20th that your not responding to my invites. You then add me TODAY, the day this stuffs due and come on here and complain because I'm OFFLINE!?!? Some of us are not EU and come on at weird times. Which is exactly why I attempted to add you EARLY.

Not to mention I even posted on here that you were not accepting... Don't pull that **** on me.

I had a quick look at Edoran's posts because I was curious and in his post history he also plays as Hokej who I am 99% sure is infamously banned from Mercenaries and Ludus for Autoblock under that name.

Eladon said:
I had a quick look at Edoran's posts because I was curious and in his post history he also plays as Hokej who I am 99% sure is infamously banned from Mercenaries and Ludus for Autoblock under that name.
renaming tw account so you can sneak into a duel tournament hahahahah what a ******

Eladon said:
No_Feint_Fred said:
Edoran said:

Bro you never sent me a link. I sent you two invites from the  steam accounts LINKED on THIS forum and you declined both of them over the last week. I then get on here and post on the 20th that your not responding to my invites. You then add me TODAY, the day this stuffs due and come on here and complain because I'm OFFLINE!?!? Some of us are not EU and come on at weird times. Which is exactly why I attempted to add you EARLY.

Not to mention I even posted on here that you were not accepting... Don't pull that **** on me.

I was banned only for 1 reason,because of AE and mainly M. They didnt accept that me from NW can be good in native. Only Bloody Death believed that i dont have autoblock. Dont worry im not in form right now. I will wait until bannerlord and destroy everyone. Also i had style like lyestra then why you dont ban him? Reason:Because most of AE players are retards. A lot of good players have evidence that i didnt have autoblock like Sool,Mynes,Posh,Bloody,Eison,Warden.

In Hokej's defence, I admit that his blocks are insanely good but he doesn't have autoblock. I have plenty of recorded footage as proof where he fails at blocking. Especially from fast feints.

Fred receives the default win, I don't know if there's evidence against Hokej but regardless he didn't respond to the invites from Fred. I'm very busy today but will try to find time to update the bracket tonight.

Knockouts round 2 deadline is next Friday (1st March).

Eison said:
In Hokej's defence, I admit that his blocks are insanely good but he doesn't have autoblock. I have plenty of recorded footage as proof where he fails at blocking. Especially from fast feints.
Ah yes, that proves his innocence. I'm sure there is alot of footage out there of murderers not killing people, how relieved they will be to hear that they are innocent!

KaneMaB said:
Eison said:
Ah yes, that proves his innocence. I'm sure there is alot of footage out there of murderers not killing people, how relieved they will be to hear that they are innocent!
https://youtu.be/ThautSAfxA8

KaneMaB said:
Edoran said:
KaneMaB said:
Eison said:
https://youtu.be/ThautSAfxA8
Are you stupid or you are pretending to be?
Calm Down bro

Gibby 7 - 1 Deacon

QughYhK.jpg

gfs ancient warrior

Reading earlier posts i can say that Hookej indeed used autoblock, ive noticed it when you feint he taps the right button and if you out of nowhere stop feniting he will block down because he will keep tapping his autoblock. Also sorry to say but this video you sent is quite useless since you just block hit aswell you can't really find if he is autoblocking or not

As Fietta has said, no point discussing it any further. He's not in the tournament. If you see another duel tournament pop up feel free to PM those admins with anything you have if he signs up.

Back
Top Bottom