SP Native Kortlcha's Expansion to Native mod (v7) |v7 has released

Users who are viewing this thread

Kortlcha said:
I think the time of sharing source is near. And my mod still needs to be known. Do you know what can I do to make known this mod?

You can publish it on foreign communities too (russian and other). Publishing in Steam Workshop can help very much too.
Just keep working on it dude, it has very big perspective.

New version is out. New features:

Cavalries are giving less damage when on foot.

-If increases the number of your battle's greatness, a menu opens and you will specialize in a branch.

-If your party's skill of  tactic reaches a specified level, a menu will open and then, your soldiers will be tougher and more powerful.

Merhabalar arkidiş, Lütfen modunu Steam'e de ekle ki güncelleme attığın zaman otomatik olarak bizde de güncellensin. Yaptığın işi seviyorum. Kolaylıklar dilerim

play a few hours...
have a question...
i notice that all the damage of 2-handed weapons are lowered, if u increase 1-handed slash weapon's damage to compensate its effectiveness to armor,  u should also increase 2-handed weapon's, they are also slash weapon, right? but they are lowered, why?

Because, don't stuck at damage written in item text box. They are dealing much more damage than one handed and polearms. An Example, you can give 20 damage with 30c two handed and can give 20 damage with 32c one handed weapon.

New Version is out:
-New AI!
1-Troops can fake, can block related to his/her skills. As their skills changed from troop to troop, aggressivenes and blocking changes.

Back
Top Bottom