MP Native Global Campaign (Cooperative Campaign)

Users who are viewing this thread

logoglobalcampaign.png

37281.png

Mod Global Campaign v1.0: Download
Patch update v1.1: Download

The Mod Global Campaign is now finished, which gives us a new experience based on the Native Campaign to play it in a similar way to a cooperative campaign thanks to the Persistent Wolrd (credits to "Vornne") base system and its qualities as Bots Bandits, climate change and cycle day / night of the great mod Kingdom of Andria (credits to "Domipoppe"). It is a giant map with 153 sectors including 66 work villages (mining, lumberjack, mill, etc.), 48 castles, 20 cities, 12 PVP zones, 6 Arenas (for tournaments), 3 bandit dens (with bandits bots), 1 respawn zone and a mini map of Calradia that resembles the one you play in the Singleplayer.​

mb102.1.jpg

This is a role-playing game, players provide the experience of playing as a villager, as well as a gentleman, they can choose different classes that provide skill points for specific objectives.​

mb101.jpg

You have the possibility to play in a public or private server with your friends, the mod Global Campaign has a folder called "BONUS AND README!", Inside you will find the map of Calradia with all the locations of the mod to quickly find the desired village to work and a guide to upload your own dedicated server.​

EPIC.jpg

If you want more action you can challenge a player to go in some of the 12 PVP zones to fight freely that are on the map set with 2 banners, one red and one blue which are the access points for the opponents, also in the cities Capitals you can find a door that will take you to an Arena, where you can play tournaments. You can venture to the lair of bandits where you will find Bots bandits who will try to kill you.​

The 48 Castles you can fight and get one of them, it is not necessary to capture with a standard, it is only by occupation and you can battle between players, the castles are the only ones that have horses to buy and defend the castle as a rider.

The 66 Villages are divided into 11 types: Wheat, Livestock, Fishing, Salt Mining, Metal Mining, Tavern, Religion, Vineyard, Linen, Blacksmithing and Wood. You can work and collect resources where you want, these 11 types are repeated for each faction.​

mb100.jpg

In the 20 cities you can find access to the Castle, access to a library with books to learn skills. The most important cities are those of Capital (in total they are 6), in the capital cities additionally you will be able to find clothes, blacksmith shop, library, classes to choose and a Battle Arena.​

mb107.1.jpg

Those who have been following Mod for a while, were only reduced the villages of the bank for the limit space that I have to create the map, which allowed me only 1,150 kb and the current map I have managed to fit everything weighing a total of 1.129 kb so that it is functional. There are two versions to play, the normal and the bots of bandits.​

mb103.1.jpg

A tip to start, you can easily make money in the villages of Lino. To make linen you must take out the plants and then transfer it to the reel (the small one), you will get threads, the threads will be processed in the big cloth tool, it will produce linen folds that you can sell on the table.​

Article 2 - A breakthrough.
During this time I managed to make a lot of progress in the mod.

The advance and development of ideas.

In this opportunity I will explain more about how this mod will be and how it will fulfill the goal of being a global campaign.

During this time I have managed to finish a lot of villages and all the barriers on the map. As I mentioned in the previous article, this large map contains a Calradia mini, 72 villages, 50 castles, 22 cities, 12 PVP zones, 3 bandit dens and 1 initial respawn. The only areas that had to be reduced were the villages that really are 112, that's why it was reduced to 72 so that it will fit perfectly in the 160 sectors that this large map contains.​

SECTORESingles.jpg

You will wonder why I explain these sectors to you, it is because you can move freely through the mini Calradia and when you approach these mini villages, castle, city or bandit lair, you can access them through an invisible teleport that will take you to the corresponding sector that you accessed. This will allow you to develop your own adventure with friends, alone or in events performed by the administrators of the server.

This Mod will also have day and night cycles, climate changes, NPC Bandits and also missions similar to Singleplayer that will be organized by the Server Administrators. For example, an Administrator who will assume the role of Mercader, will call for brave warriors to gather and rescue their brother (another admin) in the bandit's lair (NPC bandits), which will make the success of this mission reward .

Each faction will have 12 villages of which these will be: Vineyard, Salt Mining, Metal Mining, Tavern, Blacksmith, Bank, Fishing, Wood, Leather, Church, Mill and Linen. This will give a lot of importance to the trip to get resources. In the cities there will be an advanced smithy, plus a university with books to learn skills. The cities will not be conquerable, but they could be in an event where several castles of that faction are conquered.​

mb4.1.jpg

mb68.2.jpg

mb1.2.jpg

mb46.2.jpg

mb47.2.jpg

The type of game is based on the great mode "Persistent", but with different rules that will guide the game to a style more similar to Warband's campaign mode.

There will be four types of religion, including: Christianity (Swadia, Rhodok and Vaegir), Mongolian Shamanism (Kherguit), Islam (Sarranid) and Ásatrú (Nord). This will give great opportunities to increase the role within the game.​

mb67.1.jpg

mb43.2.jpg

One of the great challenges that I mentioned in the first article, is that the limit weight of a map can not exceed 1.150kb, because if it exceeds, it spoils and stops working. That's why after adding all the most important to the map, in the end I will add the flora.​

mb19.2.jpg

mb23.2.jpg

Very interesting concept! I first noticed it in July when you posted the article on ModDB. I wish you good luck with the development!

Don't hesitate to join the Modding Discord where you can chat with other modders: https://discordapp.com/invite/f3vWkJs

William The Bear said:
Very interesting concept! I first noticed it in July when you posted the article on ModDB. I wish you good luck with the development!

Don't hesitate to join the Modding Discord where you can chat with other modders: https://discordapp.com/invite/f3vWkJs

Thank you. I just joined, it will be very useful  :grin:

The project looks really good and inovative. I also love to see the Kingdom of Andria OSP in it. It's always great to see how other modders and projects use the resources.
How many players do you plan to have on the server? Is it custom to the players or do you suggest a minimum amount to enjoy the feel?

Also a little tip what I found out when creating Andria:
I did test & run a lot of stress-tests. I realized that Warband can handle ~350 agents max. on the server without having too much lags or general issues.
So on Andria I did split it up:
100 Players = 100 Agents (I add +30% cause players need more resources), so: 100 Players equal aroundish 130 Agents.
Then I made 70 agents animals and the left 150 agents as NPC bots.

So I in total said:
100 Players
70 Animals
150 NPCs

would be stable on a ~3,7 GhZ - SSD - DDR3 RAM server.

Also a suggestion:
Maybe only spawn bandits IF a player is near to reduce server load.
Detec the metre of the distance from the player to the spawn position and if it's below X meter spawn the NPCs.

Anyways,
have fun developing!

domipoppe said:
The project looks really good and inovative. I also love to see the Kingdom of Andria OSP in it. It's always great to see how other modders and projects use the resources.
How many players do you plan to have on the server? Is it custom to the players or do you suggest a minimum amount to enjoy the feel?

Also a little tip what I found out when creating Andria:
I did test & run a lot of stress-tests. I realized that Warband can handle ~350 agents max. on the server without having too much lags or general issues.
So on Andria I did split it up:
100 Players = 100 Agents (I add +30% cause players need more resources), so: 100 Players equal aroundish 130 Agents.
Then I made 70 agents animals and the left 150 agents as NPC bots.

So I in total said:
100 Players
70 Animals
150 NPCs

would be stable on a ~3,7 GhZ - SSD - DDR3 RAM server.

Also a suggestion:
Maybe only spawn bandits IF a player is near to reduce server load.
Detec the metre of the distance from the player to the spawn position and if it's below X meter spawn the NPCs.

Anyways,
have fun developing!

thank you very much for your words teacher
the number of people i need is still uncertain, everything will depend on whether the server runs perfectly with the whole pile of objects. Although of course, the bet is at the maximum, so the NPC just want to be bandits and all other real people doing role.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom