Serious question about blocking and some other stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Harmi

Squire
How come it's possible that I make the correct block. Let's say to right. And I am angled correctly to the opponent and he is attacking from that same direction. I am also holding the block button. And then he hit through it? Other, similar issue is, that I am making the correct block, see the animation doing it, just like expected and I am holding it, and then I suddenly see that my block direction changes itself to down??? So I see the animation 2 times. First the correct one and then the wrong one? And then the enemy hit me, cuz I am blocking "wrong"?

Other, similar thing is, that I am attacking someone and then suddenly, without touching the middle wheel, I see that I am holding an xbow in my hand. That happens quite often. I swear I don't touch that hecking wheel accidentally. The game itself changes my weapon randomly. 

I've tried to use DirectX 7 but found none very good performance boosts because of that. So I kept playing with dx9, because this game looks like a piece of crap with 7. My computer is quite powerful anyway.

Back
Top Bottom