Some points after a very extensive gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

xdj1nn

Knight at Arms
Ok, so here's the thing, VC is great in that the battles in this DLC/Mod are in fact way more fun and interesting, and to some extent, more tactical than any other mod/DLC for Warband.
I have to give praise and a shoutout to all the strong points of the DLC, like spears becoming a more viable weapon, javelins being useful (which is untrue to all mods I've played, and vanilla itself due to the low ammo and extremely low accuracy). A fun way to make steady income without playing a Lord / King. Interesting interactions with NPCs, some scenes (not all, many are glitched and bland, but some scenes are incredible).
The whole special gear crafting thing inherited by Brytenwalda. Some mini-quests involving neutral scenes (like the Strange Stones, Odin's Cave, etc. The only one that leaves a bitter taste is the copy-paste from Brytenwalda's Strange Ruins)

The whole Morigan quest's also really appealing, even though counter-intuitive in both it's "lore" and how it plays-out (specially the invincible mini-battles that only serves the purpose to force the player to be gamey by avoiding combat or as a troop-sink that doesn't do anything but harass the player for no reason at all).

Then there's the storyline which has the most cheesy cringe-worthy story I've ever seen in a game (oh, mom, save mommy, mommy is crazy). Personally I couldn't care less about my "characters motives", and it's straight-out bad writing from start to finish. Also, within the main story, the whole capture fort for 20 days is one of the most useless and non-sensical things i've ever seen. I get the whole excuse of "distracting the enemy", but that's hardly effective in realistic circumstances, even more so in the game where the AI just do random stuff regardless of what the player does, except for the biggest Warband flaw of all-times: Zerg raiding player's fiefs, that is always consistent...

Then again, the whole reputation system attached to relations plus religion is off and broken to a point of no return. Once you commit to certain play-style you're destroying your end-game. It doesn't become difficult per-se, it simply makes the end-game a boring chore of chasing enemies. Which leads to the reason why I've came to make this topic:

The whole shenanigans involving pagan religion... So, none if maybe a couple lords that are Pagan have any decent personality traits, and if they do, your reputation doesn't influence their relations. This alone breaks any end-game for a player who choses to go the Pagan way, forcing you to relinquish both paganism along with the most appealing addition in this mod compared to brytenwalda: Ship + Raiding. This alone makes the mod sour, to say the least, in fact once I've reached real end-game I've quit, tried to come back into it multiple times, but it's pointless to fight against such a cheaty way of handicapping the player.

So, what's wrong with all that? Pretty much everything... If you use the whole raiding strategy to amass fortunes so you can have a decent fleet and spare money for upgrading fiefs, well, you can't have lords, meaning you won't be able to actually play the whole end-game of forging your own kingdom. Currently in my save I have 99 RTR (easy peasy lemon squeasy) but that doesn't help at all, sure I can cater for deflecting / evicted lords, but the realtion stains with cristians make it impossible to manage the kingdom unless you take upon yourself the chore-grinding of single-handedly raising such relations with a combo of massive gold spenditure along with grinding quests (and even using both, effectively more gold than quests, the quest cooldowns make it into a in-game chore of years upon years). So, you take that happy quest of unifying Scandinavia, k, cheasy one, but RP wise, to effectively unite them along with the lords, you gonna have massive penalties and micro-management becomes overwhelming too fast. The only way to avoid harass from Christians is the gamey "timber for monasteries" grind, which's also non-sensical and annoying.

Even after you grind relations to christians seeking to avoid an constant war with everyone in the map (after uniting scandinavia that is), you are off to dealing with a massive hoster of countless lords carrying grudges against you, in fact, I've failed to find a single lord that I hadn't grinded relations beforehand (as a vassal of Nothumbria and before that in Danmark) with positive or even neutral relations towards my toon. All of this leads to a listing of biased problems with the DLC to it's very core, which's the basegame of Warband.

The listing goes as this:
1- AI cheats, some may disagree with this statement, but the truth is that the AI plays by much more forgiving rules than the player, and they can in fact bypass so many things that they always have the upper-hand, no matter how good you are at the game. The major "cheating" aspects is that they don't suffer attrition in the biased sieging mechanic introduced by the DLC. They don't have to worry about food or morale. They can raid villages with 1 troop. They can avoid fights without serious penalties to morale (fleeing). Once they've fled enough, they have so little troops that they can outrun anything in the game, and go straight to raiding villages endlessly like a zerging bee...

2- 90% of the interesting difficulty mechanics introduced by VC affects exclusively the player, IE: Injuries, Armor Penalties (they only take effect in battles, so only the player and his direct opponents actually get hindered by it, making it another advantage for AI on Map). No matter how many troops you leave in a fief (this is inherent to Warband / M&B in general), AI always succeeds in Sieges, and not by forcing a white-flag, but by assaulting, this makes the whole "sieging" mechanic a hindrance towards the player, discouraging any attempt to capture anything in-land, due to the fact that the only way to avoid that is to attack by sea. Lords don't have to maintain ships nor do they have to buy them. If a lord has 1500 troops, it can travel by sea without issue even though it's physically impossible in the game to do so considering the maximum ship-limit + their troop limits. This allows for Irish lords from realms that don't even have ports to travel with ease all the way to Danmark, which's not only unrealistic, but annoying and nonsensical.

3- Unresponsiveness from Battle AI combined with Glitched scenes where AI spawns outside the scene limits. Imo this is the most broken part of the whole DLC, you can actually get stuck in a battle for not having a clear sight of an AI that spawned outside, so the only option is to flee from battle, which only adds to the whole shenanigan of the sieging attrition. But that's not the worst case scenario, you can actually get wrecked in field battles due to glitched responsiveness of your own troops AI. Sometimes they'll do nothing, standing like sitting ducks, sometimes they won't obey the formation logistics and keep walking back-and-forth like a bunch of idiots for minutes. At times they'll break formation out of the blue and you won't be able to regroup them before loosing a massive amount of troops in the process...

4- Lack of Upstanding/Goodnatured lords: This one alone makes creating a kingdom an almost pointless effort. You'll be, 90% of the time, forced to be gamey when both distributing fiefs (that you can't exchange) and bribing lords (because you won't have time to do quests for them). The whole thing becomes a gold sink that'll eventually leave you broke, and with the biased "reform kingdom" mechanic, you'll eventually lose all territory, or be forced to kill your income due to tax inefficiency as to avoid losing conquered territory.

5- Ally AI unresponsiveness in the Map. Basically your marshal will constantly do mid-sea standing campaigns that last a week, and do nothing, not defend nor attack... Some lords will get lost in the sea and sit there for months at a time without moving even to defend their own fiefs.

6- Lack of forms to boost relations with vassal lords aside from marriage + feast grinding... This also makes it into a chore, due to the fact that you'll have to grind feasts at peace times to avoid your worthless lords from deflecting, which, in the end, is only useful when you are the marshal of your own kingdom... Even so, it's more effective to carry around a hoster of elite troops than it is to grind relations + wait for lords to come to you for any campaign... I've found that I am more effective alone than I am with any AI help.

7- No way to curb Christianity due to the biased mechanic where temples and monasteries force convert nearby fiefs. Yet, we are encouraged to convert fiefs due to inherent bonuses and the whole relation drop over-time within fiefs that are not from your religion...

I think that's all I can remember for now. Summing up, I do think that VC is broken because it reinforces warbands flaws with it's own new features. Whenever you start a kingdom the game becomes unmanageable until you either create enough patience to be gamey and micromanage everything, or simply give up and start a new one. So, the play-ability of VC is basically limited to restarts unless you find chore-grinding a fun experience...

Just my 2 cents on the DLC after years having it sitting in my Steam without ever touching it (except for the first time when I've played only the story and uninstalled)

xdj1nn said:
Ok, so here's the thing, VC is great in that the battles in this DLC/Mod are in fact way more fun and interesting, and to some extent, more tactical than any other mod/DLC for Warband.
I have to give praise and a shoutout to all the strong points of the DLC, like spears becoming a more viable weapon, javelins being useful (which is untrue to all mods I've played, and vanilla itself due to the low ammo and extremely low accuracy). A fun way to make steady income without playing a Lord / King. Interesting interactions with NPCs, some scenes (not all, many are glitched and bland, but some scenes are incredible).
The whole special gear crafting thing inherited by Brytenwalda. Some mini-quests involving neutral scenes (like the Strange Stones, Odin's Cave, etc. The only one that leaves a bitter taste is the copy-paste from Brytenwalda's Strange Ruins)

The whole Morigan quest's also really appealing, even though counter-intuitive in both it's "lore" and how it plays-out (specially the invincible mini-battles that only serves the purpose to force the player to be gamey by avoiding combat or as a troop-sink that doesn't do anything but harass the player for no reason at all).

Then there's the storyline which has the most cheesy cringe-worthy story I've ever seen in a game (oh, mom, save mommy, mommy is crazy). Personally I couldn't care less about my "characters motives", and it's straight-out bad writing from start to finish. Also, within the main story, the whole capture fort for 20 days is one of the most useless and non-sensical things i've ever seen. I get the whole excuse of "distracting the enemy", but that's hardly effective in realistic circumstances, even more so in the game where the AI just do random stuff regardless of what the player does, except for the biggest Warband flaw of all-times: Zerg raiding player's fiefs, that is always consistent...

Then again, the whole reputation system attached to relations plus religion is off and broken to a point of no return. Once you commit to certain play-style you're destroying your end-game. It doesn't become difficult per-se, it simply makes the end-game a boring chore of chasing enemies. Which leads to the reason why I've came to make this topic:

The whole shenanigans involving pagan religion... So, none if maybe a couple lords that are Pagan have any decent personality traits, and if they do, your reputation doesn't influence their relations. This alone breaks any end-game for a player who choses to go the Pagan way, forcing you to relinquish both paganism along with the most appealing addition in this mod compared to brytenwalda: Ship + Raiding. This alone makes the mod sour, to say the least, in fact once I've reached real end-game I've quit, tried to come back into it multiple times, but it's pointless to fight against such a cheaty way of handicapping the player.

So, what's wrong with all that? Pretty much everything... If you use the whole raiding strategy to amass fortunes so you can have a decent fleet and spare money for upgrading fiefs, well, you can't have lords, meaning you won't be able to actually play the whole end-game of forging your own kingdom. Currently in my save I have 99 RTR (easy peasy lemon squeasy) but that doesn't help at all, sure I can cater for deflecting / evicted lords, but the realtion stains with cristians make it impossible to manage the kingdom unless you take upon yourself the chore-grinding of single-handedly raising such relations with a combo of massive gold spenditure along with grinding quests (and even using both, effectively more gold than quests, the quest cooldowns make it into a in-game chore of years upon years). So, you take that happy quest of unifying Scandinavia, k, cheasy one, but RP wise, to effectively unite them along with the lords, you gonna have massive penalties and micro-management becomes overwhelming too fast. The only way to avoid harass from Christians is the gamey "timber for monasteries" grind, which's also non-sensical and annoying.

Even after you grind relations to christians seeking to avoid an constant war with everyone in the map (after uniting scandinavia that is), you are off to dealing with a massive hoster of countless lords carrying grudges against you, in fact, I've failed to find a single lord that I hadn't grinded relations beforehand (as a vassal of Nothumbria and before that in Danmark) with positive or even neutral relations towards my toon. All of this leads to a listing of biased problems with the DLC to it's very core, which's the basegame of Warband.

The listing goes as this:
1- AI cheats, some may disagree with this statement, but the truth is that the AI plays by much more forgiving rules than the player, and they can in fact bypass so many things that they always have the upper-hand, no matter how good you are at the game. The major "cheating" aspects is that they don't suffer attrition in the biased sieging mechanic introduced by the DLC. They don't have to worry about food or morale. They can raid villages with 1 troop. They can avoid fights without serious penalties to morale (fleeing). Once they've fled enough, they have so little troops that they can outrun anything in the game, and go straight to raiding villages endlessly like a zerging bee...

2- 90% of the interesting difficulty mechanics introduced by VC affects exclusively the player, IE: Injuries, Armor Penalties (they only take effect in battles, so only the player and his direct opponents actually get hindered by it, making it another advantage for AI on Map). No matter how many troops you leave in a fief (this is inherent to Warband / M&B in general), AI always succeeds in Sieges, and not by forcing a white-flag, but by assaulting, this makes the whole "sieging" mechanic a hindrance towards the player, discouraging any attempt to capture anything in-land, due to the fact that the only way to avoid that is to attack by sea. Lords don't have to maintain ships nor do they have to buy them. If a lord has 1500 troops, it can travel by sea without issue even though it's physically impossible in the game to do so considering the maximum ship-limit + their troop limits. This allows for Irish lords from realms that don't even have ports to travel with ease all the way to Danmark, which's not only unrealistic, but annoying and nonsensical.

3- Unresponsiveness from Battle AI combined with Glitched scenes where AI spawns outside the scene limits. Imo this is the most broken part of the whole DLC, you can actually get stuck in a battle for not having a clear sight of an AI that spawned outside, so the only option is to flee from battle, which only adds to the whole shenanigan of the sieging attrition. But that's not the worst case scenario, you can actually get wrecked in field battles due to glitched responsiveness of your own troops AI. Sometimes they'll do nothing, standing like sitting ducks, sometimes they won't obey the formation logistics and keep walking back-and-forth like a bunch of idiots for minutes. At times they'll break formation out of the blue and you won't be able to regroup them before loosing a massive amount of troops in the process...

4- Lack of Upstanding/Goodnatured lords: This one alone makes creating a kingdom an almost pointless effort. You'll be, 90% of the time, forced to be gamey when both distributing fiefs (that you can't exchange) and bribing lords (because you won't have time to do quests for them). The whole thing becomes a gold sink that'll eventually leave you broke, and with the biased "reform kingdom" mechanic, you'll eventually lose all territory, or be forced to kill your income due to tax inefficiency as to avoid losing conquered territory.

5- Ally AI unresponsiveness in the Map. Basically your marshal will constantly do mid-sea standing campaigns that last a week, and do nothing, not defend nor attack... Some lords will get lost in the sea and sit there for months at a time without moving even to defend their own fiefs.

6- Lack of forms to boost relations with vassal lords aside from marriage + feast grinding... This also makes it into a chore, due to the fact that you'll have to grind feasts at peace times to avoid your worthless lords from deflecting, which, in the end, is only useful when you are the marshal of your own kingdom... Even so, it's more effective to carry around a hoster of elite troops than it is to grind relations + wait for lords to come to you for any campaign... I've found that I am more effective alone than I am with any AI help.

7- No way to curb Christianity due to the biased mechanic where temples and monasteries force convert nearby fiefs. Yet, we are encouraged to convert fiefs due to inherent bonuses and the whole relation drop over-time within fiefs that are not from your religion...

I think that's all I can remember for now. Summing up, I do think that VC is broken because it reinforces warbands flaws with it's own new features. Whenever you start a kingdom the game becomes unmanageable until you either create enough patience to be gamey and micromanage everything, or simply give up and start a new one. So, the play-ability of VC is basically limited to restarts unless you find chore-grinding a fun experience...

Just my 2 cents on the DLC after years having it sitting in my Steam without ever touching it (except for the first time when I've played only the story and uninstalled)

Well, this is Viking Conquest.
There is a lot of truth in your post, but let's consider the case of religion and reputation:

If you go viking (if you ravage the land) then you will be considered as such. That's fairly immersive, and you may not consider to become king if you're a bandit, because people will protest.
With the converted lords, it's the historical setting that is translated : norsemen did convert because, in many case, they were willing to integrate to the local society.
I always considered the the most reasonable choice if you play a pagan king in Albion is to convert after some times (maybe when you start rule upon many christian lords).

Yeah historically that is what happened. Viking and Saxons fought hard and long but eventually the Vikings converted to Christianity wether as peace deals or it was time to retire from pillaging.

I understand how "historical accuracy" may be appealing to some, but this is a game, if I wanted to relive history I'd read history books, not play a videogame  :lol:
Please don't take my statement as an offense, it wasn't intended as such. It's just how I think. I do like to re-write history, I mean, never had more fun than curbing Catholicism in CK2 and creating a predominant Orthodox world. Or destroying all Christianity and spreading Norse Paganism to the borders of China...

What's the fun in lack of options in a sandbox game!??!?!? If I can't chose the religion with which to roll in a SP campaign, then what's the point of having it at all? Imo it's a serious Game Design flaw, one that should be rectified, but since VC is kind of old and sort of out-of-support, I know it won't change...

TBH I never really worried about religion. It never seemed to have very much of an effect on my gameplay, whether I was pagan or Christian. Maybe I didn't raid enough or something for it to come into play, but it just seemed to me that what I did effected relations waaaaayyy more than anything religion based.

xdj1nn said:
I understand how "historical accuracy" may be appealing to some, but this is a game, if I wanted to relive history I'd read history books, not play a videogame

that is a valid point of view. So check the game you are buying and if it fits your taste. If not, then buy another. Millions of games out there, so there is plenty of fish in the sea now. We are not in the 80s or 90s anymore  :razz:

kalarhan said:
xdj1nn said:
I understand how "historical accuracy" may be appealing to some, but this is a game, if I wanted to relive history I'd read history books, not play a videogame

that is a valid point of view. So check the game you are buying and if it fits your taste. If not, then buy another. Millions of games out there, so there is plenty of fish in the sea now. We are not in the 80s or 90s anymore  :razz:

What? Gtfo here scrub!  :roll:

I'm remembered of the two factions in Paradox forums, the one wanted the EU games to be more historically accurate, the other more free form. I can go behind both styles. The one is more fun the other teaches you about history.

The problems you described can be summed up by firstly bad AI and secondly bad designed late game. Coping with bad AI is something we sadly do in any complex game. Weak late game is a result of the lack of focus on that part by the devs.
Warband's strong suite is mid game, I think I'm not alone in that I don't enjoy spending too much time in late game. Not a game breaker for me.

So while I agree with most points of your rant, I don't think they're as game breaking as you make them sound.

incas said:
I'm remembered of the two factions in Paradox forums, the one wanted the EU games to be more historically accurate, the other more free form. I can go behind both styles. The one is more fun the other teaches you about history.

The problems you described can be summed up by firstly bad AI and secondly bad designed late game. Coping with bad AI is something we sadly do in any complex game. Weak late game is a result of the lack of focus on that part by the devs.
Warband's strong suite is mid game, I think I'm not alone in that I don't enjoy spending too much time in late game. Not a game breaker for me.

So while I agree with most points of your rant, I don't think they're as game breaking as you make them sound.

The problem is that I reach late game fast in WB, I know how to game the game and I sort of do that without thinking, so most of the mid-game is sort of skipped, while early-game grinding is unavoidable in other modules (mods, vanilla, you name it) in VC you skip it completely by following the quest and you are thrown at mid-late game by the time the campaign is finished.
If by some unknown to me reason the person decides to roll on pure sandbox, then they are automatically skipping tons of stuff, including items and what-not, which kinda kills the appeal of how deep VC immerses you if you play the campaign, otherwise it's just another generic* "mod". Of course it isn't generic though, it's got some pretty awesome innovations that make WB feel like trash once you've experienced them, like naval combat, more in-depth economy, functional spear overhead attacks, etc.

Anything done in the base model of WB, even if adding WFaS tweaks like the overhead spear attacks, they straight-out suck compared to VC. So I am not saying it's a bad module, I'm saying it could be much better... Some of the flaws are by default poorly thought features tbh, game design wise they are amateur execution of great level of potential...

I mean I have to agree with your post. There are really too many issues with this mod as it is that they have been ignoring and keep ignoring. The team doesn't listen to the community when something get brought up instead it's a "well we made it so you're wrong" sort of reply every time. I wholeheartedly agree with you that there are definite things that need changed, and there are things that are so poorly implemented that it actually breaks the game (like the dog). YOU WOULD THINK that being a paid mod would make this thing get more criticism than it does, but it doesn't simply because of the Brytenwalda fans...imo opinion both of these mods honestly suck at the end of the game when compared to others, PoP for instance or ASOIF, or Sword and The Axe to name a few. I think they just got too big of a head when TW was like "hey make this for us" and it's just ended up being a massive pile of Thai food stool.

Sumtingwong said:
There are really too many issues with this mod as it is that they have been ignoring and keep ignoring. The team doesn't listen to the community when something get brought up instead it's a "well we made it so you're wrong" sort of reply every time.

you can of course say that the game sucks in your opinion and all that, as we cant discuss taste. Some like it, some dont, and that is how the world works.

Now your comment above comes from a place of ignorance, which is weird. The first year of the DLC had plenty of updates and patches, including a big one with new features/mechanics that was free (RE edition). The community helped drive those updates month after month, and the devs were engaged with it.

After that period it was made clear that the game was moving to maintenance mode, which means only occasional patches for bugs. No more features would be included.

If you bought the game a few years after release then you were just late for the party. Your feedback now is still valid, but as the game is not being developed any longer, it will not matter to this title. It could be used by other people, or maybe VC2 or TW, so feel free to discuss all the stuff that is good, bad, broken, etc. It may influence a future game.

For VC you should engage with modders like the Balance one, which are still alive and kicking. You may be able to see some of your ideas included to their version of the game.

And if  you are new to videogames: games dont get updates year after year. They are released, patched and die. You wont get free updates on paying products. That is because the people working on them also needs to get paid and they wont work for free. I suppose you dont work for free either, right? Mods are different as they are hobbies. People work on them on their weekends or because they are not working (like young students or retired people). And even so the list of dead mods is on the hundreds, with only a few still alive today (with a active developing team).

So once you move on to your next game do keep that in mind. Buy a game on release (expensive) to join the active community or buy a product after its life-cycle is over (cheap).

kalarhan said:
Sumtingwong said:
There are really too many issues with this mod as it is that they have been ignoring and keep ignoring. The team doesn't listen to the community when something get brought up instead it's a "well we made it so you're wrong" sort of reply every time.

you can of course say that the game sucks in your opinion and all that, as we cant discuss taste. Some like it, some dont, and that is how the world works.

Now your comment above comes from a place of ignorance, which is weird. The first year of the DLC had plenty of updates and patches, including a big one with new features/mechanics that was free (RE edition). The community helped drive those updates month after month, and the devs were engaged with it.

After that period it was made clear that the game was moving to maintenance mode, which means only occasional patches for bugs. No more features would be included.

If you bought the game a few years after release then you were just late for the party. Your feedback now is still valid, but as the game is not being developed any longer, it will not matter to this title. It could be used by other people, or maybe VC2 or TW, so feel free to discuss all the stuff that is good, bad, broken, etc. It may influence a future game.

For VC you should engage with modders like the Balance one, which are still alive and kicking. You may be able to see some of your ideas included to their version of the game.

And if  you are new to videogames: games dont get updates year after year. They are released, patched and die. You wont get free updates on paying products. That is because the people working on them also needs to get paid and they wont work for free. I suppose you dont work for free either, right? Mods are different as they are hobbies. People work on them on their weekends or because they are not working (like young students or retired people). And even so the list of dead mods is on the hundreds, with only a few still alive today (with a active developing team).

So once you move on to your next game do keep that in mind. Buy a game on release (expensive) to join the active community or buy a product after its life-cycle is over (cheap).

That's some incredibly reasonable answer.

My feedback vomiting is meant for such scenarios (future reference for someone somewhere) rather than asking for fixes, and to maybe get into some thick-skulls that refuse to accept they have flawed views of some things pertaining game-design in general... I surely hope that those salty comments I make about mods and games do help someone at some point, for I am long gone from a game development career, ever since I've figured that I hate working in front of computers  :fruity: But then again I was educated in the subject, went to Uni to study Game Development, Game Design and etc. So I am that kind of annoying dude who knows stuff, but has a salty attitude 24/7 :lol:

Hi xdj1nn,

I really appreciate you comments and certainly will try to address those points in future projects where they might apply.
In the other hand, as kalarhan said, the game is in support period and We won't develop new features but only fix already developed ones.

In the other hand, I cannot accept that sentence of:

We cannot agree in the historical accuracy of the game, we might don't agree in other points, but is not fair that sentence, this game has evolve a lot thanks to the community feedback. Please, keep things fair and reduce the "salty attitude 24/7".

Thank you
CeltiberoCaesar

CeltiberoCaesar said:
Hi xdj1nn,

I really appreciate you comments and certainly will try to address those points in future projects where they might apply.
In the other hand, as kalarhan said, the game is in support period and We won't develop new features but only fix already developed ones.

In the other hand, I cannot accept that sentence of:

We cannot agree in the historical accuracy of the game, we might don't agree in other points, but is not fair that sentence, this game has evolve a lot thanks to the community feedback. Please, keep things fair and reduce the "salty attitude 24/7".

Thank you
CeltiberoCaesar

Srry, I was harsh and wasn't thinking logically when I've made that comment... I've had a rough past with some members from Brytenwalda so I do have a biased view, and that's my mistake...
As for my saltiness it can't be helped, ADHD won't allow me to be less impulsive, sometimes I get urges to be aggressive when making any kind of speech, be it written or spoken, but it's worse over the internet because nobody has faces here and I hate talking to blank pages, so I get even more impulsive... At any rate, it's good to see that my ramblings are being ridden by someone.

Peace mate.

Back
Top Bottom