SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

There is a bug with the custom troop tree mod, which has been reported before.

Around 1/3 of a Player culture vassals will have unmodified troops, where they are naked with no weapons.

imgur.com/a/8ibt4gu

EDIT:

Pretty sure it has to do with how in the custom troops mod, you can select 3 different tiers of troop trees, where in this mod you automatically use the 3 tier troop tree system.
The other false units are from the other trees you can not select, but get used anyway

So, overall, is 3.3 the version to start, at last, or still too buggy to make the most of playing just yet, wait for 3.4 + ?

Has it occurred to you to make female companions ( eg a " trader ", a " monk " - come - nun ....... ) available here, as in every other mod I can think of, bar 1257AD ?

Have you also been " repolishing " things, comparable to the 1257 AD Repolished effort ?

Okay, mod installed just fine, but 1 hour into the game. BOOM a whole load of textures missing on battle maps, towns, villages, you name it. Tried the hotfix but doesn't do anything, any suggestions??

civil war...

after 300 days it was happand, but kingdom did not split in two, so now all faction lords fithing each other, inprison each other and kill...
can not form an army, as they kill each other as sonn they see fellow lord, can not besiege anything, for the same reason - funny to see your worst enemy die in such a maner

exept that bug, nearly 500 in-game days goes smooth - no craxhes, no other major bugs

The time that i had to mod has been decreased even further. So the time between updates will be longer. I shouldn't had taken this project by myself. The amount of issues that are popping up are too much for me to handle alone at a desired rate.

...... I and many know this. Just keep updating whenever you can. Think of a strategy or something to say in the ModDB page to recruit some talented people that could help you.

Thank you so much for all the excellent work you did so far.

I wish I could help you but I can't.

Me and many others wish that you could go on with this project.

By the way I must report that after the latest fix i didn't have the "freeze on world map" bug any more! :party: :party:

NaikJoy said:
...... I and many know this. Just keep updating whenever you can. Think of a strategy or something to say in the ModDB page to recruit some talented people that could help you.
Sadly the majority of people that modded the game left long ago when they tired of it. For now i'm on my own.

Jason L. said:
Thank you so much for all the excellent work you did so far.

I wish I could help you but I can't.

Me and many others wish that you could go on with this project.

By the way I must report that after the latest fix i didn't have the "freeze on world map" bug any more! :party: :party:
Great! One less bug for me to fix.

https://mega.nz/#!UU41iYYb!r-ks0aejGMDgNn7E_w4N6TCdvBXBcQcq6OmY4KNomR8
Another fix. Doesn't require a new game if you have hotfix #2.

:cool:. Fixed several issues with freelancer.
9). Player will NOT be able to enlist in any army unless he's a adventurer (not tied with any faction as mercenary captain or vassal).
10). Fixed player culture lords receiving naked troops.

Good job Kratos :smile:
Endure a bit more. AD1257 Enhanced Edition and other mods make M&B attractive. Folk will return to M&B.

By the way.
When will you release a "v3.4" right on Moddb?

Hello.. First of all awesome mod!

I got a question and could use some help with it pls.

When I join a faction (as a soldier, not a mercenary commander or a vassal) that faction goes to war with everyone. Is there a way I can avoid this? Total war option was turned off during char creation.
Tnx!

Teutons appear broken, i joined the faction and no matter how many in game days i waited (it was like 14) the towns and castles never update so i can only acquire balt units.

https://mega.nz/#!9JIFDA7S!lS9FdsKt-e0OrGmUsXncYHD8HVkNNl6CfEQ2K-iND5Q
Another fix. No need to start a new game if you have hotfix #2, but you won't see fix 11 unless you start a new game.

10). Fixed player being unable to create a new faction after renouncing his oath.
11). New game: Fixed golden horde fiefs having anatolian culture and thus the player was unable to get mongol equipment anywhere but from loot.

The following bug reports have been tested and confirmed to be false:
1. "When a crusade spawns, message log is spammed with script error messages and then the crusade fails instantly."

KratosMKII said:
Another fix. No need to start a new game if you have hotfix #2, but you won't see fix 11 unless you start a new game.

10). Fixed player being unable to create a new faction after renouncing his oath.
11). New game: Fixed golden horde fiefs having anatolian culture and thus the player was unable to get mongol equipment anywhere but from loot.

1. "When a crusade spawns, message log is spammed with script error messages and then the crusade fails instantly."

Do we have to get the previous hotfixes before we put this new one or we can directly use this? The last patch i've installed was from moddb(3.3 - Oct. 5 2019)

KratosMKII said:

Tnx for an update! Will this fix the issue of faction going to war with everyone when I enlist as an adventurer?

arlvent21 said:
KratosMKII said:

Do we have to get the previous hotfixes before we put this new one or we can directly use this? The last patch i've installed was from moddb(3.3 - Oct. 5 2019)
It contains all previous hotfixes but if you don't have hotfix #2 you need to start a new game.

Fatboyche said:
KratosMKII said:

Tnx for an update! Will this fix the issue of faction going to war with everyone when I enlist as an adventurer?
I just tested here and yes it does fix it.

Tass Abzakh said:
Were is the hotfix that fixes new costum kingdoms ??
When in doubt download the last hotfix.

Hey! tnx for the reply however It still happens to me... Is it possible that im missing some update or that I installed it wrong? I unpacked the file and copied the content to Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\1257AD - Enhanced Edition

Files I have installed are: 1257AD_-_Enhanced_Edition_v2.1, 1257AD_-_Enhanced_Edition_v3.3, #2, #3, #5, #6.

Fatboyche said:
Hey! tnx for the reply however It still happens to me... Is it possible that im missing some update or that I installed it wrong? I unpacked the file and copied the content to Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\1257AD - Enhanced Edition

Files I have installed are: 1257AD_-_Enhanced_Edition_v2.1, 1257AD_-_Enhanced_Edition_v3.3, #2, #3, #5, #6.
You only need to install 3.3 and then the latest hotfix which is #6.

Hellishreaper said:
Teutons appear broken, i joined the faction and no matter how many in game days i waited (it was like 14) the towns and castles never update so i can only acquire balt units.
well, for me they working good - also join teutonic order, got a village with teutonic culture (you can change it for your own) and got teutonic units... bare in mind, that baltic villagers can be teutonic crossman or teutonic turkopole

then I join crusaders, by asking king to leave - also working well, but I was too late to come back and save Teutonic order...

btw. in Sapphet you can recruit as many teutonic knights, as you want... over the time :smile:

Back
Top Bottom