King of West Seax is missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Guys. I hope anyone can help me with this:
I am at a point in the main questline, where i have to bend my knee before the king oft West Seax after i gave his brother? Bodos letter. But when i ask about  his whereabouts, the  Lords and Ladys of West Seax only say he is defending the kingdom against Ragnar's Sons. Did i missed somethng? Is he hidden somewhere?
I would be glad about any help. Thank you.
Some additional Info:
West Seax is nearly complete conquered by his neighbors (mainly Mierce), only Cantanbourgh and a few forts remaining, the King has neither a town, a fort nor a village.
I am no mercenary of West Seax so i cant reconquer anything for them.

Sounds like he might still be stuck in Snotingham, let a bit more time pass and a huge swarmn of Mercian and Saxon lords should emerge from that town and scatter, he should be one of them.

Easter Cow said:
What if he isn’t?

troops location is just a value/number, it is not like they were taken by aliens to another planet. So if you cant find one after some time, and it is not part of a quest, a player can open a bug ticket (post here on the support forum) with their info and savegame file to ask for devs help. Just double check first, as it is unlikely a bug like that is in the game on current versions.

Back
Top Bottom