[FVC] Sportsmanship & Rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Shiroin

Section Moderator
iSSApt.png
Sportsmanship & Rules

What is Sportsmanship?

AsiaUnion Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcZsufnMEoxiZmIpcIaMbaA
AsiaUnion Telegram Group:https://t.me/aumab
AsiaUnion Announcement Channel:https://t.me/asiauniontv

Behaviour Rules

Respect

1. Every player should respect each other and follow the Sportsmanship. This responsibility falls on everyone who participates in this tournament. Remember, every player is responsible for themselves.
2. You should be friendly to all players and teams. Please remember everyone who competes in this tournament is the sportsman. Everyone is equal, and he or she deserves respect.
3. Excluding other players by truth-twisting, self-seeking is not allowed. If you do this, you will move temporarily into AsiaUnion's blacklist.

Cheating

1. No third-party programs or file edit which influence the gameplay. e.g. aimbot or autoblocker. However, editing your custom banner or crosshair is permitted.

Tournament Rules

Tournament Format

1. The tournament operates in a single elimination format. The qualified players will place into four groups, which decides their time to play.
2. The number of participants will be even. At least sixteen players.
3. The losers in the semifinal will play one more match to determine the third place.

Match Rules

Duel Format

1. The server will set in duel mode. Which using modified files that restore health after each round.
2. The maximum rounds are 30. The first player to reach 16 kills wins. 15-15 means the game ends in a draw and then you need to choose a new time play match again.
3. Players may take only one weapon in each fight and cannot pick up weapons on the ground.
4. Players may select infantry class of any factions before the match. However, players cannot change it since the game starts.
5. Following items not permitted: Shields ranged weapons or weapons with the tag "Can crush through blocks."
6. Players may not wear any armour except for default armours.
7. The loser of a round could change his weapon before he respawns, while the winner may not do so.

Spectators

1. Only those players who joined our discord group can watch the tournament because we inform players about game servers only via the discord channel.
2. Players can require a server without any spectator. The player takes effect with request form either player in a match.
3. Spectators can broadcast live streams or give comments if they want.

Others

Sign-up

1. Players need to make sure they can play in Asian servers with acceptable delay and packet loss.
2. Equal opportunities, which means that any player, regardless of his or her nationalities and other personal identities, may sign up for this tournament.
3. Follow the tips on our website to complete your sign-up. It will be simple. The sign-up channel will open on September 15th.

Staff/ Commentors

1. Commentor and staffs should keep their words and viewpoints neutral. Staffs are required to respect all players. Comments should focus on the game itself.
2. Don't discuss topics irrelevant to the game.

Special Notice

Players need to make sure they can play in Asian servers, especially servers located in Shanghai, China. You can test it by joining a server named CN_Dusk.

4K/60FPS Preview

Prize Pool

Asia
1st:500yuan, a trophy
2nd:100yuan
3rd:50yuan
Europe
1st:100EUR, a trophy

This is awesome to see, I want to say that first, but after watching the whole thing and reading over your post again I couldn't help but wonder why you play to 30 rounds?

Just curious if it is to extend viewing time for the videos, players prefer it, maybe it has always been the way for AU, etc because in EU such a thing would be quite odd as we only play to seven rounds and sometimes that can take a very long time for good duelists.

Eladon said:
This is awesome to see, I want to say that first, but after watching the whole thing and reading over your post again I couldn't help but wonder why you play to 30 rounds?

Just curious if it is to extend viewing time for the videos, players prefer it, maybe it has always been the way for AU, etc because in EU such a thing would be quite odd as we only play to seven rounds and sometimes that can take a very long time for good duelists.

Good question, Ser.
There is a big difference between the European and Asian server that is the battle speed.
At fastest speed, everything is harder to control and watch. Of course, this is a reason that it won't be to take a long time to finish a match. The other reason is Asian players mostly prefer quick battle with the aggressive attack rather than waste another's patience.
We give players more time to warm up themselves help them to find the best way to fight with another player. Most of the Asian players cannot show their skills within ten rounds according to our survey.
By the way, there is an example. Two Chinese players fight over 30minutes on one round at a cRPG duel tournament years ago. If it happens, I think what we can do is accept and record.

Thank you for the question.

DarkLight said:
can i get a cute chineese waifu

If you don't mind, Chinese boy for sure.

Back
Top Bottom