Users who are viewing this thread

Malta 1 - 12 Unity

48700_screenshots_20180831153210_1.jpg

AEC45D58C0AFCE159157E9622D264D41CC5F2691

77655C25D928B88774F153FE88D6F429FA7633F9

E94E2EEFB906CB28F8601777E9749CA92C4822FB

764538D4508138511802ADA3BCCFD7C487AEC104

GG both teams.

I want to apologize to FT for waiting for so long. Sadly last-minute cancellations happened and we couldn’t find 8.

Hopefully upcoming tournaments won’t have a 10 player roster cap, looking at the ampunt of defaults.. :ohdear:

Tallie said:
I want to apologize to FT for waiting for so long. Sadly last-minute cancellations happened and we couldn’t find 8.

Hopefully upcoming tournaments won’t have a 10 player roster cap, looking at the ampunt of defaults.. :ohdear:

... or you avoid players that don't show after they said they will.

Watly said:
Tallie said:

you just made it to winterburg man xd

I mean Leonidas not comming because: "We'll lose anyways" is a really sad thing. To any of you who showed up/ tried to show up thanks for trying.

Leonidas u should grow a pair before u touch the game again.

Well i told RR leaders some hours before match should be started that i am not at home, friday is a day for me where i dont play any games cuz of real life stuff. It has nothing to do with my tale worlds post.
Also sad that the match didnt happened. I know it was already dated when the officials are but real life is much more important.
Also i was not the only one who was not coming from RR team. :fruity:  :party: :grin:

и ни один **** не указан gg

V1ncent said:
Orion said:
[...] really close Knights of Malta vs. Highest Virtue match [...]

Nevino said:
Result: Malta 12-2 HV
:grin:

But yea, overall you're right, I personally like that kind of challenge - I wouldn't wanna go through to the semi finals without having the chance to actually prove ourselves against a team that's perceived to be much better.
Should've worded it differently. :lol: Both teams were undefeated going into the match, is what I meant. Your records up to the match were very close.

Bracket & score posts updated.

Airelhach said:
Watly said:
Tallie said:

you just made it to winterburg man xd

Calculated!

Of course, it would be better to have about 12 people in the team to confidently make a substitute. 10 people for the current Warband is now very difficult.

People, that is, they are disappearing somewhere.
We for such a case took all the players mobile phone numbers.)

Watly said:
Tallie said:

Ye fuccck me, buy me a new car so i dont get problems with it..... fml.

Semi Final:
Frontline Tactics 12 - 1 Aequalitas

20180901204423_1.jpg
20180901205806_1.jpg
20180901210951_1.jpg
20180901203850_1.jpg

The last set was not played.

gg wp

Stage: Main Event
Round: Semi Final
Date & Time: 1.09.18
Server: BCMaster_Oasis_DE4
Teams involved: Unity vs KROWA
Result: 8-9

Screenshots:
B3AA6BD97526E98027E0384B75412FC0AFAF3CD1
3A228D4C06478E72CCF752FF0DA406A24E2B1472
DCCFD41A701E927317C97841642F7E61AACF8DDD
CBB8073838AA8D3D5E3170857D15271EAFD5BAA9

Approved spectator list: MicrowaveYourHead
Troubadour
BladeCast_Viktor

Match held on to its expectations. Congratulations to KROWA for advancing and commiseration to Unity who put up one hell of a fight.

Congratulations to KROWA, loved it, I said to my teammates before this tournament that it would be the last one for me, so even if we lost, I'm happy that it was against great players and that we managed to put up a fight and make this match a close one !

KROWA's shooters were incredible the rest of the team too but wow, just wanted to say bye to everybody, so many hours spent on this game loved every second of it, met great people and great opponents, big thanks to Taleworlds for making this game, you don't know how much it can mean to some people, gave me the opportunity to meet many great friends and in the end no other game can pretend to have entertained myself as much as Warband, I wish you a lot of success for the release of Bannerlord ( one day :grin: ) and good luck to FT and KROWA for the final which I'll be looking at !

Caius XVI said:
Congratulations to KROWA, loved it, I said to my teammates before this tournament that it would be the last one for me, so even if we lost, I'm happy that it was against great players and that we managed to put up a fight and make this match a close one !

KROWA's shooters were incredible the rest of the team too but wow, just wanted to say bye to everybody, so many hours spent on this game loved every second of it, met great people and great opponents, big thanks to Taleworlds for making this game, you don't know how much it can mean to some people, gave me the opportunity to meet many great friends and in the end no other game can pretend to have entertained myself as much as Warband, I wish you a lot of success for the release of Bannerlord ( one day :grin: ) and good luck to FT and KROWA for the final which I'll be looking at !
We had our ups and downs but I always concidered you one of my friends and one of the nicest/funniest guys in the community. Sad to see you go bro, hope to speak to you every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom