battle continuation bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Strangely, I keep seeing one of my companion's gear in my equip slots and inventory after I get knocked out in a battle and continue as that companion. That is, everything on my inventory/equip screen gets stuck with whoever I last used even after the battle is long since over. Pretty sure this is a bug rather than a feature.

Other minor questions/requests/observations:

I was under impression in the earlier Crusades (this predates the third Crusades IIRC), the Frankish army was regarded better armored in general. In the game however, Frankish/Muslim armors of equivalent tier appear to have identical defensive stats. Seeing how Muslim armies have horse archers in their arsenal with no crusader counterpart, wouldn't it be fairer to give the Franks slightly better armor to balance it out, or at least higher chance to spawn with higher tier armor? Just a thought

Balian d'Ibelin going by the in-game rendering looks roughly alike the version we saw in the Kingdom of Heaven - a middle-aged man at the oldest. Guy de Lusignan looks easily double his age in game, yet the former was born some 7 years earlier (1143 AD vs 1150 AD). Maybe one aged much better than the other? Dunno  :grin:

It is good to know that you can start as a liege of a faction, but as is, you can only do so as a male one. For historical figures that already exist, this is obviously understandable. For the Teutonic Order that we would be fictitiously founding earlier than it came about in the actual history, would it be too much to ask to allow starting has a female leader? I know, you could just start as a female adventurer and the work your way up there. Still, I have this weird RPG obsession to build my character's story the way I prefer. Just wondering if this would be a simple option to add.

Last but not least, I keep noticing they REALLY like throwing long feasts in the town of Acre in my game. While this is a good thing that helps my wallet grow fatter, I haven't noticed they do it like this in other towns so far. Is it just me, or does this have to do with town prosperity and such?

Back
Top Bottom