[SUBMOD] - 1257AD Reloaded v1.6

Users who are viewing this thread

KratosMKII said:
secretstamos said:
I disbanded my starting lances because I didn't need them at the time and instead tried to reduce my military costs to focus my economy. I started doing quests because I took over and erased the garrison of Rome because it had too many troops, and it was costing me 10k/week in wages. As a result, Rome hated me, so I started doing some side quests to boost my popularity. Then I realized I needed to recruit just a few lances to handle these quests, and that's when I started having some issues.

I managed to garner 20k together and tried to recruit all my lances. Still only received about 90 men from it. I disbanded and re-hired all lances from that village and only received 70. My party size limit is in the 600s, and the village has 360 commoners available for recruitment.

I resorted to my constable's recruiter as an alternative, but the recruiter doesn't move from Rome. He has been standing there for two game weeks. Not sure what I can really do to build an army without resorting to rescuing prisoners.
Definitely a bug. I fix it.

Btw, what did you set as the max amount of lances in fiefs under the reloaded menu?

I haven't tampered with it. I left it at default.

fionadanger said:
I cant seem to create any enterprises, all the guildmasters are saying I have a mill in their city despite definitely having none anywhere.
I fixed this in v1.6.

secretstamos said:
KratosMKII said:
secretstamos said:
I disbanded my starting lances because I didn't need them at the time and instead tried to reduce my military costs to focus my economy. I started doing quests because I took over and erased the garrison of Rome because it had too many troops, and it was costing me 10k/week in wages. As a result, Rome hated me, so I started doing some side quests to boost my popularity. Then I realized I needed to recruit just a few lances to handle these quests, and that's when I started having some issues.

I managed to garner 20k together and tried to recruit all my lances. Still only received about 90 men from it. I disbanded and re-hired all lances from that village and only received 70. My party size limit is in the 600s, and the village has 360 commoners available for recruitment.

I resorted to my constable's recruiter as an alternative, but the recruiter doesn't move from Rome. He has been standing there for two game weeks. Not sure what I can really do to build an army without resorting to rescuing prisoners.
Definitely a bug. I fix it.

Btw, what did you set as the max amount of lances in fiefs under the reloaded menu?

I haven't tampered with it. I left it at default.
Thank you. I will fix it.

Long time i didnt play this mod and had to give it another go when i saw this submod out,thank you very much for doing this!

Have some problems due to Cavalry now becomes Infantry when dehorsed,Used to tell them to Mount so they would get other horse in the middle of battle although i can still do it by telling Infantry to Mount,and just the Cavalry tagged as Infantry will do it thankfully!

I feel that Allied forces take a bit to obey your commands during siege defenses (Sometimes 90% obey you and 10% stay freezed at one point),and you cannot tell your Archers to hold fire,they will just fire regardless

Its great that AI use ranged weapons in Sieges now,Although when i was defending Aleppo from two thousand Mongol screamers not all would go in to try to take the town,most would stay outside shooting their bows! so i had to charge them so the siege would not take so much time,it took many lives that way though :C

Same problem when i'm atacking,i cant manage to get my Archers to charge in or hold position in a strategical point inside the Castle,If i tell them to charge they will very slowly come,they wont Hold Fire,and they wont Follow me or Hold Position when i tell them to,or they will take 2 hours to do so

I usually just tell them to charge and they will slowly get inside the keep,although i cant place them where i want

Taking that minor points aside that is not gamebreaking in any way,Great job on this SubMod

Vayne said:
Long time i didnt play this mod and had to give it another go when i saw this submod out,thank you very much for doing this!

Have some problems due to Cavalry now becomes Infantry when dehorsed,Used to tell them to Mount so they would get other horse in the middle of battle although i can still do it by telling Infantry to Mount,and just the Cavalry tagged as Infantry will do it thankfully!

I feel that Allied forces take a bit to obey your commands during siege defenses (Sometimes 90% obey you and 10% stay freezed at one point),and you cannot tell your Archers to hold fire,they will just fire regardless

Its great that AI use ranged weapons in Sieges now,Although when i was defending Aleppo from two thousand Mongol screamers not all would go in to try to take the town,most would stay outside shooting their bows! so i had to charge them so the siege would not take so much time,it took many lives that way though :C

Same problem when i'm atacking,i cant manage to get my Archers to charge in or hold position in a strategical point inside the Castle,If i tell them to charge they will very slowly come,they wont Hold Fire,and they wont Follow me or Hold Position when i tell them to,or they will take 2 hours to do so

I usually just tell them to charge and they will slowly get inside the keep,although i cant place them where i want

Taking that minor points aside that is not gamebreaking in any way,Great job on this SubMod

This submod have moved to a new page because it is now its own mod. Link below.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,379851.html

I'm trying to figure out whether lords training their own soldiers is broken or balanced. Do the lords use their wealth to train and maintain their army? If not, I'd say it is unbalanced. I've seen a 400 strong lord army with nearly 100 senior knights and another 200 of top tier troops while the lord himself had 500 in wealth. This is putting the player at a severe disadvantage.

I think it'd be more balanced if the lords pay their troops wages and attrition occurs if the lord has not enough gold to pay.

Hands down my favorite mod, always played it, glad to see it updated since I last played it years ago. I HOPE you guys make 1257 for banenrlord. I think the big map and europeon politcs would fit better for the more, grindy aspects of bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom