[WSC2] Groupstage: Week 5 - Deadline 5th of August

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so nessa knows ash is cheating but gets him into his team

9d5.png

Just letting you lads know me and LS are strictly against cheaters. I even made Ash record today because people accused him, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUzAMa4zqLs

Hursty said:
Just letting you lads know me and LS are strictly against cheaters. I even made Ash record today because people accused him, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUzAMa4zqLs

How he played in WBMM in comparison to how he played here is laughable. Not even trying to be a **** but going from hitting 3 - 4 hs per round to 1 - 3 per set clearly shows something is different.

Apollo~ said:
Hursty said:

How he played in WBMM in comparison to how he played here is laughable. Not even trying to be a **** but going from hitting 3 - 4 hs per round to 1 - 3 per set clearly shows something is different.
I never seen him on WBMM (But I heard he got banned). Warbands full of accusations these days.

EDIT: Any proof of him cheating ? Or just the retards at WBMM crying cause they got headshotted by a gut they've never seen before?

Hursty said:
Apollo~ said:
Hursty said:

I never seen him on WBMM (But I heard he got banned). Warbands full of accusations these days.

EDIT: Any proof of him cheating ? Or just the retards at WBMM crying cause they got headshotted by a gut they've never seen before?
this guy has 500 hours played like a retard had no idea what to do in what situation. His melee, his positioning and movement was bad just what you expect from a player with 500.hours. He aimed trough walls at people he could not see or hear. He locked onto people several times per round enemies and teammates.

Do you think it's nornal that ~20 players with more than 2 or 3k hours call him a cheater when he has 500 hours gametime? He also used 5 additional keys to banevade in MM.
I've watched him play and we was cheating for sure. Nessa knows this he was on TS with me when I was discussing about it. He even mentioned he would ban him from future turkish tournaments since ashs clanleader was also banned for cheating.  I'm not saying he cheated now. In fact, it'd incredible retarded to cheat in tournament matches straight after you got banned for cheating elsewhere.

Pretty weird to see them play in the same team now.

Apollo~ said:
Hursty said:

Hello, in every match that i played since i started to play mb warband i was not very good and even sometimes bad. I thought that match we played was a training and ı couldnt have a chance to focus on. İf you realised only cavs killed me and ı  wasnt trying to hear voices cause ı thought of it as a train match

We didn't say you cheated in this match, we said you cheated in MM.

In this match you can clearly see you don't really know whats going on you are out of position half the time. You are shooting when there is 2 cav charging at you which caused you to die a few times.

You can't really melee, your awareness is lacking. I don't even want to go into detail coz it will look like me being a **** so much. But I just want to make it clear.

In this match you recorded, no matter how many excuses you make you do not shoot anywhere near to the level you did previously shoot on WBMM.

Apollo~ said:
We didn't say you cheated in this match, we said you cheated in MM.

In this match you can clearly see you don't really know whats going on you are out of position half the time. You are shooting when there is 2 cav charging at you which caused you to die a few times.

You can't really melee, your awareness is lacking. I don't even want to go into detail coz it will look like me being a **** so much. But I just want to make it clear.

In this match you recorded, no matter how many excuses you make you do not shoot anywhere near to the level you did previously shoot on WBMM.
Apollo i never hate you it isn't about presonality it s about game i didn t focus that game i didn't know it s a wsc match i can record all wbmm matches and all tournament matches when you guys watch the videos and i didnt play good you can ban me as you want my aim is i dont use cheating

I told you on steam several times already it doen't matter if you record your matches now. Playing without cheats now doesn't mean you didn't cheat before. cba to get this into a ****show if they want to play with a cheater they can they'll still lose to every proper team its just sad

Apfel said:
It would help if the players that spectated ash recorded his plays, helps alot to give evidence.
They don't have record,but ı am banned the wbmm so ı can't take exp ı have only 600 hours ı need the exp

Looking at this clip it's evident that if he was using in matchmaking, he's not using in this video. His performance isn't anywhere near the level in the past that he displayed before.
He doesn't display anything similar to the bizarre behavior and cheating antics that he confidently showed off in WBMM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom