[BCM] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
BladeCast_Masters_Small.png

»Questions & Suggestions«

Have a question or suggestion for us? This is the place!​

I am very proud of this moment, not only for my team but for the Warband community as a whole. As we inch closer to Bannerlord, it is time to revisit this awesome game once more.

Bannerlord is nearly done, this tournament is the last grand tournament to celebrate the death of Warband, and to carve a path to the release of Bannerlord with drinks, prositutes and one big bang.

Tell me if I am wrong.

Rainbow Dash said:
I am very proud of this moment, not only for my team but for the Warband community as a whole. As we inch closer to Bannerlord, it is time to revisit this awesome game once more.

Bannerlord is nearly done, this tournament is the last grand tournament to celebrate the death of Warband, and to carve a path to the release of Bannerlord with drinks, prositutes and one big bang.

Tell me if I am wrong.

kPoBjBB.png
9Zp9A57.png
PuBzxZB.jpg

u r very wrong, i'd be surprised if it comes out in next 2 years looks like warband but characters look a bit better

OurGloriousLeader said:
Are you open to any balance changes that have been discussed previously?

PM me or post what they are here and we can take a look. Can't guarantee anything but we've already taken some feedback from the community and are probably going to apply it.

Calamity said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Are you open to any balance changes that have been discussed previously?

PM me or post what they are here and we can take a look. Can't guarantee anything but we've already taken some feedback from the community and are probably going to apply it.

PM'ed. Also, +1 the randomisation of Winterburg factions.

Thankful for this tourney but why start it right now?
Bit soon imo. Wsc still going on and ppl not as motivated to play the games, as they are in winter...

Might increase roster limit to 12?
It is tough to secure the minimum number of 8 players for the match out of only 10 players :S
At the end let final teams decide which 10 of their players deserve to receive prizes?

Just a suggestion.

Shoxi said:
Might increase roster limit to 12?
It is tough to secure the minimum number of 8 players for the match out of only 10 players :S
At the end let final teams decide which 10 of their players deserve to receive prizes?

Just a suggestion.

What I like the most about this tourney is the roster limit  :smile:
I'm pretty sure teams will be able to secure 8 players for an official match. Having 2 backup players is more than enough to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom