[BCM] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Shoxi said:
Might increase roster limit to 12?
It is tough to secure the minimum number of 8 players for the match out of only 10 players :S
At the end let final teams decide which 10 of their players deserve to receive prizes?

Just a suggestion.

TW offered 10 BL copies for each of the first 2 teams.

๖Kern said:
Shoxi said:
It is tough to secure the minimum number of 8 players for the match out of only 10 players :S
At the end let final teams decide which 10 of their players deserve to receive prizes?

Just a suggestion.

Yeah, I did read it hence I wrote let final teams decide which 10 of their players deserve to receive prizes.

Mynes said:
Shoxi said:

Just a suggestion.

What I like the most about this tourney is the roster limit  :smile:
I'm pretty sure teams will be able to secure 8 players for an official match. Having 2 backup players is more than enough to be fair.

2 backup is not that many. Especially during vacations.. 10 will cause problems, 12 wont.

But i understand that u want 10, Mynes, so u can play soemtimes aswell since u ****ttt at this game. *DAB*

Shoxi said:
๖Kern said:
Shoxi said:

Just a suggestion.

Yeah, I did read it hence I wrote let final teams decide which 10 of their players deserve to receive prizes.

That's not objective.

๖Kern said:
Shoxi said:
๖Kern said:
Shoxi said:

Just a suggestion.

That's not objective.

??? Has nothing to do with being objective?

Watly said:
๖Kern said:
Shoxi said:
๖Kern said:
Shoxi said:

Just a suggestion.

That's not objective.

??? Has nothing to do with being objective?

You cannot objectively choose 2 people that shouldnt get the copies. I’d rather see all team members getting the copy than 2 people not getting the copy even though they were on every match and were just unlucky, because people decided that they do not deserve it for whatever reason.

๖Kern said:
You cannot objectively choose 2 people that shouldnt get the copies. I’d rather see all team members getting the copy than 2 people not getting the copy even though they were on every match and were just unlucky, because people decided that they do not deserve it for whatever reason.

Chances are there will be atleast 4 LAN players split between the top 2 teams anyway, and they've already been promised a Bannerlord copy.

Hero_of_Ferelden said:
๖Kern said:

Chances are there will be atleast 4 LAN players split between the top 2 teams anyway, and they've already been promised a Bannerlord copy.

Yeah, but it’s not 100% sure, good point though, haven’t realised that.

Will you guys be randomly selecting people to use Moss or will it be enforced on all people (didn't read all the stuff, if its written somewhere sry)

ALSO if people were asked to use Moss/Record in the WSC and failed to do so and got banned will they be excluded from this tournament?

Apollo~ said:
Will you guys be randomly selecting people to use Moss or will it be enforced on all people (didn't read all the stuff, if its written somewhere sry)

ALSO if people were asked to use Moss/Record in the WSC and failed to do so and got banned will they be excluded from this tournament?
Moss will be required for suspected cheaters only and they will be contacted individually, privately. Previous tournament standings will be taken into account, but we have yet to exclude anyone from the tournament.

In terms of random player selections required to use Moss, I will bring it up with the admin team as I personally like the idea of randomly selecting players to use Moss.

Rosslington said:
Apollo~ said:

Moss will be required for suspected cheaters only and they will be contacted individually, privately. Previous tournament standings will be taken into account, but we have yet to exclude anyone from the tournament.

In terms of random player selections required to use Moss, I will bring it up with the admin team as I personally like the idea of randomly selecting players to use Moss.

You don't personally like the idea of randomly selecting players, it literally does absolutely nothing. Should either be used by everyone or people suspected of cheating.

Rosslington said:
Apollo~ said:

Ok thats reasonable, thanks for the quick reply bro.

There's a lot of good free agents because of the timing of this tournament, the quarters/semis are in the first week of September, it's the cheapest time of year to go on holiday. Leaders are disbanding #RIPWONWOKIE

Fietta said:
There's a lot of good free agents because of the timing of this tournament, the quarters/semis are in the first week of September, it's the cheapest time of year to go on holiday. Leaders are disbanding #RIPWONWOKIE

Let us win bannerlord

I still think a roster of 10 people is weird for an 8v8 tournament. People tell me it's to make things more competitive, but I don't get that. Can anyone explain?
We wanna participate and we will, but it would be much more convenient if we didn't have to exclude some of our people to do that (2 teams is not really an option).

Back
Top Bottom