Sergeant Knight
NA BATTLEFIELD

here to spare you from another minute of TDM

» RULES

[list type=decimal]
[*] Make no waves here
[*][size=12pt] Your intentional TKs must look like an accident
[*][size=12pt] The name "Nikkle" is outlawed
[*][size=12pt] Europeans players must announce that they are European upon joining the server
[*][size=12pt] Feinting is prohibited against New_Player. He can't handle it
[*][size=12pt] Double spawning is allowed but that's when you know it's time to lay down the sword anyway
[*][size=12pt] By joining the server you consent to our state of the art Mount&Blade Server Bitcoin Miner
[*][size=12pt] Every other common decency rule you'd already expect you toxic plebs
[/list]

[size=14pt]» UNBAN APPEAL

Code:
[b]NAME:[/b]
[b]REASON FOR BAN:[/b]
[b]REASON FOR UNBAN:[/b]

» BAN REQUESTS
Code:
[b]NAME:[/b]
[b]REASON FOR BAN:[/b]
[b]DATE:[/b]

» MAP SUBMISSIONS
Code:
[b]MAP NAME:[/b]
[b]SCN DOWNLOAD:[/b]
[b]TERRAIN CODE:[/b]

The server is now located in WhereEverThe****YouWantItToBe™. You can lower your ping by channeling more brain power into the server. Try it!

Because of this new technology, you will need to re-favorite the server

I'd like 2 report that an admin made me wear wedding dresses for a whole map and boy was I pissed!! big z if you're here I'm gonna take u down

Grimsight said:
The server is now located in WhereEverThe****YouWantItToBe™. You can lower your ping by channeling more brain power into the server. Try it!

Because of this new technology, you will need to re-favorite the server

I am from EU, but my brain power is immense, am I able to lower my ping from 130 to 1 with it?

Now that we average a peak of 7 player per night, the NA_Battlefield team feels the community is active enough to announce our newest endeavor!

vgdZo6X.png

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Ruleset too similar to GK's.

Roberta.. you've fallen into our trap. Prepare to be banished to the shadowy abyss that is your room, bound to host rat parties for eternity, endlessly steaming people who will never show up...

j88KRhq.png

Back
Top Bottom