[WSC2] Groupstage: Week 3 - Deadline 22nd of July

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apfel said:
Nazgulus is suspicious to me tbh, perfect blocks but **** movement and good shooting... wasnt this guy caught hacking in mercs? i heard something about this
hes using aimbot and autoblock on merc, he even said so himself. But he's on the cheater list so if he's cheating in native too the admins will know

LGI_THEBERSERK said:
[size=18pt][size=12pt]Yo guys I RQ bcaus our team  were trolling (i took 8 th et 2tk "for  fun")and  we lose against u 1 round .Lose one round against you is something really cringy for tryharder like me in this game .
When you gonna fight FT watch out your head at spawn :smile: . STOP LOSING TIME TO TRASHTALK AND USE THIS TIME TO GET BETTER HAWKNEW .
[/size][/size] .

1532210951-bgle.png

Do not worry, I already know that you play in all the clans at the same time, exhibiting their services on eBay. Soon we will buy you)

Apfel said:
Nazgulus is suspicious to me tbh, perfect blocks but **** movement and good shooting... wasnt this guy caught hacking in mercs? i heard something about this
he headshot a guy whilst looking at the ground in a training match vs my team FP. Didn't record it but recorded the rest of the match after that. Charlini is looking it to it. He has 30 ping yet his bow is twitching like **** when he's aiming and doesn't seem to change height.

Hursty said:
Apfel said:
he headshot a guy whilst looking at the ground in a training match vs my team FP. Didn't record it but recorded the rest of the match after that. Charlini is looking it to it. He has 30 ping yet his bow is twitching like **** when he's aiming and doesn't seem to change height.

@Everyone We will have a final statement regarding these cheating concerns that we have been told about soon.

Fietta said:
Recording shouldn't be an option since you can literally toggle aimbot's GUI on and off, they'll still be using it regardless if they're recording.

And this shows why you shouldn't speak about a topic that you don't really understand.

-

Keep the Salt and Drama to a minimum, like I just mentioned, there will be a topic regarding Nazgulus and other individuals very soon, we may also update the list of players from the Anti-Cheat so stay tuned.

Yeah, you think getting 'top' archers to review the videos incase this exact problem occurs is going to work. I could send you a link from the exact forum where you can get an ambot which toggles, purposely doesn't always shoot for the head to avoid getting caught.

Before being passive aggressive on your previous reply, I was hoping for an explanation on why you thought that I don't really understand the topic.

Apfel said:
He has 8000h in warband. Maybe he is just good?

Azorek said:
Apfel said:
What a joke. Saxxxio has like 8k hours that make him top tier inf?

the kids banned from Mercs for aimbotting he even admitted using it apparently whats changed?

Hursty said:
Azorek said:
Apfel said:
What a joke. Saxxxio has like 8k hours that make him top tier inf?

the kids banned from Mercs for aimbotting he even admitted using it apparently whats changed?
pretty sure he got banned a while ago for autoblocking now he came back aimbotting as well and someone said not completely sure if its true or not but nazgulus said in polish 'i use aimbot and autoblock cause others do too'  and he has also admitted to it in ts and 1 of the people he plays with has said he has aimbot, autoblock and wallhacks so ...

Jurgen said:
LGI_THEBERSERK said:
[size=18pt][size=12pt]Yo guys I RQ bcaus our team  were trolling (i took 8 th et 2tk "for  fun")and  we lose against u 1 round .Lose one round against you is something really cringy for tryharder like me in this game .
When you gonna fight FT watch out your head at spawn :smile: . STOP LOSING TIME TO TRASHTALK AND USE THIS TIME TO GET BETTER HAWKNEW .
[/size][/size] .

1532210951-bgle.png

Do not worry, I already know that you play in all the clans at the same time, exhibiting their services on eBay. Soon we will buy you)
?  I actually play in these clan :
KoA
chef :Azeras
/ Unity 2
chef: Elwaen a beginner in pro warband competitive scene
and IR, a turkish clan (somtimes)
chef : Sepia
and for WsC I play only Unity 2with my fellow french friends from KoA and Polaks recruit from Woj. Im not a merc . I will never ask like a little <snip> to join one or multiple clan where I have no friends/link .  Btw  nobody buy me and like everyone even if u pay me twice the prize of the tournament i will never play with your kiddo's cringy team .

Maximou said:
Mange bien tes morts Berserk, mes salutations les plus distinguées envers ta famille et t'es proche, Namaste.
Ur tournament is a cake
Ur life is a joke
Ur sentence are meme
Ur skill  are shame

Haters will say photoshop Asediado , ISSOU
1532235599-maximou-as-left.png
Btw i doesn't have to photoshop my taleworlds profile to be white maximou ;:wink:
1532235875-20180716023006-1.jpg

LGI_THEBERSERK said:
Maximou said:
Mange bien tes morts Berserk, mes salutations les plus distinguées envers ta famille et t'es proche, Namaste.
Ur tournament is a cake
Ur life is a joke
Ur sentence are meme
Ur skill is a shame

1532235599-maximou-as-left.png
Nice photoshop skills right there Berserk, you're a smart one for sure my dear friend, i hope you're familly is doing fine, Namaste
prismfoil-namaste-tattoo_foil-164.jpg
https://gyazo.com/b0e2182fd71db61e2c6547663896cedd

Fietta said:
Recording shouldn't be an option since you can literally toggle aimbot's GUI on and off, they'll still be using it regardless if they're recording.
Can't belive it but I have to agree. There're plenty of games where 3rd-party software changes nothing in the actual game but is some kind of overlay. Screenshots and recordings don't show it. Csgo, dayz esp and aimbot f.e., the list is long. A good amount of streamers got banned using cheats while streaming, altough it didn't show on their screen (they **** up and tabbed out or something showing the program). In fact, I know that there's atleast a wallhack in warband that works like that. Screenshots and gamecaptures won't show it but it's there as some kind of overlay. It makes you see everyone position and their HP/horse HP.
I don't really know anything about cheats, but I'm fairly certain there's a big chance that aimbot or autoblock can be programmed on the same way so that screens and recordings won't reveal it.

From what I understood MOSS would show those (?). Moss is for sure not the perfect anticheat but I don't see why people would record their gameplay instead of using MOSS considering recording should effect your gameplay alot more fpswise.

Azorek said:
Apfel said:
you can cheat yourself warband hours with a programm, would be poor to have 8000 hours and still have to use aimbot :wink:

Apfel said:
Azorek said:
Apfel said:
you can cheat yourself warband hours with a programm, would be poor to have 8000 hours and still have to use aimbot :wink:

I also advice having a closer look at him

Nagulus who is Thorak, has and does use cheats on mercs. He admitted to it to a few of us on TS while he was in Genesis.

He is a known cheater on mercs, who has also admitted to others (who was his friends) from mercs that he uses cheats simply because others also use cheats lol.

He should be enforced to use Moss and not be allowed to record (unless it is alongisde it), if you read Kawaii's post he explains it well.

Azorek said:
Apfel said:

Hours mean nothing. I have like 2k afk hours.

Since this is a match thread and not “Questions & Suggestions”, I’ll post this here :razz:

I can’t get a hold on the GH leaders. Everyone tells me to contact AtillaHan, but he hasn’t accepted my friend request yet, and we’re 5 days after I’ve added him.. So I don’t know what’s up with GH v RR..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom