Minimum computer specs for Mount and blade Bannerlord, (to get 60+ FPS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Targir said:
LOL those minimum requirement are way too low.
An average PC came w/ 16gb nowaday. 
I Always upgraded my PC for M&B new games.  I spent 1600$ just for parts to upgrade for Vikings. I was able to run battle w/ around 700 npcs. 
As soon as Taleworlds announce the release date.  I'll definately making a new PC =) .
if you Kids want a new PC, you better start working and saving now.  In 3 months you could save up for a new good PC.

$1600 for VC? All you need for that game is an average or below average GPU and a good CPU that can handle however many troops you want on a battlefield. My $1000 PC is still overkill for that game.

On top of that, you seem to be referring to the specs to play at max settings, this thread is referring to the minimum specs. While I agree the specs they've given sound a little low (they're a year or two old), we really have no idea until we get our hands on the game.

Minimum specs should be Corei7 3.5ghz  /16 GB ram and 1 TB Graphic.  Done.  Only cost 800$

The game started around 2012 , it's been 6 yrs in the making so the minimum spec should be higher.  Many gamming PCs dont last that long =) . you crashed it in 2-3 yrs.

Please refrain from double-posting in the future. Use the modify button instead. Thanks! - Orion

Targir said:
you crashed it in 2-3 yrs.

:dead: that was a short life. It had lots of fun, but alas it ended in flames (overclocked to death).

The other gaming PCs that will live for 5-10 years will remember it with dread  :twisted:

My Thermaltek tower case last more than 10 years. it's like 14 years now.  Replaced 6 pws. 4 motherboards. 5 cpus. Lots of hardrives =). 4 VGAs . No overlcocking, this intel mobo is super stable for the past 5 yrs.  I still think that my
i7-3770k  3.5 ghz is outdated.  I'll definately going to upgrade CPU, Mobo, 32RAM, VGA  one month before release date. 
For now it's swimming in ESO just fine =) .

Targir said:
one month before release date

why not wait for release and the benchmarking tests? That way you can see if it is worth paying more for the CPU, or a SLI setup, etc.

Each game has a different setup for that sweet spot. Unless you will just buy the most expensive stuff anyway  :mrgreen:

Why not just save money until the release date of Bannerlord? By the time the game comes out you could probably save up to 10k and that would be enough for the best pc specs, monitor, all the extras, and maybe even model your entire room bannerlord themed.

kalarhan said:
Targir said:

why not wait for release and the benchmarking tests? That way you can see if it is worth paying more for the CPU, or a SLI setup, etc.

Each game has a different setup for that sweet spot. Unless you will just buy the most expensive stuff anyway  :mrgreen:

hehe I do it the lazy and saving money way .
Benchmark list =)  . and Newegg was my bestfriend =) . 
Why a month ?  because if I run into problems , the RMA back and forth would take another week or 2 . =)

Right now I'm smelling I9 CPU and GeForce GTX 1080  .  Price will drop after Xmas 2018 .  My assumption would be that Warband would be release around Xmas 2019 so I'm hang on tight for price drop. 

Rainbow Dash said:
Why not just save money until the release date of Bannerlord? By the time the game comes out you could probably save up to 10k and that would be enough for the best pc specs, monitor, all the extras, and maybe even model your entire room bannerlord themed.
That is not a bad idea either.  I'm going play on my Led TV w/ surround sound system.  Tweak Bannerlord to run in the battle w/ over 1000 and hear the sound of warcry.

Use the modify button instead of double-posting.
MlVXJpS.png
- Orion

Targir said:
kalarhan said:
Targir said:

Right now I'm smelling I9 CPU and GeForce GTX 1080  .  Price will drop after Xmas 2018 .  My assumption would be that Warband would be release around Xmas 2019 so I'm hang on tight for price drop.
Why on earth would you want an i9 for gaming?

Back
Top Bottom