[WSC2] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirAlecks

Knight at Arms
WSC2-Logo-Alt.png

QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS

If you have any question or you want to suggest something feel free to do it here!

As of now, Reveran Village still has no visible borders. I remember Trebron or someone else making a Reveran Village with fences, but it got rejected as there was another version with other fixes.  Personally, I'm both lazy and **** with map making, so is there anyone willing to put the time and effort in to fix the Reveran borders once and for all? He'd receive a lot of gratitude from me and other dumbass yolo cav that would otherwise get stuck on that map border and die.

We discussed this very same topic 2 days ago but it ended up in nothing really, I will bring it up again in today's map meeting alongside the other maps that require similar treatment.

Any player who has played in a tournament match for a team will be able to leave or be removed from that team, but won't be able to play for any other team in the tournament.

So if my team decided to leave tourney,am i still not eligible to play rest of the tourney?Can we get a clarification about that

Chamain said:
Any player who has played in a tournament match for a team will be able to leave or be removed from that team, but won't be able to play for any other team in the tournament.

So if my team decided to leave tourney,am i still not eligible to play rest of the tourney?Can we get a clarification about that

If you played a match for the team that left then you can't join another team, no.

Chamain said:

According to the rules as written, if you have played one match in the tourney for any team then no you cannot join another team.

But the rule was originally intended to prevent teams who were knocked out from simply then joining teams that were still in. The admins might look at rewording it for teams that disbanded early. (Say, before the 2nd match of teh group stage or whatever)

Reasons not to change it -
If players thik they can simply join a better team that may cause instability in one team and cause them to drop
Teams dropping from a tournament is really disruptive for the reat of teh teams and the admins and those players should not be catered for.

Reasons to change -
The players who still want to play and will tyurn up for matches are not the players who caus ethe team to drop, why should they be disadvantaged.

Anyone have any constructive criticiams of teh above or additional reasons?

I checked with the admins and they are not inclined to amend the rule.

Therefore players who have played at least one round in a match for any of the teams that have dropped are not eligible to play for any other team in this tournament.

Please be aware: it is the teams responsibility to ensure their players are eligible, not the admins

Watly said:
A suggestion: don't disband the team after one loss and continue?
Leonidas decided to disband it all on his own without asking what his players would like to do. We can't help it sadly, would've loved to continue, same for several others.. :sad:

PhantomMaB said:
There were enough active players in the free agent section, maybe you guys could have taken/ could take another look at that?
I suggested several active players to Leo, but he kept on declining them and only wanted "good" players.

Tallie said:
Watly said:
A suggestion: don't disband the team after one loss and continue?
Leonidas decided to disband it all on his own without asking what his players would like to do. We can't help it sadly, would've loved to continue, same for several others.. :sad:

PhantomMaB said:
There were enough active players in the free agent section, maybe you guys could have taken/ could take another look at that?
I suggested several active players to Leo, but he kept on declining them and only wanted "good" players.
Well, imo you are competent enough to run that team on your own, it would be really sad to see you guys drop out! I also suggested several players he could ask, if you need any help, feel free to contact me (:

After chatting with several people, we’ve decided to stay and continue without Leonidas. If a name change is possible then we will consider doing that, but if it’s too much work then we’ll leave the name like it is now.

Updated roster will be coming either tonight or somewhere tomorrow.

Tallie said:
After chatting with several people, we’ve decided to stay and continue without Leonidas. If a name change is possible then we will consider doing that, but if it’s too much work then we’ll leave the name like it is now.

Updated roster will be coming either tonight or somewhere tomorrow.
Thanks and goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom